Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Budzzz incoming

PXL_20240220_192321461.jpg

Dear Zephyrs,

For faster resolution, you can contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com].

We will offer you the solutions ASAP!
Thanks for the Reply guys!! :) I will do as you suggested. And contact the said email channel. Thanks again for the Quality Lights and oh, the 3x3 tough as nails Marshydro grow tent :thumb:

Today is a big day! 🤩

Our latest FC1500 & FC-E1500 are finally here and have become the hottest topic of discussion in grower's world. 🌿

Our product range is designed to help you increase your harvest and save electricity bills. 🔋

Get ready to enjoy a flat 10% off on any two of the following products below. 👇

FC1500 ➡️ Mars Hydro FC1500-EVO Samsung LM301H EVO 150W LED Grow Light for 2'x2' Grow Tent ( Pre-order before 15th March)

FC-E1500 ➡️ Mars Hydro FC-E1500 Bridgelux 150w LED Grow Light (Pre-order before 1st Mar.)

FC-FCE1500banner-1080x1080.jpg

Today is a big day! 🤩

Our latest FC1500 & FC-E1500 are finally here and have become the hottest topic of discussion in grower's world. 🌿

Our product range is designed to help you increase your harvest and save electricity bills. 🔋

Get ready to enjoy a flat 10% off on any two of the following products below. 👇

FC1500 ➡️ Mars Hydro FC1500-EVO Samsung LM301H EVO 150W LED Grow Light for 2'x2' Grow Tent ( Pre-order before 15th March)

FC-E1500 ➡️ Mars Hydro FC-E1500 Bridgelux 150w LED Grow Light (Pre-order before 1st Mar.)

FC-FCE1500banner-1080x1080.jpg
I can't wait til the FC1500 is released in Canada

Who won the last time? And what was the surprise given? I remember that they said they were giving away a surprise gift 🎁. Anyone know? CL🍀 :thanks:
The last winner has been announced, you can read the previous comments. :green_heart:

But not every quiz will give gifts, but I still hope everyone can participate more. You can also pay attention to our giveaway activities, thank you for your support.

🎉It’s time to reveal the answer! 👇
😉12 beauties & FC-E8000
🎁Prize: 5 Grow Bags
🥳Winner: @Vegan4life
🎁Please private message us ASAP to take away your prize.😜

Explore more 🫴 Mars Hydro

Thanks again for all, please keep growing with us!😊

winner.png

fce8000.png
Congrats 🍾🎈 V4L on scoring. CL🍀

We're thrilled to announce our new FC1500-EVO Light is out now.

What makes it stand apart from other similar products is 👇
✅ Samsung LM301H EVO Chip
✅ High Efficiency 2.85µmol/J PPE
✅ Superior Heat Dissipation
✅ Energy-efficient& Eco-friendly

Get ready to enjoy a flat 10% OFF on FC1500-EVO. 🙌

Explore more ➡️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-1500-samsung-lm301h-evo-led-grow-light

fc1500.png

Keep your grow tent cool and well-ventilated with Mars Hydro's latest 6-inch clip fan! 🌿🌀

Enjoy 3 fan speeds, adjustable head tilt, and automatic oscillation for optimal air circulation.

Stay in control and give your plants the breeze they deserve
and let your garden thrive!🍃💨

Experience a dazzling 15% OFF with code 👉 15CLIPONFANS

Get yours now ➡️ Mars Hydro 6 Inch Grow Tent Clip Fan Auto-Oscillating Fan (Upgraded Version)

c82eeac5-1b1c-4d63-b3e2-00554b70b047.jpg

Bugs, be gone 🫸 🐜

Whether you grow inside or outside, you're bound to deal with pests.

How to keep critters from your grow?

image.jpg

Kill them all! 🐜

Other than fungus gnats that come in the soil,
I've only ever had pests inside when I took in clones from other people.
Canola oil will kill mites and thrips and also act as a preventative for fungal issues.

Back
Top Bottom