FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

Aw SNAP! FutRfarmer pulling some weight. Some super-dank looking bud too bro. Get the next week right and you're golden. It all looks tasty.

:peace:
Thanks Brother!! better yield then I thought I'd get running the smaller pots.

have my temp steady at 66 degrees and RH at 59-61% :high-five: I'm really looking forward to these. Smells are very nice now and I can only imagine they will intensify:headbanger: That NL5 haze cross was oozing sap that looked like fresh pressed rosin! I'm pumped to press some. hoping for some great flavors:passitleft:

Man what a harvest..... :bravo:
more then I was expecting, want to try one of these hazes? They are fems I think you'll like the orange N mango it was a dream to grow and heavy yielder I will run her agin in the larger pot if the taste is as good as the smells and grow she's truly a dream

Congrats on another mighty fine harvest farmer! Look forward to seeing some pics of the process and final product. :yummy: :high-five:
:passitleft::high-five: Thanks brother!! a lot better then I thought for the 7 gallon pots. I'm looking forward to running some of these strains in larger pots.

holding steady the last few hours 66 degrees and 61% :passitleft: man I killed myself taking down some trees after talking to you this morning, I haven't stopped:laugh: this grape pupil is killer! longer cure really added potency I'll do the same with putang, I'm looking forward to running her again in the large pots and some more effort to letting her be on her own schedule.

And dog shit deadhead haze also only topped 1 time. Another strong lime haze smell! Going to be a great summer :ganjamon::high-five:
D7C3D3CC-990A-4275-B91A-E23E8501A3B6.jpeg
5D137DFA-403A-41B3-A30A-1787C3416B3B.jpeg
7CC26E36-D189-422B-B871-56B4A7B5425F.jpeg
C70F3546-FF07-414C-9DC6-5CDCDE54A279.jpeg
the 2 hangers hanging in the background of the plant shot are from this plant as well she just got to heavy and floppy moving lol.

Man that is one hell of a harvest bud! The plants all finished very nicely. I am jealous of your drying conditions. I have to basically just dry how the basement is and deal with it. Did you scrape all the resin off your wife's arms to smoke after? :laugh: I am sure she was coated in stinky sticky trichs lol.
Lmao yeah she was, we had no choice those ladies were wild even with us using stakes before releasing the yo yo’s. Nice heavy sticky buds flopping all over the palace :laugh:
thanks yeti I’m happy with the yield from the smaller pots:passitleft:

7s are good for decent harvests with a good variety. I am sure you will be very happy with all that bud! :passitleft:
I'll probably use this drying method from now, I'm really hoping to notice the benefit of putting the effort in on this one. I think I'll use the 7's from now on for a variety for sure. :passitleft:

sure does! be nice to achieve close to the results reported using the fridge and bags. I still want to try that with a little of each harvest, wife will not go for that at all... haha especially with these strains holy hell! smells are very strong
the high CFM kit really comes in handy to hang the hangers, and the ac with huey is a lot easier to get working together after a couple runs. I only wish I thought of the combo for drying earlier :rofl: ahh I'm rambling this dang Grape pupil has a good kick in the seat for a buzz with the longer cure.:passitleft:

Yeah I do not have any room in the fridge to dry and with kids it is not practical or responsible to do so. I could put a fridge down stairs to use I guess. Sounds like a hassle though, and I am already drawing a lot on my circuits down stairs. I do have a 20 amp service I am not using, I guess I could put a mini fridge on the bench that is under it but still that sounds like a pain. We will see what the future brings. :passitleft:

I’m pumped it’s working out :passitleft: holding steady all weekend:headbanger:
Luckily it’s just my wife and I now so I can use a spare room. Bit after this last run and the smell she put a axe on that lol that’s why I’m building the room, which is a better option anyway so we can have guests over. I need to balance it out before there is another little one running around :high-five:

I'm just using a spare room too. But it's sealed, vented, scrubbed 3 ways and light-proofed...and locked. :nerd-with-glasses:
I really wish she would let me stay set up in a spare bedroom :laugh: I will be running a mini split so I’m hoping being in the basement won’t be affected, we shall see:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom