Trala's Tent: A USA & Australian Comparative Grow

E88ECD3F-0597-4640-ACF4-54520CC4F486.jpeg

O.M.G! I literally haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted By Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

So I was chatting to @Carcass about his next grow, coz our plants are finishing in a similar timeframe, and I thought I’d see if he would consider doing a comparative grow with me and he said YESSSSSSSSS!

I think it will be interesting watching the same breed of seed grown in different seasons and in different hemispheres. I will be definitely at a disadvantage to make my plant sing, coz it’s coming into Spring, which means mega bugs 🐜 🐛 🕷

Carcass has organised Zkittles seeds and I’ll let him explain about all that.

So let the games begin!

352EF912-5B22-4489-BD7E-BE85986DE630.jpeg

And here we go!
Carcass has organised Zkittles seeds and I’ll let him explain about all that.
Trala and I didn't have any seeds that matched between us,  but I happened to have won 10 Zkittles photo/fem seeds from @Weed Seeds Express ...:idea:

So, somehow, 4 of those seeds managed to find their way to Trala's house:hmmmm:...

As soon as they got there, I soaked one of my seeds- I figured I should get an early start, since I usually kill the first one...
So, of course, that first one sprouted right away... my seedling is 6 days old, 4 or 5 days ahead of Trala's - but that won't matter a bit a month from now...
WSE Zkittles.jpg

I'll be growing this one with GrowDots- @Grand Daddy Black has done great things with them, so I'd like to give them a try...

So follow along if you'd like, this should be fun!
...and with Trala involved, ya know it's gonna be funny too!

And here we go!

Trala and I didn't have any seeds that matched between us,  but I happened to have won 10 Zkittles photo/fem seeds from @Weed Seeds Express ...:idea:

So, somehow, 4 of those seeds managed to find their way to Trala's house:hmmmm:...

As soon as they got there, I soaked one of my seeds- I figured I should get an early start, since I usually kill the first one...
So, of course, that first one sprouted right away... my seedling is 6 days old, 4 or 5 days ahead of Trala's - but that won't matter a bit a month from now...
WSE Zkittles.jpg

I'll be growing this one with GrowDots- @Grand Daddy Black has done great things with them, so I'd like to give them a try...

This is going to be awesome my chair has pulled up :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome idea and intro from the two of ya, this should be educational and entertaining so I'm definitely following along for this one.

And trala may the pest control godz be on your side for the upcoming spring nuances.

:popcorn:

And here we go!

WSE Zkittles.jpg

Good morning C Mastergrower

Omg I forgot to give the sponsors a plug!

Me to me: don’t forget to do the tags
Also me to me: seriously you had one fucking job!

I’ll be using a Mars Hydro light… which would have been one of the tags if I didn’t have the memory of a brain damaged bonobo.

Oh this is going to be awesome!
I'm on board.
This is going to be awesome my chair has pulled up :cheesygrinsmiley:
This looks like fun guys. I'm in.
Awesome, this should be great!
Kick the tires and lite the fires!

I’m all in.

NTH
Love the graphic. This will be great. :popcorn:
Im pretty sure certain if I dont sub in questions will be asked.

Mr Carcass, Miss T, let the grow games begin!

I just know this is going to be be epic, when one great person meets another and everyone around them is excited for them, because somehow two is better than 1 and 1.

Cheers!
I'm definitely in!
No way would I miss this!
Awesome idea and intro from the two of ya, this should be educational and entertaining so I'm definitely following along for this one.

And trala may the pest control godz be on your side for the upcoming spring nuances.

:popcorn:
Hey guys and gal 🤩🤩🤩

I’m so stoked you’re here. I could sit and watch C Dogg grow all day. To sit beside him and grow with him makes me big smile.

I’m thinking this is going to be a lot like when you first start [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate content*] you feel self conscious, but learn while lolling, and then right at the end you get to let out that omfg!

If you’re looking for an early omfg, this is his last plant. I think with our help and guidance we can help Carcass grow a proper plant he can be proud of…. Lollllingggg

A2C5C504-1E5C-4B9A-B8C6-BF4394E8054C.jpeg

I think with our help and guidance we can help Carcass grow a proper plant he can be proud of…
I'll try to pay attention...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm in looks like fun.
Hi :)

I think it does too. There will be variables. I live in Australia, and it’s coming into Spring here. It’s going to be a mission to keep her bug free. I’m really interested to see the difference (if any) in leaf size, colours etc.

I follow Carcasses training style, where I’m chasing a flat canopy by using Carhooks™. So our shape (hopefully) will be similar.

I just love learning about and watching growing and I just know I'll learn something.

Thanks for joining in.

So my Zkittles seed is now fully awake and smiling. I name my plants and there’s a bit of a cringe funny why. When I first joined here I was completely new to growing and had no idea you could actually buy seeds. I thought these fabulous plants like Wedding Cake, or Girl Scout Cookie or Zkittles were named that by the grower growing them. I really wanted to fit in, so I quickly named my plants. The habit has stuck. Lolllll

So I want formally introduce you to Olivia Bee she is 3 days old. I always have a naming method. I named this plant after Olivia Newton John because she loved Australia and America equally and she was awesome. Hopefully together we can make her sing.

E29BBBE9-78BB-4E7E-8460-633FA0CA25B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom