Mars Hydro Grow Tent Sale - Only For USA Clients

:circle-of-love:Hi freakbudz420,recently we do not have deals on 2'x2' grow tent.:Namaste:
You can visit our main thread Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion ,if we have any promotions,we will post there.
If you want to purchase a 2'x2' grow tent,we have coupon code for 420members: 420magazine,with this code,you can get 2months extended warranty and $5USD off. You can buy directly from our official website.
Hi there Sara! Do you have any deals going on for the 2x2(aprox) tent? Ive had my eye on these for a little while and just took a gander at this thread :) :) I am located in Canada.

Our 2'x2'x5' grow tent is 70cmx70cmx160cm:high-five:
Sara you are doing it again. It is super easy with feet and inch. 1 foot is around 30cm and an inch is around 2.5cm.
I do not know which dimension is true from above, but 2'x2'x5' means 60x60x150cm. Why is it so hard for mars hydro with the measurements. I dont get it.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The CM is correct,because in China we use cm,our factory measured by cm,but most of our customer are using ft/inch,so we convert cm into ft,but it's not accurate.So we give both.
On our new website,we give inch on the pics,it's more accurate now.:Namaste:
Sara you are doing it again. It is super easy with feet and inch. 1 foot is around 30cm and an inch is around 2.5cm.
I do not know which dimension is true from above, but 2'x2'x5' means 60x60x150cm. Why is it so hard for mars hydro with the measurements. I dont get it.

Okay, so the cm measurements are correct but not the feet and inch? You need to get it right. That kind of reasoning just doesnt make any sense. 70cm x 70cm x 160cm means 2'4" x 2'4" x 5'4". At least your discrepancy of 10cm is consistent lol.

Okay, so the cm measurements are correct but not the feet and inch? You need to get it right. That kind of reasoning just doesnt make any sense. 70cm x 70cm x 160cm means 2'4" x 2'4" x 5'4". At least your discrepancy of 10cm is consistent lol.

Off their website:
Dimension:70x70x160cm/ 27''×27''×63''

so that's 2'3"x2'3"x5'3" .....so 2'ishx2'ishx5'ish ;)

Hello Sara,

Cant send you PM so please could you answer me this way? I would like to buy some lights but have some problems. When I come to payment on your page Mars Hydro LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro it tells me that there is no payment possibilities for Croatia?!

Can you please answer me do you deliver to Croatia and would it be possible that I make payment on your bank account?

Regards.

Because we convert the CM into ft/inch,when we convert it,the figure may not be 100% accurate,but on our new official website we make it better:Namaste:

We are not good at ft/inch,the convert equation can not do it perfectly.:Namaste:
Off their website:

so that's 2'3"x2'3"x5'3" .....so 2'ishx2'ishx5'ish ;)

hi Klik,we set up different stores option on the right site of the top banner.Croatia is belong to EU countries,so you need to make sure you are at the EU stores.When you go to the shipping address information,we have the options for your country.:Namaste:
May i know that when you registered on our website,which country did you chosen?
You can also send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com,my colleague will help you with it.:high-five:
Hello Sara,

Cant send you PM so please could you answer me this way? I would like to buy some lights but have some problems. When I come to payment on your page Mars Hydro LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro it tells me that there is no payment possibilities for Croatia?!

Can you please answer me do you deliver to Croatia and would it be possible that I make payment on your bank account?

Regards.

@SmokeSara
I was looking for a grow tent in the 120x120x200cm size and was wondering if you had something in that size and what kind of price I would be looking at to ship to the US?

Hi Sara- new to the community so can't PM you. Would you mind sending me a PM or providing a good email for you? Interested in lights and a tent- need your advice on size/models.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Hi GhostQueries,you can send email to sales18@lgledsolutions.com, my colleague will reply you on Monday
Hi Sara- new to the community so can't PM you. Would you mind sending me a PM or providing a good email for you? Interested in lights and a tent- need your advice on size/models.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom