Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

Here my old friend 👋
Like I'm gonna not be supporting you on the homecoming journey...

Folks if you ain't familiar with this wonderful woman's work, then you're missing out. One of the nicest most informative growers about. We shared a few years growing our abilities alongside each other here on 420 mag back in the day.
I'm feeling very blessed to have back on 420. I'm sure ya gonna feel the same.

Oh and Canna, just let me know on beans 😊 I've probably got in the range of thousands of em, literally more than I could grow in my life time. Lots of older gear in the mix also. Just holla at me anytime 😁

Welcome back my friend 🙏

*Snap *Crackle *Pop! :yahoo:

Several of the Phatt Frutty's stuck their foot out, and all three of the Purple Haze.

The Peanut Butter Breath had a fuzzy mold on them, they looked a bit funky when I dropped them in the water. I took them out, gave them a mist of distilled vinegar and carefully rolled them around, then into fresh soaked paper towels. I have no idea how these had been stored or harvested, so I'm hoping they come through.

Now I have to get busy and get the others into some plugs, my soil is still not here.

Here my old friend 👋
Like I'm gonna not be supporting you on the homecoming journey...

Folks if you ain't familiar with this wonderful woman's work, then you're missing out. One of the nicest most informative growers about. We shared a few years growing our abilities alongside each other here on 420 mag back in the day.
I'm feeling very blessed to have back on 420. I'm sure ya gonna feel the same.

Oh and Canna, just let me know on beans 😊 I've probably got in the range of thousands of em, literally more than I could grow in my life time. Lots of older gear in the mix also. Just holla at me anytime 😁

Welcome back my friend 🙏

Hello my friend! :welcome: So happy to have you hang out for the grow. I'm going to be putting to use the LED light I made using the components you sent me a few years ago. I also still have two older Mars Hydro lights I can use. It's all slowly coming back to me. LOL
Just got some boxes of review stuff dropped at my door, so it's going to be a busy day getting set ups going on.
Take care!:green_heart:

I just ordered some beans from Barney's Farm USA, one of our sponsors that I have ordered from many times in the past. They had a freebie special going on, so I took advantage of that. I didn't write down what I ordered, so I have to wait for the invoice in the email before I can let ya'll know. One of them for sure was White Widow XXL, and Gelato something or other. White Widow has been my favorite forever.
Hope they don't take too long too get here.

Edit: Okay, here's what's coming 'round the mountain to my house soon:

White Widow XXL
Gorilla Zkittlez
Mimosa EVO
Blue Gelato 41
I love Barney’s Farm genetics.

They are my jam.

I think I’m one of the only members who puts seeds straight into dirt. No soaking, no scrubbing, just a hole and plop. I can’t even deal with that little white tongue coming out of the seed husk when you put them in paper towel, I really can’t lol!

I think I’m one of the only members who puts seeds straight into dirt. No soaking, no scrubbing, just a hole and plop. I can’t even deal with that little white tongue coming out of the seed husk when you put them in paper towel, I really can’t lol!
I'm sure you aren't the only one. LOL I did that a few times in the past as well. I am just impatient and want to know if the seeds actually popped as soon as I can. Had a few bad ones that just sat there in the dirt and got old. I don't like going digging unless there's some gold around.:laugh:

I'm sure you aren't the only one. LOL I did that a few times in the past as well. I am just impatient and want to know if the seeds actually popped as soon as I can. Had a few bad ones that just sat there in the dirt and got old. I don't like going digging unless there's some gold around.:laugh:
I’ve been known to go digging…

I blame Freddy Kruger for my white seed tongue phobia. There is a scene in the movie where his tongue comes through the phone and licks the girls face. I was a little kid when I saw it, and it scarred me! Lolling!

I want to add, your presentation is on point. You even manage to make those hideous white seed tongues look good. I love watching a well loved and respected grow.

#GirlPower

Okay, here we go! In my best drunken Marilyn Monroe singing voice:
"Happy Birthday....Phatt Frutty, Happy Birthday to you" :happy-birthday:

This one is named PF #1, and there are two more shooting out. It looks a little jaundiced to me, hopefully it greens up.
My soil is STILL not here, so I am forced to take a trip to the local nursery this morning. These kids are not waiting for me to get my arse in gear. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom