Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

Sheesh, if I get any busier...I might as well go back to work. :rofl:

I'm trying to get a Mushroom Diary started featuring Midwest Grow kits. A lot of reading and set up to do yet.
I was busy all afternoon getting the grow room set for the little ones and mixing soil. Just a simple rolling shelf cart with a CFL bulb above, and a small florescent light. I have a timer set for 18 on 6 off.
Simple photos, it's a simple scene. :dreamy:
All three Purple Haze are stretching out, and I planted the Phatt Frutty #1 in the cup. It lost the jaundiced color and is greening up.
I am still waiting on the Peanut Butter Breath to peek out, the other two of the seeds have yet to come out of the shell. I really think they may have harvested these seeds too early. Hoping for the best.

The only soil I could get today was Foxfarm Bush Doctor Coco-Loco. I've never used it, but here we go!

Oh, I have a lot of foil paper on a roll that will be used for reflecting light. It's the stuff that is black on one side and foil/reflective on the other. That is what's behind the kids.

The little ones are mostly all planted in their starter cups now. I have only one Peanut Butter Breath, but another two seeds are looking promising. I am still trying to locate the light I used to use for the seedlings, so what I have there right now will have to suffice. All of the kids are looking green and happy reaching upward.

The room is a spare bedroom where I used to grow, and it worked out very well. Grow space is about 8 feet x 6 1/2 feet. I can expand that a little if needed.

So, I have planted 3 Purple Haze, 1 Peanut Butter Breath, and 4 Phatt Frutty. Still waiting on three Phatts to peek out, I think I put the seeds in the plugs deeper than the other.

If I get any male plants, I will keep one or two for the pollen. Pollenating was a fun venture, and I really want to do that again. I have a jar of some pollen somewhere in my big freezer. I ran into it all the time, it was in my way....until now when I want it. :rofl:

Things are simple, that's the way I like to grow. The different color cups was not really intentional, it's just how it worked out. Each strain has it's own color cup. LOL
I'll get some portrait shots when the first leaves start growing out. The best part about growing these babies, is that their diapers don't have to be changed more than a couple times. (up potting):laugh:

Now I have to get busy on the Mushroom greenhouse and everything else shrooms. I am putting together the Midwest Grow Kits Ecosphere 3.0.

Have a great day everyone! :love:

Ms Canna!!!! Long time no see girl!! Its been a while since I've been active on here. I hope to watch your grow explode!!! Name change though right hun?? Just wanna make sure I'm shouting out @ the same person!! 😂🤣
Rock and Roll homegirl!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️

Ms Canna!!!! Long time no see girl!! Its been a while since I've been active on here. I hope to watch your grow explode!!! Name change though right hun?? Just wanna make sure I'm shouting out @ the same person!! 😂🤣
Rock and Roll homegirl!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️
Scottay!! :love::love:
It has been a long time! Yes, it is the right person with whom you are shouting. :laugh: Do you have a grow going?

I'm going to get back to everything, Grow---make oil---edibles---pollinating---clones---make seeds......mushrooms....all of it! Too bad I got started just as winter is coming around, I would have loved to get something going outdoors again.

My name change is because I'm going to be reviewing products for some of our sponsors here on 420 Magazine. I have several items right now that I am starting on.
Hang around, and if you get a journal going, tag me!
Happy Friday to you and all :cheer:

Scottay!! :love::love:
It has been a long time! Yes, it is the right person with whom you are shouting. :laugh: Do you have a grow going?

I'm going to get back to everything, Grow---make oil---edibles---pollinating---clones---make seeds......mushrooms....all of it! Too bad I got started just as winter is coming around, I would have loved to get something going outdoors again.

My name change is because I'm going to be reviewing products for some of our sponsors here on 420 Magazine. I have several items right now that I am starting on.
Hang around, and if you get a journal going, tag me!
Happy Friday to you and all :cheer:
Right now I do not have a grow goin. My home was broken into and I lost everything so I'm kinda starting from scratch. So I'm living vicariously through all of you @ the moment!!! You have always been chipper and fun! I have grown several DDAs and it's a feisty plant. Do you (or anybody else) have any suggestions for genetics? I'm excited to watch you rock and roll with this grow girl!! Thanks for clarifying it's you!! Hehe
Happy Friday Growmies!!😎✌️

Right now I do not have a grow goin. My home was broken into and I lost everything so I'm kinda starting from scratch. So I'm living vicariously through all of you @ the moment!!! You have always been chipper and fun! I have grown several DDAs and it's a feisty plant. Do you (or anybody else) have any suggestions for genetics? I'm excited to watch you rock and roll with this grow girl!! Thanks for clarifying it's you!! Hehe
Happy Friday Growmies!!😎✌️
Damn dude! I hope they caught the bat rastards!
As far as genetics, oh my...I am so far behind the ball on which genetics are sought after right now.
I read up on the White Widow XXL and I just had to have it. Can't live without at least one White Widow goin' on. LOL
Hit the sponsors when you're just chillin' out and read up. Hopefully someone can pop in here with some suggestions as well. I did talk to someone on the Peanut Butter Breath I was given and had some pretty high reviews. The second page of this journal, post #28 has some info on that.
Have fun and see ya again soon! :love:

I really like my Tropicanna Banana @Barney's Farm. It's a great day time smoke being a 60/40 sativa. Has enough in it for pain relief without couch lock, can smoke it before bed, frosty tight long buds & first time I smoked it, I thought of juicy fruit gum
C/p from Barney's

Tropicanna Banana Cannabis Seeds​

Type: Feminized Weed Strain
Tropicanna Banana Strain by Barneys Farm

Tropicanna Banana is another totally tantalising addition to our Cali collection. A mesmerising tropical cocktail of fresh and fruity flavours, uncompromising power and extraordinary yield potential. This remarkable hybrid is sweet, sticky, pumped up, highly potent and will leave growers gasping in awe at these high performing genetics.

Barney’s Farm have tamed this Sativa Dominant hybrid (60% Sativa, 40% Indica) and garnished it with huge dollops of glistening, sweet tropical fruit scented trichomes. A perfectly crafted marriage of Tropicanna (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie) and a twist of Banana Kush infuses a calming Indica influence.

Let her effervescent personality guide you into a world of euphoric fizz and mystery. Tropicanna Banana is a highly vigorous plant, capable of delivering monster production when in the correct hands. When growing Tropicanna Banana Indoors expect heights of up to 1.1m with yields of 700g/m2 (flowering in 65-70 days) outdoors yields of up to 2kg per plant are very achievable. THC levels of 22-25% ensure extraordinary therapeutic value and uplifting invigorating effects that will stay with you throughout the day.

Damn dude! I hope they caught the bat rastards!
As far as genetics, oh my...I am so far behind the ball on which genetics are sought after right now.
I read up on the White Widow XXL and I just had to have it. Can't live without at least one White Widow goin' on. LOL
Hit the sponsors when you're just chillin' out and read up. Hopefully someone can pop in here with some suggestions as well. I did talk to someone on the Peanut Butter Breath I was given and had some pretty high reviews. The second page of this journal, post #28 has some info on that.
Have fun and see ya again soon! :love:
I've definitely been clicking about and looking at sponsors. Lots of goodies!!! It's like looking through the old sears catalog and liking a bunch of stuff!!! Haha I didn't have much but I kept 90% of my stuff confined to one area and I kept my stuff in a pouch inside the tent including my seeds in a little box with handheld 100x magnifier for trichomes and all that stuff. Illegal to grow in Ohio ATM but other stuff was stolen as well so I hope they do get caught regarding that. They didn't get any plants but my octopots were in there. Slowly but surely I'll come back. 😎✌️

Two of the Phatt Frutty's that were lagging behind have made their entrance. I also have two more Peanut Butter Breath seeds that poked a foot out. The other ones I tossed because they never cracked and a black mold started on them.

This is Phatt #7. Having a little trouble with the helmet, but I'm going to see if it can shake it off on it's own. I don't like messing with removing those unless it's clear it's not going to let loose. There is still a bit of membrane there holding it, once that dries out it should drop.

Back
Top Bottom