Tok Finally Got Around To GSC In DWC

Nice little grow here toke shame about the split. Your scrog set up looks smart I've always thought about building one but need to be fully settled in my methods first. I'll bee sticking around if you don't mind your gsc definitely looks a solid plant mate 💪🏼

@greenvein Here are some current images.
I am slowly and carefully starting to open her back up.

The two lowest branches are the ones that split at the stem.

Overall, I think she will get by just find, if I don't break anymore branches. :yahoo:

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Damn that’s a shame about the split but she looks like nothing even happened!

I had a branch break literally day 1 of 12/12 on my gorilla cookies last grow she healed up no problems and still produced
Looks like you got it handled.

As long as it’s taped tight and no more splitting can happen I think you can continue mission without much worry now.
Killing it tho for sure

I am a little behind on updates so here goes.

The Girl Scout Cookies is growing like a wild fire, and I spend most of my time controlling her. Since, the two main branches split at the stem it has been a challenge to train her an spread her out. She is currently on day 21 of 12/12 so her stretch is about finishing up. She has develop nicely and is enjoying her HP nutrient solution, which is currently at 870 ppm's with a ph of 5.9, and water temps from 66 to 68, or 19 to 20 Celsius. GSC is consuming about 1 1/2 gallons of solution a day and dropping about 120 - 150 ppm's a day.

So here are some current images of her from day 14 to 20.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

She's really pretty. Nice and green and building like crazy. Looks like you're going to need that support net after all, you're really spreading her out nicely for a plant with broken mains. :welldone:

Thanks for stopping by @LKABudMan

Training her is a trip, because I am unable to add stress to the base of the branches. I am currently using 90 degrees elbow trainer to keep her away from the light. At least, I should be at the end of the stretch period. Without a dough, I will be using yoyo's for support once the buds get to heavy. The great thing about bar lights, is being able to work between the lights.

This one is on me.
Chalk it up to me using silicon early in the grow and it harden up the branches. Which intern made it difficult to persuade the branches to bend under the net, causing the main branches to split away from the stem. Serious, but fixable.

I will say that @MedicGrow Fold 8 has a wall to wall coverage in my 4x4. Only running at 80%, 100% causes too much heat in a 4x4. Don't remember if I mentioned it or not by my solution consist of Silicon, cal-mag, GH Duo A & B, Rapid root (not so much now), and Hydro-Guard. I forgot, I have been adding purpinator when I think about it.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

How have you been @Roy Growin

I haven't seen you around for a while. Are you currently growing anything?

edit: currently reading it.
I'm cool thanks Tok - Lemon Grass and Northern lights have been troublesome through winter but the Chocolate Skunk is fking kind bud :hookah:

I need to start updating this journal more often.

The GSC in DWC has surprised me at how well she is going, after I almost split her in three. I will grow GSC again and be a lot more careful the next time I place a net over her.

Feel free to ask questions.

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @Jack420 I see you are growing another forest for a garden. :thumb:

Time for an update.
I now know why Girl Scout Cookies are so popular. She great to grow, excepts punishment's to the extremes, and refuses to slow down.

I have been feeding her cal-mag and GH Duo A and B, that's it. Currently she is getting one Tablespoon of each in a 3 to 3-1/2 gallons of RO water. If you look she has a tad of nutrient burn on the tips of her leaves, this is to be expected, since I feed her in between solution change. This will not hurt her, but she is saying to back off a little on the nutrients.

Her ppm's have been dropping between 200 and 300 ppm's everyday and 2 gallons of solution. I keep her ph between 56 and 60 if possible.

Since, I was limited on how much and the type of training I could do, with a split at the two main branches. I decided to use yoyo's to pull the branches apart. This is allowing for much better light penetration and air circulation. Once the branches get heavy enough I will change the yoyo's to supporting the branches.

Her are some current images.

That's all for now.

Tok..

Yes brother another little jungle !! Man that Gsc looking great I started on gh stuff I’d good but run a bit hot I’m sure she will get used to it !!

This is a is a quick image drop.
I need to go out and will add updated information when I get back.

Images for the last 9 days.

Tok..

I apologize for this delayed update, so here it is.

GSC is growing well and stacking up the cola's nicely. She is currently set at 80% on my @MedicGrow Fold-8 and the GSC is loving it constantly growing toward the light. This Girl Scout Cookies is showing that it is a very resilient strain that even the novice could bring to flower, even with a less than perfect grow. I am still somewhat training her to pull the branches apart to let the light penetrant deep into the growth, and she is loving it by having buds building all over the lady.

Feed wise she is currently still on one tablespoon of of each, cal-mag, part A, part B, and hydro guard and that's it. Most likely this will be close to what I run for the rest of this grow. She is currently about day 40 or so of 12/12, so she should be harvested around the end of the month.

Then hopefully I will be starting my next grow with a new @ViparSpectra KS-5000 shining upon 4 different strains to be selected.

That's all for now.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom