600w Lots-O-Strains Blue Planet SOG

GDPTHC

First timer!! Growing 5 feminized thc bomb 6 bagseed. hempy buckets under 184w cfl 6 6500k 2 2700k 23-27w each for veg,280w 12 2700k 23-27w each for flower. The thc bomb just got put in a shot glass today to germinate will let sit over night then over to paper towel method once tap root shows will be throwing in 50/50 vermicuite/perlite mix in 12oz styrofoam cups hempy style then to 2 liter or 5 gallon not sure on that yet. Want to scrog or sog not sure if I have to many for one and not enough for the other working in a 2 feet deep 4 feet wide 6 feet high room. The bag seed are already in 12oz hempys about 2 weeks in there looking good. Money is tight so I have to use miracle gro 24-8-16 my mother had, untill things change on the extra cash, just feed the bagseed for the first time half teaspoon per gallon about 1/3 the recommended amount, really don't want to use it but at this point no choice. Read somewhere hempys can use the extra nutes so planning on doing a feed feed water cycle every 2-3 days.

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE MUCH APPRICATED!!!

I'm very open minded and have absolutley no experience. Read read read and keep reading. Thats all I have to go by. Looking at all the sites this one seems to have the best karma and has given me the best info so I'm pulling my chair up and parking here.

Re: thc bomb / bag seed grow 184w 280w cfl 2x4 scrog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little worried about the THC Bomb seeds looked a little young kinda light brown tan weren't tiny just color was a little funny all 5 floated for at least an hour all of them sunk by 4 hours. Let them sit in there for around 14 hours then put them in 2 paper towels moist not soaking. Never bought seeds before or know anyone that has, been around bud all my life always told the darker tiger stripped seeds are the ones you want. Hoping they pop I know not really to expect anythin in less then 24 hours we will see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little worried about the THC Bomb seeds looked a little young kinda light brown tan weren't tiny just color was a little funny all 5 floated for at least an hour all of them sunk by 4 hours. Let them sit in there for around 14 hours then put them in 2 paper towels moist not soaking. Never bought seeds before or know anyone that has, been around bud all my life always told the darker tiger stripped seeds are the ones you want. Hoping they pop I know not really to expect anythin in less then 24 hours we will see.

Hello, welcome to 420mag!
Healthy big seeds should always have those "Tiger Stripes" on them. We only use the biggest, and darkest seeds when we pick them out. If they are small and white, toss it in the compost pile...not much use.

I'd recommend going to a dispensary and buy some legit seeds. TGA Seeds, Sensi Seeds, DJ Short, etc.

Good luck!
:Namaste:

Thanks for the warm welcome! Checked out your current grow looking awesome. Thanks for the advice with the seeds, looked in to tga subcool really like the jillybean and chernobyl strains have had the jillybean before pretty sure that will be my next order, seen that connoisseur genetics say the have a grand daddy purple strain favorite strain I've ever encountered any idea how that breeders strains are? hear gdp is clone only everywhere.

Welcome to 420mag, GDPTHC. :Namaste:

Can't wait to see some pics of the girls.

I ordered a Querkle seed from TGA. The Single Seed Centre!! Great service. I'll never order from a different seedbank.

I'm from the area, too!

Happy Turkey day to all!! Woke up to a great scene all 5 have popped 5 little piggy tails gonna give them till tonight and transplant to 12oz styrofoam hempy cups 50/50 perlite vermiculite. I ordered this batch mid september didn't get them till 3 days ago. Took way to long, will not be ordering from them again but they are legit. At the time they where the only ones to have the thc bomb in stock total newb on my part not looking a little deeper into it. Hope the strain was worth the wait!

Made some make shift covers from construction paper and some reflective looking sticky stuff my buddy got from his school, perlite was showing some green in it, algae as far as I know. Put the thc bomb seeds in 75/25 perlite vermiculite was going to do 50/50 mix but it seemed to retain to much water in 9oz cups, its all I had. Also in one of those humidity domes with a heat mat underneath. Germinated pretty fast, I think, so hopefully the whole growth is like that. The description from Bomb Seeds is what made me think it was going to be a winner.

"THC Bomb is creating some rave reviews from cannabis growers in the know. As the name suggests the plant produces huge buds with high levels of THC. This is an ideal commercial growers plant. Like Big Bud the harvest will be massive. The plant remains short and is extremely strong and vigorous. It also finishes very fast with higher levels of THC than Big Bud or PPP. THC Bomb is a real winner!"

Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Plant Type: Indica/Sativa Mix
Plant Height: Short (65-90cm)
Stoned or High: Strong, all round buzz
THC Level: Very Strong 20-25%
Flowering Weeks: 7-9 weeks
Yield: High 550-650 (Dried grams/m2)
Harvest Month: 9-10
Grow Difficulty: Moderate

Also thinking about splitting the room in half height wise and doing 2 separate scrogs, the pots I plan on using are 8-10 inches high figure I have the screen 12 inches above the top of the pots I'll have 20 inches total above screen for growth and lights. If I do this I plan on turning them to 12/12 same time so no light issues.doing the exact same light setup for both if its in the budget.

Any advice ideas???? Could really use some good advice from someone with experience.

thc-bomb-1-578x416.jpg

edited3n.jpg

Pic of some tasty looking thc bomb

all 5 thc bomb babies have popped above the pv! Feed the bag seed today, also took the top layer of pv that had algae on it and replaced it with new pv hopefully those covers help until the plants are big enough to give it some shade, gonna leave the thc bomb in the humidity dome till the biggest one pretty much hits the top, only have the 2" dome.
Should be able to get some BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS by the end of the week gonna go with the 3 part elite, I've seen nothing but good things from them, all my local hydro spots prices are outrageous! Also think I'm gonna be able to upgrade my light to a 400w hps, been reading 420fied's journals really like the constant sog hes got going on great results might try to do something like that if I can. Its gonna be a decent amount of dough to do everything I want to do.

1 400w or 600w hid 200-300
1 2x4 or 4x4 100-200
1 diy 20-40 site aero cloner 50-100
venting and carbon filter 100-200?? I'm guessing
ppm meter 20

gonna keep my current setup for the moms and clones figure cfl's will be enough for them , if I do that really don't have to worry about venting another spot, stays between 77-84 with the light on and around 33-51% humidity, not sure with the dark cause I've kept them under 24hr light, I'm gonna change them to 18/6 soon need to get 2 timers as well.

On another note I water with phd tap water around 6.0 read somewhere if you use tap water shouldn't have to worry about getting some cal/mag cause the water has enough in it, anyone know if this is true or should I just spend the extra couple bucks better safe then sorry?

Really hoping someone with some experience could keep an eye on me, never know what I'm going to do with my ocd

Re: THC Bomb - Bag Seed Grow 184W 280W CFL 2x4 SCROG

lots of changes have happen since my last post I am now working with a 2x4 tent with a 600 watt hps cool tube, also upgraded to blue planet nutrient 3 part elite grow have 6 bag seeds that are about to go into 12/12 to sex them then will be turning the females back to veg for clones no camera at the moment but will be posting some pics soon, dont want to abandon this grow journal but so much has changed I dont know if the title suits the grow 312 cfl veg 600w hps flower sog both 2x4 21 site aero cloner only bag seed none of the thc bomb have mad any progress since day 4 its around day 21 only 2 are still alive am going to be getting some seed from attitude when that super 7 sale is going on, most likely going to be snow white and wonder women.

Update!!
If anyone is still checkin this out figure id give you a quick update. Both THC Bombs survived and are thriving thanks to some BPN, they have both been transplanted to 5gal hempy buckets 30/70 vermiculite/perlite 10 days ago, virtually no shock, both are over 12 inches tall one has what seems like three main stems no training or topping just came in like that, the other typical christmas tree has been topped recently and has been designated mother for my mini 2L sog, both are still in veg the three headed one is going in the 2x4 tent in 2 days with 20 2l in there second week and 4 more in there forth week everything is looking pretty good to me as a first time grower, also have 6 thc bomb clones in an aeroponics cloning machine been in there for 5 days i expect to see roots in 2-4 days and transplant them to 2L in the next 10 days then will throw them in the tent 2 weeks after the 5 gal trying to keep the tent full from this point on with intervals of 2 weeks in and out giving every plant 70 days in the tent gonna try to do 8-10 2L at a time in and out. Ill try to stay up on the journal if anyone is tagging along let me know. I'll try to get some pics up as well soon I know a pic speaks more then words can describe!:tokin::passitleft:

Also picked up some seeds during the lucky 7. got all fem 1 super lemon haze(SLH), 2 snowwhite(SW), 1 blueberry gum(BG), 1 critical auto(CA), and 1 moby dick(MB) that have all just hit there 2 week old mark and are all real healthy and about to be transplanted from there party cups to 2.5 gal pots putting these in soil for a long term life as momma bears, also dropped veneno(slow), 1 more SLH and a bubba 76 gave them to another patient in need and I still have like 10 more for a rainy day to pop if things go sour with these.

th_fl.jpeg

5 gal thc bomb 7 days in flower

te.jpeg

Tent with the 5 gal and the sog 2 lt and some party cups with which was once sick clones just gonna let them go and do there thing got so much better stuff in line

swbgthcmd.jpeg

Veg room clockwise starting at 6 o clock thc bomb momma, blueberry gum, snow white#1, cloner with 12 thc bomb clones, critical auto, super lemon haze, moby dick, snow white#2 i know you cant see them all once i get better camera ill take more pics

clo.jpeg

And the 2x4 tent with just the sog bag seed clones in there took the 5 gal out to try to get a shot

Just read through my journal realize im missing some details figure might be useful for others and me to look back on my feeding schedule and nutes used.

Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part Grow-Micro-Bloom
Blue Planet Nutrients Liquid Blue Bloom
Clonex Clone Solution
Botanicare Cal-Mag
Nutrilife H202- as needed
Super Thrive
Soil 50%fox farm light warrior 50% roots organic

Veg room:
feed, water, feed, water...
ml per gallon
week1-2 [tap 3 drop Super Thrive(ST) soil.----from seed
week 3 [2.5 grow, 2.5 micro, 2.5 bloom, 2.0 cal-mag, 3 drop ST
week 4 [5.0 grow, 5.0 micro, 5.0 bloom, 2.0 cal-mag, 3 drop ST
week 5 [7.5 grow, 5.0 micro, 5.0 bloom, 2.0 cal-mag, 3 drop ST
week 6 [7.5 grow, 7.5 micro, 7.5 bloom, 2.0 cal-mag, 3 drop ST
week 7 [10 grow,10 micro, 10 bloom, 2.0 liquid bloom, 2.0 cal-mag, 3 drop ST

From there I'll be fooling around to try to find the sweet spot this feeding was used on my thc bomb mother in hempy 75% perlite 25% vermiculite will probably follow same feeding with the soil just toned down probably 50%

Clones and transplants:
5.0 clonex, 3 drop ST

Flower:
SOG Clones 2 liter [following 420fied feeding schedule]
Days 1-3 - 450PPM (5ML Micro, 5ML Grow, 5ML Bloom)
Days 4-14 - 700PPM (10ML Micro, 5ML Grow, 5ML Bloom)
Days 15-21 - 900PPM (10ML Micro, 10ML Grow, 10ML Bloom, 2ML LB)
Days 22-42 - 1250PPM (10ML Micro, 10ML Grow, 25ML Bloom, 2ML LB)
Days 43-57 - 1350PPM (10ML Micro, 12ML Grow, 30ML Bloom, 2.5ML LB)
Days 58-60 - Flush with plain water
Days 61-63 - Let plants dry out
Day 63 - Chop

5Gal
Week 1 [10 grow, 12.5 micro, 15.0 bloom, 2.0 liquid bloom
Week 2-3 [12.5 grow, 10 micro, 17.5 bloom, 4.0 liquid bloom
Week 4-8 [ 12.5 grow, 7.5 micro, 20 bloom, 4-10 liquid bloom
week 8-9 [ Flush

try to keep my soil ph at 6.5 between 6.0- 6.8
try to keep hempy ph at 5.8 between 5.5-6.1

Back
Top Bottom