PerkPot First Grow, GSC & THC Bomb, Live Soil, No Chemicals

I think this plant is getting close. A lot of the fan leaves are dying.

The first pic was Thursday and the second one is today. What a difference a few days make!!

IMG_7059.jpeg

IMG_7056.jpeg

I need some expert opinions. I know I cut my thc Bomb too early and don’t want to do it with the gsc. I know it’s hard to tell from just pics but does this plant look ready. The lower fan leaves are all dying. I see a some amber trichomes but mostly white. Do you think there are still too many white hairs? Thanks for any advice.

IMG_7081.jpeg

IMG_7083.jpeg

IMG_7084.jpeg

IMG_7085.jpeg

IMG_7086.jpeg

I need some expert opinions. I know I cut my thc Bomb too early and don’t want to do it with the gsc. I know it’s hard to tell from just pics but does this plant look ready. The lower fan leaves are all dying. I see a some amber trichomes but mostly white. Do you think there are still too many white hairs? Thanks for any advice.

IMG_7081.jpeg

IMG_7083.jpeg

IMG_7084.jpeg

IMG_7085.jpeg

IMG_7086.jpeg
How long has she been flowering?

I find most "breeder timelines" are out of touch with reality.
Most plants in my garden will flower a minimum of 9 weeks; most times 10 weeks.
👍

Plants are doing great. It does look like they want to bulk up now. Lots of fan leaves dying. Both getting more purple highlights.

IMG_7106.jpeg

IMG_7108.jpeg

IMG_7109.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg
Beautiful! This must bring you great joy :) The fruits of your green thumb!

I sit there and stare at them lol. I won’t know what to do with my time when I cut them down
Plant more seeds, starting today... in a few weeks time you'll harvest this lot and you'll have some young veggers on the go at the same time :passitleft:

Plant 1 is really getting close. All the leaves up the stems are losing their color. Most of the pistils are amber and curled up. I know some said two more weeks earlier this week so I am hanging on. Let me know your thoughts. First four pics

Plant 2 has more left in her than plant 1. She is still looking good too. Last pic

IMG_7143.jpeg

IMG_7144.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg

IMG_7147.jpeg

IMG_7142.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom