Redemption - Second Attempt Indoor Grow - Bagseed

Alrighty then lights come on in half hour and I'm going to top/fim all four new growth sites haha we shall see what happens.
( this plants main purpose is experimentation anyhow. Muahahahahahaha (Mad scientist laugh)

Alrighty then lights come on in half hour and I'm going to top/fim all four new growth sites haha we shall see what happens.
( this plants main purpose is experimentation anyhow. Muahahahahahaha (Mad scientist laugh)

Go and check out the last few photo posts on my journal. I FIM'd and the fed my plants a few days later. The tops just exploded, I am considering doing clones from the main colas on one of my branches. Just look at my last post in my journal. Then in about 7 weeks I'm moving her into the tent for scrog and flower.

420-magazine-mobile2142617374.jpg

I fim'd the 4 new growths at the top then twist and bent it back towards the pot so the new branch's at the base of the stem are closer too the light, I fim'd the two highest branch's from the base of the stem too lol

I fim'd the 4 new growths at the top then twist and bent it back towards the pot so the new branch's at the base of the stem are closer too the light, I fim'd the two highest branch's from the base of the stem too lol

That is a familiar looking LST there. stick with it it will be slow going for a while and then BOOOOOOM!!!! You'll see one day and just be thinking, " WHOA!!! That's alotta tops!!!" That's where I'm at today. Each Branch is like its own plant, its like 5 plants in one!
420-magazine-mobile363413545.jpg

Got a call from my missus and she said she had to sign for a package so it must be the seeds I ordered from Bonza!!! I'm working away from home so won't be back for another couple of days...

When I get home I'm moving all the bagseed plants I have in the room outside so I can start with some legit strains that will work with my room.

Question! I want to move a couple of small plants about 3-4 weeks from DWC into pots so I can move them outside. How should I got about the transplant??? Thinking I'll leave them in the netpod but remove the hydroton and fill the basket with coco coir and transplant into a big cup of coco then when it's rootbound transplant into a bigger soil pot so they can go out into the bush. Sounds good?

Your transplant idea sounds fine to me. I haven't done that- but don't see any reason why you couldn't just dangle the roots in a pot and fill in around them.

I'm a cheap skate and wanted to keep the net pods for my next grow with seeds from Bonza, I managed to gently guide almost all of the roots back through the net pods and transplanted them too 16oz cups under natural light. They will prob go straight into flower because the days are still getting shorter here.
Hopefully the seeds get here this week it's been three weeks today....

I got my seeds from and popped five into water, after soaking for 24hrs they all had split! Another 24 hrs in warm paper towel and they all have tails atleast 2cm long!! :)
420-magazine-mobile9525623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile572658654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1287185407.jpg

Fast forward 4 months, I had these girls in dwc buckets and lost a few because I was away for four days and they drank over 14 L of water each!
I ended up with 2 lemon skunk and the Dutch delight. So I had too move house and they had to go outside so I just buried the root ball and the net pod and clay balls.
So I buried the girls and moved them outside about 6-8 weeks ago, they all went into flower within the first week.
Lemon skunk #1
420-magazine-mobile615230435.jpg

Lemon skunk #2
420-magazine-mobile1943159020.jpg

Dutch delight
420-magazine-mobile1061765948.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1619499294.jpg

420-magazine-mobile487310241.jpg

So I have a question for you guru's.
How are the girls looking for ripeness?
I don't see any Amber but maybe some cloudiness?
420-magazine-mobile733713098.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1516697581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile944720790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile686976199.jpg
420-magazine-mobile953001090.jpg

Thanks Pennywise.
I haven't used anything except ash from the fireplace but they seem to pumping out some stickyness

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom