Mars-Hydro Offline?

ottze

420 Member
Mars-Hydro is known for affordable and efficient LED-Lights – and normally they have a good and fast support... Anyhow - after 2 years of 12/12h-usage 1 of the 4 clusters of my MARS-HYDRO LED lights is not working anymore. I tried to contact MARS-HYDRO via email and via their web-chat - even the hotline seems to be not working...
DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT MARS-HYDRO?
ARE THEY STILL ON THE MARKET?

Plz help!

Attachments

• status_GROW.gif
    status_GROW.gif
    610.2 KB · Views: 137
@SmokeSara is the Mars rep here. She's usually very active. They have a contest running currently and she has not been able to log in to check on that. She sent another member a personal email that they were having some difficulties with login. Maybe the problem is bigger than we realised. I'm sure they will have it sorted out before too much longer.

@SmokeSara is the Mars rep here. She's usually very active. They have a contest running currently and she has not been able to log in to check on that. She sent another member a personal email that they were having some difficulties with login. Maybe the problem is bigger than we realised. I'm sure they will have it sorted out before too much longer.
Thanks for your sssuperfast Reply!

Mars-Hydro is known for affordable and efficient LED-Lights – and normally they have a good and fast support... Anyhow - after 2 years of 12/12h-usage 1 of the 4 clusters of my MARS-HYDRO LED lights is not working anymore. I tried to contact MARS-HYDRO via email and via their web-chat - even the hotline seems to be not working...
DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT MARS-HYDRO?
ARE THEY STILL ON THE MARKET?

Plz help!
Hi ottze, have you been contacted yet? Recently we found many email went to junk mail, that is why now we need to check now and then. Also if you haven't been replied yet, please PM me your email address, i will check what is the reason, and get back to you ASAP. Really sorry for the late response again! :green_heart:

One thing to consider. It is wore out. Grow equipment wears out and gets old with every grow. Most lights lose lumens over time. I replace my HPS bulbs every 2 crops need it or not. I do keep a couple for back ups when needed.

I know LEDs are supposed to last for ever. It all matters how good of products they use in making their lights. When you consider the difference in price between LED lights. Lots of has to do with what is in them. They have to keep the price reasonable. They can't use the best stuff to make them and still keep them at affordable prices.

One thing to consider. How much pot did that light grow running for 2 years at 12/12. The light has probably already paid for it self many times over.

One thing to consider. It is wore out. Grow equipment wears out and gets old with every grow. Most lights lose lumens over time. I replace my HPS bulbs every 2 crops need it or not. I do keep a couple for back ups when needed.

I know LEDs are supposed to last for ever. It all matters how good of products they use in making their lights. When you consider the difference in price between LED lights. Lots of has to do with what is in them. They have to keep the price reasonable. They can't use the best stuff to make them and still keep them at affordable prices.

One thing to consider. How much pot did that light grow running for 2 years at 12/12. The light has probably already paid for it self many times over.
you are absolutely right! the LEDs performed really good!
...and yes they loose efficiency by time.

Back
Top Bottom