Dwc help!

Twistedmistersartz

Having issues with dwc. Leaves keep changing like the pic.
Crem de la chem. Auto
Gen hydro nutes half teaspoon per gal

3.5 gal dwc
Ph 5.8
5mil calmag per gallon
Ro tap water 70/30 mix
Rh 65
Temp 75f
Any ideas? Plz help!

Attachments

• 20200328_111134.jpg
    20200328_111134.jpg
    820.3 KB · Views: 33
Cool, those roots look well alright, but are not established yet, some people hand water from the top until the roots get going.
Also there should be a small gap between your pot and the water, so you get about an inch of bare root.
Ok. They've grown the roots a lot over the past couple days. I just wanted them to have some water. I'll empty some out of the bucket.

Thanks!

Ph is 5.8. Drifts up to 6.1/2 while I sleep. Bit I bring it down as soon as I wake up. Ppm is about 450
The drift in that range is quite good, that's the exact range you want it to pick up the elements between 5.8 and 6.2, now the roots are getting stronger you may see better results.
What ppm does your water start at before adding nutes?
You might be a little strong on the nutes,but not much.

Ph is 5.8. Drifts up to 6.1/2 while I sleep. Bit I bring it down as soon as I wake up. Ppm is about 450
Those levels sound right on. Might just want to monitor things for a day or 2 a keep an eye on the new growth. If you continue to see those marks on the leaves try giving her a bit more Cal Mag. If your growing under led the plants can be quite hungry for Cal Mag.

Those levels sound right on. Might just want to monitor things for a day or 2 a keep an eye on the new growth. If you continue to see those marks on the leaves try giving her a bit more Cal Mag. If your growing under led the plants can be quite hungry for Cal Mag.
Yeah. I've got a mars 300w at about 75% theres a spot or two on tje new growth. I'll keep an eye. Thanks. :)

2 opinions match, we might be getting this right.lol.

The drift in that range is quite good, that's the exact range you want it to pick up the elements between 5.8 and 6.2, now the roots are getting stronger you may see better results.
What ppm does your water start at before adding nutes?
You might be a little strong on the nutes,but not much.
I'm not really sure. We add everything according to a feeding cycle we found for our nutes and cannabis. I'll check next time.

Ok. I'll watch for a day or 2 and if it gets worse I'll add some more calmag. Thanks!
I don't know how much more led lights make plants calmag hungry, I don't run them, but the 5ml a gallon is already quite alot, I only run 1ml a gallon in my hydro set up, let us have a look in a couple of days if there's still a problem.

Back
Top Bottom