Mars Hydro company

aliennnz

Hey guys. So I wanted to buy

MARS HYDRO TSL 2000W LED GROW

And I'm a little scared to make this purchase because I made one from elsewhere 1 month ago and I was scammed big time, 267 euros.

II got the money back tho because PayPal refunded me.

And now I'm afraid to make this one because I can't find to much of information regarding the company Mars Hydro.

Will they probably scam me to or is Mars Hydro a certified company?

AAnd do you guys think that light is good?

It depends where your buying your lights from, Marz is a sponsor here and are known to be trustworthy. You can find a link to them and our other sponsors in the sponsors section. Yes they and BudgetLED are both good light companies. But you can also speak with the mars hydro rep about your purchase if your still uncomfortable. I’ll tag her in this conversation and she’ll make an appearance when she’s sees this. @SmokeSara

It depends where your buying your lights from, Marz is a sponsor here and are known to be trustworthy. You can find a link to them and our other sponsors in the sponsors section. Yes they and BudgetLED are both good light companies. But you can also speak with the mars hydro rep about your purchase if your still uncomfortable. I’ll tag her in this conversation and she’ll make an appearance when she’s sees this. @SmokeSara
OK thank you so much! I hope I can make this purchase because on Amazon this lights are double the price than on Mars website. My location is Portugal and yeah I sent them an email already so I'm gonna wait and get the awnser. I just don't wanna lose 250 euros again... Lol

@SmokeSara posted in her thread the other day that she's gone to a company meeting at HQ for a few days, and that she won't be around, but will be back soon.

I purchased the same light in March 11 from Marshydro on Ebay It was at my door on the 18th for 267 US dollars w/tax. So far the light has worked its magic, Highly recommended

Back
Top Bottom