Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Bugs, be gone 🫸 🐜

Whether you grow inside or outside, you're bound to deal with pests.

How to keep critters from your grow?

image.jpg
Good ole cold pressed Neem oil never fails my ladies. It's useful against many, many different types of bugs, critters, mold, and mildew.

Unlock Maximum Growth Potential with us in 2024!

To show our gratitude for your support, enjoy up to 20% discount on selected items!

📆Duration: March 4th - 17th, 2024

Guess which product will be featured later!?🛍️

Explore more➡️Mars Hydro

sale.png

@Regrowth I need to confirm with the product department and I will get back to you after confirmation.

switched from samsung to bridgelux?
Hello there!

The new greenhouse lights use bridgelux LEDs.

It can provide budgeted growers with lights that are equivalent to the efficiency of Samsung but lower price.

Thanks for your answer. Perhaps name it the SPE3000 to follow your other naming conventions. I'm not sure swapping the diodes out is an upgrade. Reiterations of products lead to a lot of confusion especially among brand loyalists. Take for example the FC series where the diode count and layout have changed three times. People weren't even getting the LM301 diodes that were advertised. I had a rep confirm there was some 281s being shipped in their place. If I order a product and recommend it to someone, they should be getting the same thing otherwise what's my word worth. Consistency matters. If naming it SPE3000 doesn't seem appropriate then slap on 'V2' label instead. But again, changing things isn't always welcomed. Look at coca cola...

I would like to warn everyone. the store sells lamps that are not in stock and cheats people. On February 18, I paid 350 euros for the Mars Hydro Smart FC 4000-EVO Samsung LM301H EVO 320W LED Grow Strip Light lamp (pre-sale before March 10). I received an email that the lamps will be shipped from March 10. Today the store lies that the lamps will be shipped in April. Are you kidding? I am not Caritas, I did not give you money for free. Now you pretend it's not your fault. I don't want 350 euros now, because now they are worth 400. My time, interest, inflation? you are cheating people

I would like to warn everyone. the store sells lamps that are not in stock and cheats people. On February 18, I paid 350 euros for the Mars Hydro Smart FC 4000-EVO Samsung LM301H EVO 320W LED Grow Strip Light lamp (pre-sale before March 10). I received an email that the lamps will be shipped from March 10. Today the store lies that the lamps will be shipped in April. Are you kidding? I am not Caritas, I did not give you money for free. Now you pretend it's not your fault. I don't want 350 euros now, because now they are worth 400. My time, interest, inflation? you are cheating people
Hello there! We're sorry that you're having such problems! You can send me a pm with your order number and email address, and I will ask customer service to contact you ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom