One Plant Through My Perpetual Grow: Kerosene Krash - Seed To Smoke Report

Congratulations on the harvest, DB! I think she was the tallest auto I've ever seen.
Thanks HG! If I ever grow another, I’ll tie her down a bit.

Oh wow!

There’s so much awesome in your journal. Just binged it all. Epic. I need to get something out the way right now - I have like the biggest Cannatrol envy. I haven’t found a way to get it to Thailand yet and its money my wife would perhaps take umbrage at 😅

Fill 2 gallon bucket, adjust ph to 6.0 - 6.5. Fill tea strainer 2/3 full of mosquito bits (they expand when wet). Hook onto bucket handle and let bits soak for 30 minutes
Like with the three tent setup and cycle, and having your personal thing dialled in (you’re coir, I’m coco peat, liquid only etc I’m like “yeah pretty similar” then you drop “mosquito bits” in there 🤣 That was new. Off to Google to learn more!
Thanks for the tag, DeeBoy!

Great intro, with only one question left un-answered: :hmmmm:

I'll be following along while you answer that one!
Yeah mad respect. I’ve spent big money on seeds but wowsa! And one - I’d be a jibbering wreck for days with worry.
It's pretty awesome, that Cannatrol. 8 days and you're dried and mostly cured. I paid too much for it, but rationalized it by once again stating to my wife, that I don't have a boat or play golf...
Yeah woteva 🤣

The photos are awesome too. Loving the picture of the tents where you have like this picture perfect movie 1970’s furnitured office den that a set designer would die for.

Great journal and looks like you’re done and in the Cannatrol!

Congrats and thanks for the read!

Nick

Oh wow!

There’s so much awesome in your journal. Just binged it all. Epic. I need to get something out the way right now - I have like the biggest Cannatrol envy. I haven’t found a way to get it to Thailand yet and its money my wife would perhaps take umbrage at 😅

Like with the three tent setup and cycle, and having your personal thing dialled in (you’re coir, I’m coco peat, liquid only etc I’m like “yeah pretty similar” then you drop “mosquito bits” in there 🤣 That was new. Off to Google to learn more!

Yeah mad respect. I’ve spent big money on seeds but wowsa! And one - I’d be a jibbering wreck for days with worry.

Yeah woteva 🤣

The photos are awesome too. Loving the picture of the tents where you have like this picture perfect movie 1970’s furnitured office den that a set designer would die for.

Great journal and looks like you’re done and in the Cannatrol!

Congrats and thanks for the read!

Nick

Thank you Nick! The Cannatrol is awesome, but expensive. I hope it lasts a long time! 8 days after harvest and it really is good to smoke and then gets better.
As far as the cost of the seed, I would have to say, not worth it. It IS good, but not that good. I recently grew a Granite Haze from Speedrun Seeds ($8/ seed) that is the best I've ever grown and maybe the best I've ever smoked!
Thanks for checking out the grow!

So, was this plant worth the $42.50 (plus shipping…) I paid for the seed? Sadly, I must say no. I would rate this smoke as okay. Medium potency, gassy smell and some citrus. I’ll be handing this out to friends and probably make oil from it. My current favorite is Granite Haze for daytime creative, active buzz. Not only the best sativa effect bud I’ve grown, it’s up there with the best I’ve ever had. $10 seed. My current evening smoke is True Mac, which is a relaxing, giggly buzz that finishes with solid sleep.$10 seed. So don’t fear on missing out with really expensive seeds. Quality genetics can be had at much more affordable prices.
Tomorrow I will test the THC level in the Kerosene Krash using one of 420’s sponsored products @Plantchek to finish off this journal. Thanks for dropping by!

So in human terms, while a high class hooker sounds the best in theory, it’s your cheap street whore who will transport you to heaven and back.
Exactly that girl gots bills to pay !

Sorry she didn't give you a great high. At $42.50 a seed, that would be very disappointing. (Plus shipping? You'd think for $42.50 a seed, they would have free shipping.)

Nonetheless, it was a very nice journal to follow. Your pictures alone are worth the follow.

:thanks:

Great journal and sometimes the taking part - Wow - a single pricey seed and top end grow and documentation is what you need for a buzz more than the end product. Gives a longer , and much slower 4 month burn of pleasure.

Cheers DeeBoy. Great read.

Nick

So, was this plant worth the $42.50 (plus shipping…) I paid for the seed? Sadly, I must say no. I would rate this smoke as okay. Medium potency, gassy smell and some citrus. I’ll be handing this out to friends and probably make oil from it. My current favorite is Granite Haze for daytime creative, active buzz. Not only the best sativa effect bud I’ve grown, it’s up there with the best I’ve ever had. $10 seed. My current evening smoke is True Mac, which is a relaxing, giggly buzz that finishes with solid sleep.$10 seed. So don’t fear on missing out with really expensive seeds. Quality genetics can be had at much more affordable prices.
Tomorrow I will test the THC level in the Kerosene Krash using one of 420’s sponsored products @Plantchek to finish off this journal. Thanks for dropping by!
Did I say tomorrow? I meant when I get a chance…

Sorry she didn't give you a great high. At $42.50 a seed, that would be very disappointing. (Plus shipping? You'd think for $42.50 a seed, they would have free shipping.)

Nonetheless, it was a very nice journal to follow. Your pictures alone are worth the follow.

:thanks:
50c over priced I reckon.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom