Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

Im back again. :blushsmile:

What I didnt tell yall earlier is that Louise has been chopped too. I chopped her about a week ago. I know it was too early but somehow and I dont know how, or how long ago, she split her trunk down the middle. The split was about 2" long. I dont know how it happened. I didnt do it. I only LST'd her that last time when I said I was going to the day before I disappeared. My guess is that she got too dry and yes, that did happen. I was so excited about Thelma and her harvest that I completely forgot to water Louise. All I know is all off a sudden her leaves were turning yellow, then brown at the tips and within a day or so, she would either give me the leaf with no fight at all or shed drop it herself. I decided to harvest her before I lost the bud too.

Now then, having said all that... Louise has decided that she is not done yet. I looked in her tent this morning and what do I find but a 3" new shoot coming from one of the branches! I was not planning to reveg her but she seems raring to go for round 2. So should I? Should I reveg her, knowing nothing at all about it. Or. Should I let the shoot grow a little bit more and then try to clone it? Or should I just chop it all up and plan my next grow? lol Im SO decisive!

I have made my mind up. I want to use Doc's HiBrix Soil next time, but Ill have to save my pennies for that and believe me all my pennies are still pissed at me for pinching them so hard these last couple of months. Abraham Lincoln makes a horrendous sound that resembles a scream, just incase yall are interested. LOL In the meantime, Im thinking I might toss in a THC Bomb to grow while I gather the soil for the next run.

Welcome back Sorenna, I missed having you around! :)

I just finished up my last journal you were following and am jumping on the High Brix bandwagon as well. You should stop by my last journal and see how I finished :) . I would also like to invite you to my High Brix journal as well. See my signature.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Sorry I missed you Baby. :love: What a wonderful thing to find your brain kicks into writing mode. Keep writing. Really, don't stop. Eventually your voice becomes strong enough you can't deny it any longer and you have a great talent for the written word.

Gonna be another HB girl eh? I'm still working at being as comfortable with the Kit as I am with the LOS. LOS is much easier IMHO, but the results of the Kit are undeniably potent. You should seek out a strong Sativa for a test run. I haven't smoked one yet, but I have an African Buzz coming into her last month that's 100% and I'm just salivating over the anticipated Sativa high. As a fellow writer I'm interested in what it does to my creative side.

Hang in there Sorenna. We live for your little posts, so sneak out more often ok? :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

great to hear from you , glad all is well ... my bombs are almost done also and loopy lou is loving the rough treatment lol . heres the pics , i hope you see them . :green_heart:

Oh, you must be getting so excited for harvest time on those bombs. They are gorgeous! Loopy Lou is looking svelte and happy. Im very excited for you and the work you are doing with your plants.

Welcome back Sorenna! Missd you.

Cheers! :passitleft:

Ps. You are a talented writer. One of those stories you wrote during your internet holiday oughtta be worth the price of a kit at the bery least.

Abe stops screaming when he feels hes surrounded by abundance, even when the actual material conditions are unchanged . . .

Thank you, Rascio. Ive missed all you guys, too!

All my stories are short little things that run around in my head. lol I dont sell them, I write because if I dont it drives me nuts and wont leave my brain until I put it on the screen.

You what made Mr. Lincoln stop screaming?

A paycheck. lol

Welcome back Sorenna, I missed having you around! :)

I just finished up my last journal you were following and am jumping on the High Brix bandwagon as well. You should stop by my last journal and see how I finished :) . I would also like to invite you to my High Brix journal as well. See my signature.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Shadowmoses. Im one step ahead of you. I had already read your completed journal and was very happy for your success. I have already subbed to your new one, though to be honest, I havent read it yet, but the day is only half over and theres still half the night if I want it. Ill get to it this afternoon. Really excited for you.

It is good to see you back Sorenna.

If Louise wants to reveg, and you have the space to raise a girl 10" taller, then by all means let her grow.

I have had a reveg girl yet, but Giselle is going through a sort of bud reveg right now. The strong new buds and trichomes are exciting.

Hi Radogast. Its a pleasure to see you again after my short, forced break.

I had considered revegging her on purpose, but I waffled alot between the pros and the cons. I think the cons would have won, but Louise took that decision out of my hands, I guess. I can see a few more places where greenery is starting to emerge at a few, not all, node spaces. The long one is way low on the plant and some the branches are still long, some are so short they have no nodes. I wasnt planning this at all. lol This entire journal has been me one step behind the plants all the way. I think Louise gets her jollies off of watching me jump through all the hoops she has set by just for me. Maybe this is the child my mother warned me about when I was growing up... "One of these days, you will have a son or daughter just like you." That daughter is Louise!

I havent had a chance to get to your journal yet. Even though I have my internet back at home, we still dont have a router which croaked even before the internet issues, so I have to share my pc with 4 other people. Im not very good at sharing. :straightface: Friday cant get here soon enough. haha Im sure your plants are just doing smashing. They were the last time I saw them. Exciting is right!

Sorenna, welcome back, thanks for the news about Thelma and Lousie. Hope to see new journal form you.:circle-of-love:

Hi Sara! Lovely to see you. Thank you. Ill be making another journal for sure. Ill be closing this one out as soon as I get all my ducks in a row and come up with a closing post.

Sorry I missed you Baby. :love: What a wonderful thing to find your brain kicks into writing mode. Keep writing. Really, don't stop. Eventually your voice becomes strong enough you can't deny it any longer and you have a great talent for the written word.

Gonna be another HB girl eh? I'm still working at being as comfortable with the Kit as I am with the LOS. LOS is much easier IMHO, but the results of the Kit are undeniably potent. You should seek out a strong Sativa for a test run. I haven't smoked one yet, but I have an African Buzz coming into her last month that's 100% and I'm just salivating over the anticipated Sativa high. As a fellow writer I'm interested in what it does to my creative side.

Hang in there Sorenna. We live for your little posts, so sneak out more often ok? :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Hi, Sweetsue. You didnt miss me. Im back! *happy dances again*

Ive been writing for years, but just for my own creative pleasures. I dont care if no one ever reads a word of them. haha

Yeah, I think Ima give that HiBrix thing a try. I had considered 3 options for my next grow: LOS, HIBrix or Roots Organics. I havent read a great lot about it, just what Ive seen in a few journals I read, but I have seen the marvelous results. My next journal will be all about results, while this one was all about learning and getting my feet wet in the cannabis growing world.

While Louise is showing me what she can do, Ill be reading and studying and learning about the HiBrix system; what to expect, what is required of me in the way of drenches and teas and what all else comes with it. Im thinking about popping another bomb just because I feel it will take me a couple months to learn what I need to know to begin and to gather the supplies Ill need. And who couldnt use another harvest, hmm? :)

A sativa is what I want next. I hear really good things about GreenCrack. I think that is a sativa. I did peek in on your journal but so many pages since my last 420magazine visit! I only read the update posts, you know the ones with the pictures? I can see you are about to be swimming in buds. I think you should make some sativa caramels and send me a couple. :) hehe

Great to see you again. :)

Hi, Sweetsue. You didnt miss me. Im back! *happy dances again*

Ive been writing for years, but just for my own creative pleasures. I dont care if no one ever reads a word of them. haha

Yeah, I think Ima give that HiBrix thing a try. I had considered 3 options for my next grow: LOS, HIBrix or Roots Organics. I havent read a great lot about it, just what Ive seen in a few journals I read, but I have seen the marvelous results. My next journal will be all about results, while this one was all about learning and getting my feet wet in the cannabis growing world.

While Louise is showing me what she can do, Ill be reading and studying and learning about the HiBrix system; what to expect, what is required of me in the way of drenches and teas and what all else comes with it. Im thinking about popping another bomb just because I feel it will take me a couple months to learn what I need to know to begin and to gather the supplies Ill need. And who couldnt use another harvest, hmm? :)

A sativa is what I want next. I hear really good things about GreenCrack. I think that is a sativa. I did peek in on your journal but so many pages since my last 420magazine visit! I only read the update posts, you know the ones with the pictures? I can see you are about to be swimming in buds. I think you should make some sativa caramels and send me a couple. :) hehe

Great to see you again. :)

I think that sounds like an excellent idea Sorenna. :laughtwo: Someday we'll be able to do that.
I'm picking up some nice guidelines about using the HB Kit and pulling together a cheat sheet for myself. When I get it done I'll shoot a copy off to you as a PM.

Missed you something fierce. :love:

I think that sounds like an excellent idea Sorenna. :laughtwo: Someday we'll be able to do that.
I'm picking up some nice guidelines about using the HB Kit and pulling together a cheat sheet for myself. When I get it done I'll shoot a copy off to you as a PM.

Missed you something fierce. :love:

Oh, that would be wonderful. I confess, that 500+ page thread is daunting. Ill read it because pearls of wisdom are worth digging for, but Im so not above a cheat sheet in the meanwhile. :)

Missed you too. :blushsmile:

I want to say that I had so much fun with my first real grow. I really enjoyed making this journal and meeting all of you, some for the first time.

Thank you all so much for joining me. It would not have been the same without you. I can say that with perfect honesty because I did part of it without yall and I hope I wont have to do that again for a long while.

Thelma was an absolute angel from start to finish. She filled me with joy and wonder. I learned so much from her. She was born beautiful, she grew beautiful and she died beautifully too. I was fortunate to share some of her with a friend and Im not the only one that loved that silly plant. lol Im very glad I still have 4 more and I will sprout every one that will.

Louise, Louise, Louise. OMG. I never thought I might like to strangle a plant, but a time or two I could have gladly throttled her and not regretted it for a full five minutes! Our relationship was (and maybe still is) a little rocky and Im sure most, if not all, of that rests on my shoulders.

I now know why she threw a hissy fit each time I fed her. I didnt make the correction to the amounts of the nutrients when I started using the separate 2 liter bottles to make their respective foods. I failed to realize that a tsp in 1/2 gallon of water is equivalent to 2tsps in a gallon. I failed to make this connection for weeks. Im not an idiot, really Im not, but sometimes I admit that its hard to tell. lol

My next grow will be just one plant. I will not be using Fox Farms again. I feel the PH levels vary too much from batch to batch. Im going to do DocBud's HiBrix kit and not bother with nutrients at all next time. I also will not be using the SWICK system, at least not at first. I suspect but I cant prove that my girls, particularly Louise, would have benefitted better from the traditional wet/dry cycle in the vegging stage. Next time Ill find out if my suspicions are true.

Having said that, Im deciding if I want to pop another Bomb while Im waiting to learn about HiBrix and to make all the required purchases. I think I will. What can it hurt? The THC bomb seemed to tolerate the soil and the nutrients rather well even though her bud production was lacking. She made lots and lots of flowers and buds, but they never did swell that much, they never got very frosty either. Evenso, I was not disappointed in her, in either of them. My thinking is that my tent should not remain empty (if Louise decides she doesnt want to play again afterall) when I have all the things she will need and I could use some more meds since neither of them felt like showering me with bounty. lol

Anyway, if I decide to do another bomb. Ill start a new journal. Im not sure what Louise will do so not sure if I should start one for that, prolly not, unless there is interest in a 3 branch plant with a single 3 inch shoot.

Again, thank you all so much for joining me on this journey. My first and surely not my last.

Love - Hugs - Smooches

See yall next time!

The end.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom