Help with my plants

mangaunit

My plant has been flowering for 3 weeks now and I have been having some issues with the leave turning yellow and brown and they tend to fall off. This has been going on for 1 and a half weeks.

Grow medium: happy frog soil
Watering: every 3 days with tap water
fertilizer: Tiger bloom 2 teaspoons per gallon every other watering. I just started Bigbloom 4 tablespoons per gallon every other watering
temperature: 86 F outdoors living right next to the ocean.
light schedule 12 hours
Humidity is 60-70%

I do not have a ph meter to check the Ph because I live on a small island and they do not have them for sale here. The water here is treat with Chlorine and i pretty hard. What do you think the issue is, could it be magnesium/ calcium deficiency? Do you think foliar feeding will help, maybe the PH is to acidic?

IMG_5484_zpsmmhn0jx4.jpg

IMG_5485_zpsmpakuv09.jpg

IMG_5486_zpsfjvrprbd.jpg

IMG_5487_zpsewceknju.jpg

IMG_5488_zpsj3njpg4k.jpg

Chloramines from municipal tap water can harm your plant. Maybe buying distilled water in 5gallon jugs from your local market would be better if buying an ro machine is out of the question. There is a product made my Flying Skull called z7 that claims to be able to solve this issue just by adding it to your "bad" water, but I'm not too convinced by it. Without a pH meter (or drops or litmus paper), you won't even be able to tell if you are feeding it water that will potentially make the nutrients unavailable to the plant, which could result in nutrient lockout.

I am haveing this problem can someone help
Pammy_Top.jpg

PAmmy_Top_2_.jpg

answering these questions will help out with diagnostics:

Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?

Cheers!

ok sorry forgot that info

coco/perlite 50/50 mix
10 gal.pot
1 t5 veg light
5 23w cfl at 5000k
1cfl 23w running at 2700k ( lights are not air cooled )
ph of water 6.0
37 days veg

using roots organics budda grow budda bloom and hpk. Feeding once a week watering every day. If need more info ask

How tall are they? How many top branches do they have?

it is ( still dont know if it is female used regular seed) is in dark cycle at last measurement she was 6 in ( about 3 days ago no growth that I saw )

temp of room is about 70 with lights off ( have ac for intake 160 cfm inline fan ) and 80 with lights dont know r/h of room

will be switching to a 600w non air cooled light probably tonight or tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom