Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

Hi C Sipper!

Omg the cleanliness of the box!

While Jimmy gives zero fucks, I’m defs giving you the thumbs up!

IMG_3911.jpeg

Nice smooth transition, Carcass.

Where's the pig? 🐖

Thanks, GDB! Her leaves are already praying, so she must be pretty happy!
Where's the pig? 🐖
Ha! Well, I misplaced the pig for a minute, (he was with the SIP float) and by the time I found him, that big blue marble had moved in to his spot.. 😳
he oinked about it a little, but he's ok now...🐷

Remember that mm. of the wick I left sticking out ?
Well, turns out those wicks remove water just as well as they suck it up...so, you just sit the cup on 3 or 4 dry paper towels, leave it sit for an hour- and when you pick it up, it will have lost about 75% of that water weight. (if it's still too heavy, just do it again)
Not that I'm currently swicking, but that's a good tip!

Hi C Sipper!

Omg the cleanliness of the box!

While Jimmy gives zero fucks, I’m defs giving you the thumbs up!

IMG_3911.jpeg
More Jimmy! ❤️

So, I got tired of waiting for some upward growth, and she got transplanted today...

Here's a few pics...pretty exciting stuff...😁

I mixed 14 tsp. of Grow Dots into the 4 gallons of Promix- the Dot clock starts as soon as they get wet, so they will take care of all the plants needs until 55-60 days in, then they pretty much just stop....that's when I'll start with the Rx Blend nutes
1.jpg

Yep, that's pantyhose in the wicking foot....s-e-x--y-!
2.jpg

So I clipped the wicks off, but left about a mm of wick sticking out- there were zero roots growing through the wick holes (that's a good thing)...
The soil in the solo cup is very wet- the seedling has developed roots to deal with the increased amount of water available to the plant (water roots)...but, all this water is heavy, and that's not what we want at transplant time- I learned this the hard way a few plants ago- the whole bottom half of the soil and roots fell off because it was so heavy....incredibly, it didn't hurt the plant at all...but I'd still rather not do it..:straightface:.
3.jpg

Remember that mm. of the wick I left sticking out ?
Well, turns out those wicks remove water just as well as they suck it up...so, you just sit the cup on 3 or 4 dry paper towels, leave it sit for an hour- and when you pick it up, it will have lost about 75% of that water weight. (if it's still too heavy, just do it again)
4.jpg

And there ya go...
5.jpg

Cleaned the box up a little, so @Trala doesn't have to guilt me into doing it...😳
6.jpg

She'll be on a 20/4 light schedule for awhile...I may just leave it, or I may switch to 18/6 in a month or so...
7.jpg

The transplant went smoothly, she didn't really seem to notice..hopefully, she outgrows her mutant tendencies within the next ten days or so......I'm treating her as if she's going to be just fine, so we'll see...🤞
8.jpg

That's where she's at today!
Brilliant!

Not that I'm currently swicking, but that's a good tip!
Thank You, Stunger!- It occurred to me this morning that if I'd clipped the wicks off after I got the water out, it probably would of worked better...there's always next time..
More Jimmy! ❤️
Chilled jimmy❤️🤙✌️
He is the most chilled little dude.
What a handsome little guy! :love:
Where's the pig? 🐖
I have a name and I’m right here.

So rude!
So funny!- ^^that one even cracked Mrs.C. up...:rofl:
I’m happy to top at node 5 if that’s what you want.
Above node 4, below node 5...👍
That's the plan..she's not in a hurry, though- she still needs a few more days...
Brilliant!
Thanks, Stone! The new and improved method leaves the wicks on
until after you get the water out....this occurred to me about 24 hours later than it should have.🤪

Since I'm COVID browsing all the journals,
Sorry to hear about the COVID, but thank you for stopping by!

I hope you start feeling better real soon!💚

Hello C Sparkle and fellow GrowStars! Happy Monday to you!

Look short version: She’s still a boring baby lol!

Longer version: Our little Honey Bee is progressing nicely. She was topped at her 5th node and I removed one leaf. She continues to grow well. She has spent a couple of days dancing in the still feels like summer rain, like me, she loves it!

First up her Sunday glamour shots 💃🏼

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_3965.jpeg

Here she is today, Day 19. I’ve added the wine bottle for ratio. And I’ve also added a little training blurb. My goal is always to CarCanopy. Some I win, some I lose. My plants are too tall to get that beautiful level canopy carcass is famous for. I find curving initial growth helps me keep her low.

IMG_3971.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg
IMG_3976.jpeg

Here she is with her veg sisters to different misters. I’ve left them in the tent today. It’s another wet Queensland day.

IMG_3974.jpeg

And here’s my newest grow pest! Jimmy is always half a step behind me lol.

IMG_3972.jpeg

Tbh veg is my favourite part of my grow. Flower is usually when I stumble. Most find this part of the grow boring I know, but I love the shaping and cultivating. Thank you all so much for taking an interest. Hopefully I can produce something worthy of your time. Xo

Your move C Dogg Xo

Hello C Sparkle and fellow GrowStars! Happy Monday to you!

Look short version: She’s still a boring baby lol!

Longer version: Our little Honey Bee is progressing nicely. She was topped at her 5th node and I removed one leaf. She continues to grow well. She has spent a couple of days dancing in the still feels like summer rain, like me, she loves it!

First up her Sunday glamour shots 💃🏼

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_3965.jpeg

Here she is today, Day 19. I’ve added the wine bottle for ratio. And I’ve also added a little training blurb. My goal is always to CarCanopy. Some I win, some I lose. My plants are too tall to get that beautiful level canopy carcass is famous for. I find curving initial growth helps me keep her low.

IMG_3971.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg
IMG_3976.jpeg

Here she is with her veg sisters to different misters. I’ve left them in the tent today. It’s another wet Queensland day.

IMG_3974.jpeg

And here’s my newest grow pest! Jimmy is always half a step behind me lol.

IMG_3972.jpeg

Tbh veg is my favourite part of my grow. Flower is usually when I stumble. Most find this part of the grow boring I know, but I love the shaping and cultivating. Thank you all so much for taking an interest. Hopefully I can produce something worthy of your time. Xo

Your move C Dogg Xo
plants look healthy & nice training, bottle looks empty time for a fill up

Damn, that's a happy plant, T!
I'm going to show those pics to her homely little sister, see if she gets the hint....:)

Speaking of little sister, here she is now!
1.jpg

19 days old, and pretty healthy- just not doing much growing yet...the new growth is still coming in a bit "funny"...
2.jpg

I'm still treating her as if she's going to do just fine, although I'm not so sure she is...🤔
3.jpg

If you think she's short now, wait till I cut her head off this afternoon...:oops:
4.jpg

I need a little more room to get the clippers in there, so I'll top her this evening...
5.jpg

Hopefully, topping her will get her ass in gear, and by next week I have some branches to start training...

And that's it for the USA side of this grow!

Thanks for looking, and we'll see you next time..:love:

Damn, that's a happy plant, T!
I'm going to show those pics to her homely little sister, see if she gets the hint....:)

Speaking of little sister, here she is now!

19 days old, and pretty healthy- just not doing much growing yet...the new growth is still coming in a bit "funny"...

I'm still treating her as if she's going to do just fine, although I'm not so sure she is...🤔

If you think she's short now, wait till I cut her head off this afternoon...:oops:

I need a little more room to get the clippers in there, so I'll top her this evening...

Hopefully, topping her will get her ass in gear, and by next week I have some branches to start training...

And that's it for the USA side of this grow!

Thanks for looking, and we'll see you next time..:love:
Good morning C Legend!

She looks nice and healthy. I think mine is big smiling because of the time she’s spent in the rain. I think fresh falling rain is good for plants. It has a magical property, well I think it does.

And if I use history as my guide I veg like a Viking and flower like a fucktard lolling!

Back
Top Bottom