Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Why did you start growing plants at home?

🧐

imagequiz.png
Like to grow , like to get high. Got into Growing after industrial incident , hell couldn't work hated pills. Love the grow, step at a time. No different the veggies.

Shattered my tibia and femur, complete tear of ACL, double meniscectomy. Was left in a wheel chair waiting for workers comp to approve surgery for nearly a year. Between all the morphine and Percocet, I was left a shadow of who I use to be. After surgery I was cut off of all medicine, in a wheel chair, so much nerve damage and pain, I thought I would never walk again. It took the next 18 months to teach myself how to walk again, while workers comp continually denied any help or assistance. I finally reached out about medical marijuana through the state, after spending over 1000$ out of pocket to get certified I was left to dispensaries that charge 500-700$ oz for supposed 30% THC weed, that was completely worthless. Insurance wouldn't cover a dime.

Then I found 420mag. Never looked back.

My story sounds just like yours I had both ankles shattered and my left femur shattered at the knee. It took me over a year to learn how to walk again. But and this is a big, but I had insurance and all the surgery all the therapy covered. I hope you are doing ok now. 🍋

My story sounds just like yours I had both ankles shattered and my left femur shattered at the knee. It took me over a year to learn how to walk again. But and this is a big, but I had insurance and all the surgery all the therapy covered. I hope you are doing ok now. 🍋
Better now yes! Fully contributed to home growing my meds. The biggest thing is knowing where my medicine comes from.

Shattered my tibia and femur, complete tear of ACL, double meniscectomy. Was left in a wheel chair waiting for workers comp to approve surgery for nearly a year. Between all the morphine and Percocet, I was left a shadow of who I use to be. After surgery I was cut off of all medicine, in a wheel chair, so much nerve damage and pain, I thought I would never walk again. It took the next 18 months to teach myself how to walk again, while workers comp continually denied any help or assistance. I finally reached out about medical marijuana through the state, after spending over 1000$ out of pocket to get certified I was left to dispensaries that charge 500-700$ oz for supposed 30% THC weed, that was completely worthless. Insurance wouldn't cover a dime.

We love ❤️ having you be a member OGp, funny how life works sometimes huh 🤔? CL🍀

Took a fall working on Ship dockside Mississippi River in 2016, broke bone in neck 5 vertebrae fused, shoulder has now been rebuilt twice, left knee replacement. I've done enough physical therapy to graduate as therapists. Now get high and watch plants grow, fish , drink good whiskey and watch sunsets.

🧐

imagequiz.png
When MMJ was legalized a few years ago, there were only a few dispensaries and they were out of stock all the time. It seemed like growing myself was the quickest way to get medicine. Now I'm hooked. This is so much fun. I've learned a lot and met lots of good people here. OH, and good sponsors like Mars Hydro! :morenutes:

Unfortunately, MH lied to me again. On March 15, they wrote that they would definitely send me the lamp on March 25. Of course, no one sent or wrote anything. Only today they responded to my message that they do not have these lamps and will send them on April 5. Of course, they won't send anything on April 5 and will continue to lie to me. This is very interesting, because the Growtent.pl store has these lamps in stock, it is a store in Poland. I have a 120x60 box and I have to use a Lumatek Attis 200W Damn 😡 I think I'll have to buy AC infinity ionframe evo3

Things happen. Give them another chance. It's not that long from now.
Know it's inconvenient, and especially when you need it ASAP
but can't really expect them to purchase stock back from another company.

Things happen. Give them another chance. It's not that long from now.
Know it's inconvenient, and especially when you need it ASAP
but can't really expect them to purchase stock back from another company.
buddy, I understand and I could really wait. but what if the store keeps writing that it will ship and then doesn't ship? I have 6 pots, the lumatek is too small.

Can you spot all the MarsHydro hidden items in this picture?

Let us know how many you found in the comments below.

Ready, set, go!

Hint 👉 Mars Hydro

imageegg.jpg

Can you spot all the MarsHydro hidden items in this picture?

Let us know how many you found in the comments below.

Ready, set, go!

Hint 👉 Mars Hydro

imageegg.jpg
@Mars Hydro always bringing great products.

2 sets of ADlite’s , uv and one of the red varieties, ir or deep red.

1 fan

1 tent and from a distance the lights on , so I’m thinking its got that smoking hot

MARS HYDRO FC 1000W-EVO SMART LED GROW LIGHT SAMSUNG LM301H​

And a beautiful in-line fan to help me keep it cool.

6 fantastic products to get it done.

Happy Easter everyone.

Ready for indoor perfect harvest every time?

Our Grow Tent Kit offers truly unique - precision! Control temperature, humidity, & lighting for optimal growth. 🌱

✅2.3'x2.3' Tent
✅FC-E1500 LED Grow Light
✅4'' Inline Fan & Carbon Filter Combo

Get yours ➡️ FC-E1500 2’x2’ Grow Tent Kits

FC-E1500kit.jpg

Don't miss our latest 420 sale updates, giveaways, and bargains. 🔔

Subscribe to our newsletter for a chance to WIN a FC-E1500!

Your lucky day is coming! 🙋

PLUS 👉 get an extra 5% off sitewide during promotion! 😲

We'll email you a promo code the day before 420 sale. 🛍️

Subscribe now➡️ Mars Hydro

subs..png

Back
Top Bottom