Mars Hydro Grow Tent Sale - Only For USA Clients

Re: Grow Tent Sale - Only For USA Clients

we do not have that in this shipment I think, I will ask our company send more to there next time.
Is there a option to get extra roof supports for the 4'9" x 4'9"?

I&I

we do not have that in this shipment I think, I will ask our company send more to there next time.
I only see it being a problem with the 4'9" x 4'9" I'd hang a 1600 (32lbs) and a blower fan (10+lbs) and if it's the standard 4 bar roof support, you'll want more. I ordered a extra set from lighthouse to take the bow out of my roof

I&I

Sorry for the confusion sara, I already ordered my extra poles. I paid 10$ per pole if that helps u at all in pricing. Was just noticing our tents are identical other then mine is yellow instead of a bluish color. It may be a option you want to have as ur tents sell more and more buy 1600s.

I&I

Hello somebody else, sorry for my late reply.:circle-of-love: We do not have 2'x4' tent now. But you can order the 3'3''x3'3'' tent. The 96x3w light can be working really well with it. :thumb: Email me if you want one. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Any plans on selling a 2 foot by 4 foot tent to fit the reflector 96x3 ?

Hi Sara-
I am also interested in purchasing a grow tent, or maybe even two! I just purchased a Mars 2 led reflector light and am waiting for it to arrive as we speak! I have also just joined the 420 mag website and am enjoying everyone's comments. I have been researching for the past few months on led's and am very excited to finally be able to put mine to the test! Thanks for everything and keep up the good work. One question though- How do I subscribe to other peoples forums or links? I'm not too computer saavy and you've have been pretty helpful with everything else so maybe you can also help me with this. Thanks again in advance,
Big Sparks

Hi Sara-
I am also interested in purchasing a grow tent, or maybe even two! I just purchased a Mars 2 led reflector light and am waiting for it to arrive as we speak! I have also just joined the 420 mag website and am enjoying everyone's comments. I have been researching for the past few months on led's and am very excited to finally be able to put mine to the test! Thanks for everything and keep up the good work. One question though- How do I subscribe to other peoples forums or links? I'm not too computer saavy and you've have been pretty helpful with everything else so maybe you can also help me with this. Thanks again in advance,
Big Sparks

If you reply to a thread, you are subscribed to it and will get an email if there is a new post. If you don't want to reply, you can click the subscribe button under thread tools at the top of each tread. :peace:

I know it was asked a while back, but for those who want to see pics of the grow tents here is one of the 2x2x5. Closed with light on inside and one opened with light on. Light is the 48x3 reflector series. Hope this helps for anyone concidering one of these tents. They are well built and easy to assemble by yourself. The 48x3 reflector is perfect for the small tent!
GB80

Screenshot_2015-07-11-20-29-35.png
Screenshot_2015-07-11-20-30-21.png

I have one of these that was donated as part of a prize package, and I'm surprised at the quality - given the price. I have (2) expensive tents that I run, and this one is less than 1/3 the price, but isn't that far off in quality. There's a difference, don't get me wrong, but it's not as a big a difference as you would expect, when you consider price. The zippers work well, and the vents do too. The stitching seems tight and didn't have too many imperfections. All in all, a good value. I'm using it as a Veg tent, and so far so good. :cheer:

Thank you, guambomb :circle-of-love:
I know it was asked a while back, but for those who want to see pics of the grow tents here is one of the 2x2x5. Closed with light on inside and one opened with light on. Light is the 48x3 reflector series. Hope this helps for anyone concidering one of these tents. They are well built and easy to assemble by yourself. The 48x3 reflector is perfect for the small tent!
GB80

Screenshot_2015-07-11-20-29-35.png
Screenshot_2015-07-11-20-30-21.png

:cheer:CareStaker, it's so great to know you like it. The tent is really good built.:Namaste:
I have one of these that was donated as part of a prize package, and I'm surprised at the quality - given the price. I have (2) expensive tents that I run, and this one is less than 1/3 the price, but isn't that far off in quality. There's a difference, don't get me wrong, but it's not as a big a difference as you would expect, when you consider price. The zippers work well, and the vents do too. The stitching seems tight and didn't have too many imperfections. All in all, a good value. I'm using it as a Veg tent, and so far so good. :cheer:

Hi guys, we have offered Grow Tents in four sizes and they are now available in USA, UK and Europe.
27"x27"x63", 39"x39"x70", 47"x47"x78" and 57"x57"x78":circle-of-love:
For USA friends, they are all free Shipping.:cheer:

:cheer:CareStaker, it's so great to know you like it. The tent is really good built.:Namaste:

Hi Danmer, yes, we will ship the tent to Russia from China. I will send you PM.:circle-of-love:
Will you're ship tent to Russia? And if you're do, how much it cost?

P.S. 27"x27"x63" version

Back
Top Bottom