Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Let us know what to plant in February to get your garden ready for spring. :yummy:

It's a great time to sow all kinds of seeds! šŸŒ±

1plant.png

Another boost to your GREEN THUMBS godsend!šŸŒ±šŸ’ØšŸš€

The new MarsHydro clip-on fan brings fresh air to your plants.šŸ€

You can get a 15% discount with the code 15CLIPONFANS šŸ’„ Are you excited?

Get yours šŸ‘‰ New MarsHydro Clip Fan

Applicable to the US

Note: The activities and times of each site are inconsistent. For details, please refer to the website information and our posting notices.

clipfancode.jpg

Why did Mars Hydropower develop fill lightsā“

1. The switch can be controlled separately to achieve timing.

IR: 30 minutes a day, 15 minutes before the main light is turned on and 15 minutes after the main light is turned off.

UV: Use after flowering, 60-90 in the early stage, 90-120 in the mid-term, and 120 in the late stage (but pay attention to the plant buds)

2. Higher efficiency: Adding red light during the flowering period is beneficial to flowering growth and yield.

The 800w main light + 55w red light has the same intensity as the 855w main light, but has a better effect on the flowering period, and can save wattage during the VEG stage when the red light fill light is not turned on. At the same time, the main light wattage is low = sell Price is low. When purchasing fill lights, you can reduce the wattage of the main light, thereby reducing expenses.

Explore more šŸ‘‰Why Mars Hydro Developed Supplemental Lighting

ADLITE Supplement Light - Maximizing Growth with ADLITE UV Series!

The synergistic use of UV not only promotes healthier plants but also leads to more bountiful harvests.šŸŒ±

Stay poised for the grand unveiling of ADLITE in your gardening adventure, and get ready to be dazzled by the remarkable transformation it will bring to your indoor garden!

A Guide to Level Up Your Harvest āž” ADLITE Supplement Light - A Guide to Level Up Your Harvest

UV.png

IR.png

DEEPRED.png

Here ya go. While these are just good basic averages. The plant will tell you if it's getting too much, or not enough.

GROWTH PHASEPAR LEVEL (PPFD)
Seedling / Clone100 ā€“ 300
Vegetative250 ā€“ 600
Bloom / Flowering500 ā€“ 1050

mars_hydro_ts600_ppfd_1.jpg
I'm still waiting for the beans to pop the soil

Temp is more important than light when sprouting. Theoretically you don't need light, I do mine in a dark space 72-80f. I also have moved away from planting in soil to sprout. I prefer the wet paper towel method. I feel I have a much higher success rate. Then I put them in a home, under light. Good luck!

February Exclusive!šŸ‚

Use code "MHADLITE" to enjoy 20% OFF our Adlite Supplement Lightsā€¼ļø

Not only promotes healthier plants but also leads to more bountiful harvests.šŸ’Ŗ

Get yoursāž”ļø Mars Hydro Adlite Supplement LED Grow Lights

adlitecode.png

Wonderful sharing from users! šŸ„³

ā€œI'm very impressed with it. Now on day 63. Grown under the amazing MarsHydroLight FCE4800. šŸ˜Š

ā€Come and share your wonderful plantings and see who wins! šŸŒ±

GDjk_53XQAEHrlF.jpg

Hi there @Mars Hydro :)! So I did win one of your FCE-3000. A few months back, and explained to you all that it might be a few months before I get a journal going.

Anyways, I have started a couple Auto's under the light. But the problem I'm having is with the Bluetooth connection...:confused: It will not stay connected to my Marshydro App I downloaded. I have a 21/3 light cycle wi my Auto's. And the "Timer" on the Bluetooth app sometimes doesn't turn on when Schedule...

I would like to start a grow journal, albeit very belated. But it's really difficult with the app. As in getting consistent On/Off time..

Hi there @Mars Hydro :)! So I did win one of your FCE-3000. A few months back, and explained to you all that it might be a few months before I get a journal going.

Anyways, I have started a couple Auto's under the light. But the problem I'm having is with the Bluetooth connection...:confused: It will not stay connected to my Marshydro App I downloaded. I have a 21/3 light cycle wi my Auto's. And the "Timer" on the Bluetooth app sometimes doesn't turn on when Schedule...

I would like to start a grow journal, albeit very belated. But it's really difficult with the app. As in getting consistent On/Off time..
Dear Zephyrs,

For faster resolution, you can contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com].

We will offer you the solutions ASAP!

Where are the FC-E1500 and FC1500 Evo coming to the Canadian market also will these fit on a 2x2?
They can be used in 2*2 tents, and some sites are currently accepting reservations. I will confirm it for you later, and you can also search on the website. If not, it may be put on the shelves later. :yummy:

They can be used in 2*2 tents, and some sites are currently accepting reservations. I will confirm it for you later, and you can also search on the website. If not, it may be put on the shelves later. :yummy:
Cool thanks

Back
Top Bottom