Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

Nothing cracking yet. I think that seedling mat is just a little too warm, so I turned that off. It was nice for seedlings in the past, but for just seeds it seems too hot for my liking.
I'll be using rainwater, which right now is in abundance....for days and days.... :lot-o-toke: When I'm short of that, I use water from my pond.

Just ordered my go to nutrients General Hydroponics floral series. I will need to place an order with Sierra Natural Science very soon, and get some soil on order from somewhere as well. I had given all of my SNS products away a few years ago. So sad.....
Surprising to see how much I don't have available here anymore. Ah well....on with the grow one way or another. LOL
Hope everyone has a great day. I'll post some pics as soon as something interesting comes along. :hug:

I've been so busy this morning getting things set up, I've reheated the same cuppa three times and it's still not finished. :rofl:

I just ordered some beans from Barney's Farm USA, one of our sponsors that I have ordered from many times in the past. They had a freebie special going on, so I took advantage of that. I didn't write down what I ordered, so I have to wait for the invoice in the email before I can let ya'll know. One of them for sure was White Widow XXL, and Gelato something or other. White Widow has been my favorite forever.
Hope they don't take too long too get here.

Edit: Okay, here's what's coming 'round the mountain to my house soon:

White Widow XXL
Gorilla Zkittlez
Mimosa EVO
Blue Gelato 41

Peanut Butter Breath, also known as "Peanut Butter" and "Peanut Breath," is a hybrid marijuana strain known for its sedating effects. Crossed with Do-Si-Dos and Mendo Breath, Peanut Butter Breath has a unique nutty and earthy terpene profile when smoked. Beyond the terps, this strain will bring you down into a quality state of chill and relaxation. Originally from ThugPug Genetics, Peanut Butter Breath is very popular and there are many Do-Si-Dos and Mendo Breath crosses out there—breeders Clout King have one called “Peanut Butter Cup.”

Got this from Leafy...hope that's O.K.:420: :thumb:

AzLaker
:cool:

Peanut Butter Breath, also known as "Peanut Butter" and "Peanut Breath," is a hybrid marijuana strain known for its sedating effects. Crossed with Do-Si-Dos and Mendo Breath, Peanut Butter Breath has a unique nutty and earthy terpene profile when smoked. Beyond the terps, this strain will bring you down into a quality state of chill and relaxation. Originally from ThugPug Genetics, Peanut Butter Breath is very popular and there are many Do-Si-Dos and Mendo Breath crosses out there—breeders Clout King have one called “Peanut Butter Cup.”

Got this from Leafy...hope that's O.K.:420: :thumb:

AzLaker
:cool:
Perfectly okay, and :thanks: Pretty sure this isn't an auto flower, these folks always grew outdoors. Walking through their grow was like a forest. LOL Very fresh seeds, I'm told. I'm going to search around the forums and see if I can find anyone that grew them. I dropped 3 of the seeds a bit ago in water.

Perfectly okay, and :thanks: Pretty sure this isn't an auto flower, these folks always grew outdoors. Walking through their grow was like a forest. LOL Very fresh seeds, I'm told. I'm going to search around the forums and see if I can find anyone that grew them. I dropped 3 of the seeds a bit ago in water.
My Dirty Mimosa I just started is got some Peanut butter in it:hmmmm: Mimosa x The Brunch [Peanut Butter Breath x Mimosa] By Dirty Bird Genetics

Nothing cracking yet. I think that seedling mat is just a little too warm, so I turned that off. It was nice for seedlings in the past, but for just seeds it seems too hot for my liking.
I'll be using rainwater, which right now is in abundance....for days and days.... :lot-o-toke: When I'm short of that, I use water from my pond.
You could buy a inkbird heat controller for big money or if you can do basic electrical work buy one of these heat controllers for cheap.
Warming mat
My main heat mat for starting spring bedding plants is an old waterbed heater with one of those blow-up floaty mattresses filled with water
Rainwater mother nature's Elixir I use it all the time indoors & outdoors
Ps thanks for all the ❤️❤️💕💕❤️❤️

You could buy a inkbird heat controller for big money or if you can do basic electrical work buy one of these heat controllers for cheap.
Warming mat
My main heat mat for starting spring bedding plants is an old waterbed heater with one of those blow-up floaty mattresses filled with water
Rainwater mother nature's Elixir I use it all the time indoors & outdoors
Ps thanks for all the ❤️❤️💕💕❤️❤️
:thanks: I am currently trying to locate my heating pad (medical type) that has adjustments on it, 3 settings. I think that may work out well....if I can find it. I taped the seedling mat to the back of the cabinet where it isn't right under the babies, I have a thermometer in there I'm watching to see just how much heat that thing is putting out. One way or another I'll keep them warm. :green_heart:

Well, things are going along...slowly. I got my nutrients today, and my seedling cups. Waiting now on the soil.
I have started to put the grow room back together, I'll post some photos when I work out one problem I'm trying to solve.
Nothing cracking yet, I'm getting impatient. 😆
In the meantime, I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Here's something to brighten it up.

Back
Top Bottom