Mars Hydro where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They continue violating our forum and sponsor guidelines, along with our legal sponsorship agreement, so they're on a timeout from posting until we resolve the matter and they promise to comply with what we all agreed to. Their banners are still rotating and you can discuss them, but they are unable to reply here until the matter is resolved. We've had to do this more times than I can count, so this time we're standing our ground and making sure this will be the last time.

Not everyone has the budget to get top of the line products and support. It’s not an easy situation to resolve. Chinese LED manufacturers are a favorite among many who wouldn’t be able to grow, if it weren’t for their sponsorships and discounts. Very few of the US based companies advertise, and even less of them give sponsorships. So we try to keep this door open for our members who need them.

I am guilty of purchasing China made products but I am putting effort into being better, patient, and searching locally as much as I possibly can. Seriously, the benefits of buying locally produced goods will positively impact the Earth and our economy. Win! Win!

We appreciate your feedback and agree with some of what you are saying, however let's try to keep this thread on topic of where is Mars Hydro :thanks:

Indeed
We appreciate your feedback and agree with some of what you are saying, however let's try to keep this thread on topic of where is Mars Hydro :thanks:

Also lets be honest 90% or all parts that make up LEDs USA or china.
Come from ?

Hope to see you back following the rules @Mars Hydro
You have put alot in to this community but we have also given a lot.

:thumb:

Hope to see you back following the rules @Mars Hydro
You have put alot in to this community but we have also given a lot.

:thumb:
We had an amazing relationship with Sara Hu, the original rep who started our journey together.

She left the company and Tina Chou took over, again we had a great relationship.

It wasn't until Stella took over, that everything started going downhill.

She's sloppy, careless and rogue, has zero respect for us and continually violates our guidelines.

She accepts no responsibility for her actions and gets nasty and disrespectful with us when we advise her.

We treat all staff, members and sponsors alike, we all live by the same guidelines.

Those who cannot respect us and our guidelines, are not welcome here, plain and simple.

She's sloppy, careless and rogue, has zero respect for us and continually violates our guidelines.

She accepts no responsibility for her actions and gets nasty and disrespectful with us when we advise her.
Interesting attitude to have while the entire world is actively moving towards reshoring supply lines in the middle of a home growing explosion. She’s ensured I won’t purchase from her company as long as she’s employed, it’s clear where their values lay if this is a continuous issue, that resulted in being banned.

I don't see the logic in boycotting them if you're not involved in the situation and haven't been wronged by them.
The staff's relationship with the rep doesn't effect the quality of their products or services.
They're just being banned while matters are resolved. They're still a sponsor as far as I know. No reason for bullying.

I don't see the logic in boycotting them if you're not involved in the situation and haven't been wronged by them.
The staff's relationship with the rep doesn't effect the quality of their products or services.
They're just being banned while matters are resolved. They're still a sponsor as far as I know.

Being able to completely look past multiple offenses that have been so egregious they were posted publicly by name is something I don’t see the logic in.

long live Sara

This simple question when in the wrong direction.

I was just wondering where @Mars Hydro has been.

I know there are many of us on the forum that own and would but their product again. The only reason I ask the question is because all of a sudden they stop posting, Now I know why.

The site moderators must require vendors to follow strict guideline or the site could possibly closed down.

This was only meant to be a question about their were about.

I apologize if this offends anyone; but this question has gone awry.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Our journey with Mars Hydro started with Sara Hu, the first rep to start our relationship back in 2012.

After speaking with Sara Hu & Tina Chou this week about the situation, they said this is part of the reason they both left Mars Hydro to begin with. The company is not being run the same as when we started with them, things have drastically gone downhill and they are simply not the same company we grew to trust, love and respect anymore. At this point we're not fully sure if it's just the new rep Stella destroying everything, or if it's from the higher ups and trickling down.

This is how things went with Sara for almost a decade...

Quote from Sara Hu
I have really very great memories from 420 Magazine. I enjoyed talking with people there, they are always very friendly, helping each other well. Most of the people were very kind when we started the business back in 2012. It is 420 Magazine who helped us get the real growers to test our products and get approved by people all over the world. A lot people on 420 Magazine are still my friends online, we still help each other from different countries. I am still doing international business, so they help me a lot if I need any help locally. There is no doubt that 420 Magazine has helped create Mars Hydro's success.
Sara Hu - Mars Hydro

Quote from Tina Chou
As a long time sponsor (over 10 years) on 420 Magazine, we treat it as family not only just business:
The community are very knowledgeable but also always willing to help, this makes all the marketing and communication very easy. We gain not only business, but also many friends here. The rules on the community are also very nice, it stops the spamming and protecting both members and sponsors, so we can benefit from the community and get good returns. The admins are very helpful as well, whenever we have problem with our account, they can help solve very quick. Overall, we love this community and will be on here for a long time for sure. And if you are also in this industry, this great community deserves your investment as well.
Tina Chou - Mars Hydro

None of these problems started getting worse until Stella took over, we believe she is the problem.

Meanwhile, we're making one last attempt, after spending a month and a half going back and forth with them. Working on getting in touch with the owners of the company, to see if we can try a new rep, before severing the relationship altogether.

With sponsors like these, I think we have a wide and plentiful selection of trusted LED lights for our members to rely on.
@VIVOSUN @Cultiuana @Atreum Lighting @MedicGrow @Perfect Sun LED @ViparSpectra

We bend over backwards trying to keep all of our members and sponsors happy every day, these are the kinds of experiences we have with those who know how to play the game ethically.

So exactly what I said.. I’ve been a consumer a very long time.. I’ve watched plenty of companies start off awesome then crash and burn. This is nothing new. Employees and representatives of companies are a DIRECT reflection of their company, whether people like it or not. The rules of the forum are also very clear on what it takes for a sponsor to be banned from posting and it’s not just a few innocent mistakes:

“If a sponsor is shown to have failed to deliver their product or service other than represented, or if they repeatedly spam threads, use inappropriate language, go beyond the four corners of the sponsorship agreement or in any other way repeatedly infringe guidelines, 420 Magazine reserves the right to restrict posting privileges and/or suspend and/or cancel the sponsorship agreement”

That’s not a simple infraction. My original point stands.. in this day and age with legalization tearing through America, you had better be bringing your absolute best or you’re going to get left behind. I’ve already steered multiple friends to our more consistent sponsors.

I wanted to wait until it was final, but thought it would be nice to express our gratitude today for those who support us and our mission :thanks:

Unfortunately, the duration of this situation has been out of our control. However, after a LOT of back and forth over the last couple of months, Mars Hydro has finally agreed to comply with our guidelines, just like every other sponsor and member of our community. Once they send the signed agreement back to make it official, we will unlock their posting privileges so you all can engage in thier contests, promos and Black Friday deals. Thank you for your loyalty and for supporting us through this less than perfect ordeal, we are truly grateful for you.
:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom