PerkPot First Grow, GSC & THC Bomb, Live Soil, No Chemicals

Can you try to zoom in on the trichomes? That's the only way to tell right at the end. The last photo looks like lots of white pistils still. Your close up flower pics are a bit too blurry to tell.

I tried to hold the loop in front of my camera. Not sure if this helps

IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7157.jpeg

IMG_7156.jpeg

If you look at the trichomes on the main parts of the flowers, what do they look like? What % are clear / cloudy / amber? Disregard the trichomes on the sugar leaves, as they always get there earlier. I think you'll see it more easily with the loupe than on the camera, if your camera can't zoom right in.
Another way to tell when they are ready is that their water consumption slows down.
The first plant does look close.

I am seeing mostly milky trichomes on the buds. I see some amber starting. Not a lot of clear trichomes left. I do see much more amber on the sugar leaves. I snipped one of the smaller buds and trimmed it up. It is drying nicely. Can’t wait for the full crop

IMG_7166.jpeg
That looks so nice! What kind of high are you going for? I'd probably harvest nowish if it were me. Mostly milky sounds good to me.

Here is a summary of my grow.

I used all AC Infimity equipment. Lights exhaust fans and 69 pro controller that hooked to my WiFi and let me monitor my tent from anywhere. I also used the AC Infinity wicking stands. The tents are top notch with zero light leakage or smells escaping.

I used Soil Makers Elite Living Soil. The plants did really well in this soil. It’s pricey with shipping but I think it was worth it. I also got a top dressing for the flower stage from them.

For nutrients I added Elm Dirt Plant Juice during veg and Elm Dirt Bloom Juice during flower. I swear they grew an inch every time I gave this to them. It stinks like worm poop but it works wonders!!

The seeds germinated and went into soil on 5/19. Had some issues with gnats early but Neem spray and the yellow stickies kept them under control.

One note. I broke a branch off of one plant about 3/4s of the way down during late veg. I was so upset. It turns out that branch created three colas the same size as the one cola of its sister branch. So breaking the branch actually produced more than the non broken branch.

Back
Top Bottom