Let It Grow With Barney's Farm

20240522_210633.jpg

Here's the blue sunset sherbert. I just gave her a dose of geoglora nutes. Tomorrow the other little lady is gonna get dosed.
20240522_210719.jpg

Here's the purple punch. I love the width of her leaves. She's Voluptuous. Lol
20240522_210836.jpg

Here they are as a side by side shot. Hope everyone had a great day.

20240522_210836.jpg

Still recovering from the Jubilee last weekend. What a ride, there were lots of party favors and shenanigans.
20240531_193048.jpg

Looks like a small nitrogen deficiency going on but I am going to be up potting them tomorrow. They are needing constant daily watering.

I mixed up some FFOF with about 15% perlite a dash of lime, some insect frass, bokashi, myco, and a dose of geoflora. Wetted that down with water with some super thrive juice.

Oh and I topped the girl on the left the blue sunset sherbert.

I have never seen such tight nodes especially on the purple punch.

That's all for now folks......everyone enjoy their weekend.

Glad you enjoyed the jubilee!!

How was Melvin? I’ve not seen him live before.
Melvin and the Garcias where good. I was hanging out with @Terrapin Station and his gang during their time on stage. Also really enjoyed Keller Williams and the Grateful Gospel the night before. Especially the "Mighty High".

If you get a chance to make the trek to Legend Valley for the Jubilee.... I highly recommend it. We hung out with some great people from Wisconson and Michigan and from all over the country .
We will be returning for the 2025 Jubilee come he'll or high water.

Yeah I should try and make it next year :)

I need to look more into Sam Grisman as well, I love the work that Jerry and Dave did, especially that not for kids only album! Such a fun recording

20240605_203941.jpg

The girls have the big top all to themselves now. Their stoked!......I finally got around to transplanting my other herbs along with some tomatoes and varied pepper plants. All are doing well so far.

The two girls have been uppotted to 1 gallon pots. They seem to be doing well with the exception of a Nitrogen deficiency on the blue sunset sherbert. And as soon as the Lsd clones are finished I can bump up the humidity in my lung room. Vpd values are low in the big top. Clones are gonna getting chopped tomorrow or Friday. Gonna have to plan a trimming party. Hope this makes sense.....just smoked some lsd larf. A sample if you will.

Good evening to all

20240605_203941.jpg

The girls have the big top all to themselves now. Their stoked!......I finally got around to transplanting my other herbs along with some tomatoes and varied pepper plants. All are doing well so far.

The two girls have been uppotted to 1 gallon pots. They seem to be doing well with the exception of a Nitrogen deficiency on the blue sunset sherbert. And as soon as the Lsd clones are finished I can bump up the humidity in my lung room. Vpd values are low in the big top. Clones are gonna getting chopped tomorrow or Friday. Gonna have to plan a trimming party. Hope this makes sense.....just smoked some lsd larf. A sample if you will.

Good evening to all

I'm wondering what you used to correct the nitrogen deficiency please?

I'm wondering what you used to correct the nitrogen deficiency please?
The girls got started in fox farms happy frog mix. No nutes at all. I'm hoping transplanting them in some amended fox farms ocean forest will do the trick. I amended the soil with insect frass, bokashi, lime, and geoflora veg nutes. It may take a little while but she should come around.

The girls got started in fox farms happy frog mix. No nutes at all. I'm hoping transplanting them in some amended fox farms ocean forest will do the trick. I amended the soil with insect frass, bokashi, lime, and geoflora veg nutes. It may take a little while but she should come around.

Thank you ✔️👍

20240607_181530.jpg

Chopped the Lsd clones tonight. Temp is a little warm but humidity is right at 60%. I need to get some copper wire so I can spread the buds out for some air flow between them. I'm hoping I can get a nice slow dry hanging the whole plant as opposed to single branches on coat hangers as I have done on my past grows.

Now I can raise the humidity in the lung room to better suit the little girls. It's been on the low side due to the clones being in flower. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom