Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

I need a little more room to get the clippers in there, so I'll top her this evening...
You should borrow @Heavenly Hybrid's scissors:

img_5307-jpeg.3558632

🌼🐣🐇Happy Easter Monday 🐇 🐣🌼

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!
Oii! Oii! Oii!

I’m a bit late today, it’s 5pm here in Australia. I had to work today and what should have been an awesome day was RUINED by my nursing student who I shall call Fat D. Fat D is a 47 year old man who is an absolute know it all, but in reality wouldn’t know the difference between shit and chocolate. And omg sweat. It was pouring from him. To do my job you need basic fitness. Like it’s a necessity. And deodorant. Please use deodorant. But the day is now done, and Fat D is now just an unpleasant fleeting thought.

So update. I’m not going to down play this plant. She is by far the best seed starter I’ve ever had. It’s all down to the luck of the germination. Like humans it’s a genetic lottery. Hopefully she continues to dazzle me.

Here’s my Sunday Summary glamour shots.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_4067.jpeg

As you can see, my circular training is now filling in growth gaps. Many growers are hesitant to remove leaves, I’m not. If the leaf is in my way or I don’t like the look of it, it’s gone. I have removed approximately 8 leaves. I’ve added a standard wine bottle for scale.

I’m continuing to Carhook daily to maintain a level CarCanopy. So far so good.

IMG_4078.jpeg
IMG_4079.jpeg

I hope you’re having the best day! And C Bunny, you move baby! USA! USA! USA!

🇺🇸♥️🇦🇺

Thank You, T!
Honey Bee is looking great !

Time for an update on my little 26 day old @Barney's Farm Critical Kush...

She got topped last Tuesday, and this is what she looked like Saturday prior to any training..

CK1a.jpg

The branches are finally starting to grow a little....it's about time...🤏
CK1b.jpg

Training just started on Saturday, she's been a real slow grower so far but I think she's finally ready to get serious...I removed the 2 biggest fan leaves before I started tying things down- they were blocking almost everything so they had to go..
CK1.jpg

Looks a bit confusing right now, but the training is going well..
CK2.jpg

A different angle..all 8 branches are growing fine, even node 1...
CK3.jpg

She seems to be running about a week behind, but I think she'll eventually catch up..
CK5.jpg

And that's about it for now!
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support❤️

this pic won't go away. so just ignore it🤪
CK4.jpg

🌼🐣🐇Happy Easter Monday 🐇 🐣🌼

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!
Oii! Oii! Oii!

I’m a bit late today, it’s 5pm here in Australia. I had to work today and what should have been an awesome day was RUINED by my nursing student who I shall call Fat D. Fat D is a 47 year old man who is an absolute know it all, but in reality wouldn’t know the difference between shit and chocolate. And omg sweat. It was pouring from him. To do my job you need basic fitness. Like it’s a necessity. And deodorant. Please use deodorant. But the day is now done, and Fat D is now just an unpleasant fleeting thought.

So update. I’m not going to down play this plant. She is by far the best seed starter I’ve ever had. It’s all down to the luck of the germination. Like humans it’s a genetic lottery. Hopefully she continues to dazzle me.

Here’s my Sunday Summary glamour shots.

IMG_4067.jpeg

As you can see, my circular training is now filling in growth gaps. Many growers are hesitant to remove leaves, I’m not. If the leaf is in my way or I don’t like the look of it, it’s gone. I have removed approximately 8 leaves. I’ve added a standard wine bottle for scale.

I’m continuing to Carhook daily to maintain a level CarCanopy. So far so good.

IMG_4078.jpeg
IMG_4079.jpeg

I hope you’re having the best day! And C Bunny, you move baby! USA! USA! USA!

🇺🇸♥️🇦🇺
Lol! sounds like great fun training at work but the plants training looks good no sweat at least & smells better

Thank You, T!
Honey Bee is looking great !

Time for an update on my little 26 day old @Barney's Farm Critical Kush...

She got topped last Tuesday, and this is what she looked like Saturday prior to any training..

CK1a.jpg

The branches are finally starting to grow a little....it's about time...🤏
CK1b.jpg

Training just started on Saturday, she's been a real slow grower so far but I think she's finally ready to get serious...I removed the 2 biggest fan leaves before I started tying things down- they were blocking almost everything so they had to go..
CK1.jpg

Looks a bit confusing right now, but the training is going well..
CK2.jpg

A different angle..all 8 branches are growing fine, even node 1...
CK3.jpg

She seems to be running about a week behind, but I think she'll eventually catch up..
CK5.jpg

And that's about it for now!
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support❤️

this pic won't go away. so just ignore it🤪
CK4.jpg
looks green & healthy & the training looks interesting

I think she's getting ready to go "zoom!"

Looking forward, Carcass. :Rasta:

I’m bit late soz, but not as late as fucking C Food n Eat It!

This girl is just lovely! She is almost too big for her bed. I think I’ll uppot her tomorrow! I am so in love with her. She’s on a bit of an Eileen, that what happens when you don’t rotate for 3 days lol.

IMG_4314.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4332.jpeg

Your move C love ❤️

I’m bit late soz, but not as late as fucking C Food n Eat It!

This girl is just lovely! She is almost too big for her bed. I think I’ll uppot her tomorrow! I am so in love with her. She’s on a bit of an Eileen, that what happens when you don’t rotate for 3 days lol.

IMG_4314.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4332.jpeg

Your move C love ❤️
she is looking nice & green & happy

Well, I'm an idiot..

I did do an update, but I put it in yours and Prestons journal... 😁 :hmmmm:

You can find it here .

Too much Blue Gelato 41 before posting I guess:lot-o-toke:

I'll be more careful....or maybe smoke after I post an update...

Honey Bee is looking sweet , T. :thumb:

In a couple weeks, her sister might look something like that...but ya never know...🤔

Well, I'm an idiot..

I did do an update, but I put it in yours and Prestons journal... 😁 :hmmmm:

You can find it here .

Too much Blue Gelato 41 before posting I guess:lot-o-toke:

I'll be more careful....or maybe smoke after I post an update...
Fuckng Ded!

Lolling!

Honey Bee is looking sweet , T. :thumb:

In a couple weeks, her sister might look something like that...but ya never know...🤔
I think it’s the different seasons. This is a perfect grow time for me. Nice temps. Real nice.

Hello GrowStars 🤩

I gave Honey a cheeky uppot today, and she’s not happy about it! Now for those of you who don’t I know me, I’m a narcissistic attention seeking pain in the arse safety advocate from waaaaay back!

I’ve shared this many times, masks aren’t just for covid. There is soil bacteria in soil which is great for your plants but not great for your lungs. Mask up when uppotting!

So my uppot method. I grow in three parts. Soil, volcano jizz and blood and bone. I mix it up and then I always water my dirt before I uppot so it’s evenly moistened. The water nazis will no doubt be side eyeing my wet soil lol. Won’t be my first side eye in here ;)

IMG_4389.jpeg

And if you go for a walk today, which you totally should. Don’t forget to look up 🌳🤍

IMG_4353.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom