Mars Hydro Grow Tent Sale - Only For USA Clients

Re: Grow Tent Sale - Only For USA Clients

Hi guys, we have offered Grow Tents in four sizes and they are now available in USA, UK and Europe.
27"x27"x63", 39"x39"x70", 47"x47"x78" and 57"x57"x78":circle-of-love:
For USA friends, they are all free Shipping.:cheer:

Hello Sara!!

I am looking for the 27X27X63, how can I get a hold of you? I can't PM yet, too low post count : (

Thank for the info!!

Greg

Hi guys, we have offered Grow Tents in four sizes and they are now available in USA, UK and Europe.
27"x27"x63", 39"x39"x70", 47"x47"x78" and 57"x57"x78":circle-of-love:
For USA friends, they are all free Shipping.:cheer:
Going to try e-mail, Sara, didn't you see my post ^ above? I know if you're busy and haven't had time to reply, but please let me know how to order through you. Greg

We have grow tent stock in USA soon, two size :
60x60x140cm(about 2'x2'x4.6'). unit price is $63
120x120x200cm(about4'x4'x6.6') unit price is $110

This grow tent is only available for USA clients, so if you need and you are from USA. please contact with me(sales@topledgrowlight.com ). each item only have 20pcs stock in USA. please preorder soon. it will out of stock soon, if you order when we out of stock, you need to wait at least two month to get another stock. because we have enough lights in USA, so I am not sure when will we stock more tents there. Why the price is low, because we ship by sea, shipping cost is really very cheap.

Environmental-friendly material.

Hey Sara what tent of your do you recommend for the Mars ll 1200? Getting a new tent and looking what you offer I would like something like a 4x8x7 or close to that. Does Mars plan on offering lager tents soon?

Sorry about this, blackpaw. :Namaste: You can send me an email. The email address is info@mars-hydro.com Just tell me you are blackpaw from 420. I will know it's you. Right now, some warehouses have tight stock for 27"x27"tent. :thanks:
Going to try e-mail, Sara, didn't you see my post ^ above? I know if you're busy and haven't had time to reply, but please let me know how to order through you. Greg

:circle-of-love:Hi Stoney, the size for MarsII1200 is 47"x47"x78" and 57"x57"x78"... These two are the biggest tent we have so far. We have 4'x8'x7' in our factory, but I don't think we will stock it at the warehouse. The cost for the delivery of tent from China is very high. :hmmmm: Stoney, better to choose between 47"x47"x78" and 57"x57"x78". :high-five:
Hey Sara what tent of your do you recommend for the Mars ll 1200? Getting a new tent and looking what you offer I would like something like a 4x8x7 or close to that. Does Mars plan on offering lager tents soon?

Sorry about this, blackpaw. :Namaste: You can send me an email. The email address is info@mars-hydro.com Just tell me you are blackpaw from 420. I will know it's you. Right now, some warehouses have tight stock for 27"x27"tent. :thanks:

Well, I tried that and this is the person that got back to me and completed a sale, I really hope she understood what forum I'm part of and that you Sara help out it;s members. Please check with :

Ruby Wang

Mars-Hydro

Tel:+86-18380308926
Email:sales6@lgledsolutions.com

To check on my oder, I don't think I was dealing with one person, maybe 2 different ones. I was nervous. please help sara

here is my original communication, try to get a hold of after unsuccessfully try to get ahold of you here

Greg

发件人: Greg Bogo
日期: 2015年12月4日 星期五 下午7:57
至: 胡秀英
主题: ordering mars-hyrdo tent ATTN: Sara

Hello??

I do not have the post count yet on 420magazine.com forum so can't PM you Sara, but I posted in your tent thread that I want to get a hold of you. I know there is a time zone gap, but I don't sleep and saw you were on line last night (USA Thurs PM - Friday AM USA EST time zone). Did you not see my request? I am needing a 27X27X63, do you offer a member discount? My screen name is "blackpaw."

Also, do you offer the UFO light anymore? I didn't see it on your mars-hydro.com site, only on eBay. Do you have a discounted price on those?

I want to buy but don't know how to get the best.

Greg

:circle-of-love:haha, blackpaw, don't get nervouse. She is our sales. She will take care of your order. :Namaste:
Well, I tried that and this is the person that got back to me and completed a sale, I really hope she understood what forum I'm part of and that you Sara help out it;s members. Please check with :

Ruby Wang

Mars-Hydro

Tel:+86-18380308926
Email:sales6@lgledsolutions.com

To check on my oder, I don't think I was dealing with one person, maybe 2 different ones. I was nervous. please help sara

WOOT!!!!! my hydro 4x4 tent just arrived, now as soon as the wife says go for it, I will be getting the lights next!!

:cheer: :thanks: :xmas:

Hi dopaw1. I'm sorry to tell you that as so far we do not have this kind of design .But we will consider it in the future.May i know how many plants you have and how many space you have for them? :Namaste:
hello i was wondering if you have plans to make a 2 in 1 like https://https://hydrobuilder.com/secret-jardin-lodge-3-x-2-x-4-5.html?dzid=retcriteo_SJL90 would love to buy one like this because i have very limited space need something that i can have my babays going in. ty for any info

Hello Sara :goodjob: I have been following your thread on your led light and have decided to take the plunge!!! I would like the 4X4X7 grow tent for my space. Which of your led products would you recommend for this tent? please keep in mind I am a new grower and this will be my first with LED lighting!

:welcome:Hi padwonfarmer,welcome to LED world.
You can check on our new model Mars Pro II : Mars Pro
Mars Pro II Epistar 320 and Mars Pro II Cree 256 coverage is 4'x4'.
May i know which warehouse you will buy from ? We have warehouse at USA,UK,Germany,Australia,Canada.Some of our lights are out of stock at some warehouse right now,i can check for you first.:high-five:
Hello Sara :goodjob: I have been following your thread on your led light and have decided to take the plunge!!! I would like the 4X4X7 grow tent for my space. Which of your led products would you recommend for this tent? please keep in mind I am a new grower and this will be my first with LED lighting!

Hi padwonfarmer,for USA customer it's free shipping.Mars Pro II will arrive USA around July 20th,and if you place pre-order now,you can get a Par38 LED grow light.
2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hunt
He used our Mars Pro II Epistar 160,you can check.:Namaste:
FREE_par.png

Thanks for the speedy reply. I will be ordering from the USA Warehouse. any journals with growers using either of thees lights?

:circle-of-love:Right now we only have free Par38 LED grow light for pre-ordering on Mars Pro II,and we have 20% off discount for Reflector48,Reflector144 and Reflector 192 on our Aamzon website for USA customers.:high-five:
am-1.jpg

Or you can visit our thread sometimes,when will have any news,we will post there: Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
Any kind of bundle deal on light and 4 x 4 tent? I am a bargin hunter!!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom