Lux meter

I don't have a clue what recharge will do in a MC grow... it is totally unnecessary... there are no working microbes in this system. I am not even sure that purpinator is called for until we find the correct base level of MC for your plants once the roots are going full strength again, and with the droop at the top, we can clearly see that they are not yet where they need to be.
My advice is to wait another day, and then hit with just the MC.

You know I've been using it the whole time right? I'm also using bud explosion
also BE, along with all this? No Sweet Candy? Stop all additional supplements until you figure out the correct base MC to use. BE is the same as Purpinator... no sense doubling up when you do get to it. And the recharge... use it or not... there will be no effect one way or the other.

What if we just gave it water? Would that help?
You should NEVER give a MC grow only water... you will instantly starve the plant for nutrients and you will have every deficiency in the book until you can water with nutrients again.

Or should we go down to 3 or 4 grams of mega crop?
why are we considering such massive changes? First, what are you giving it now? I can't trust your color balance because in most of your pictures your big plant looks too yellow. You had one shot where that didn't look to be the case, and it maybe looked too green... so I don't know what your proper level is at this moment. If the dark green is representative of your plants, go down 1/2 gram... don't ever adjust MC more than that at any one time. If your plants are not really that dark of a green, whatever your plants got last time needs to go up a notch, to 5.5? Isn't that what we were discussing doing before?

Let's scratch this brand and this grow and get it right?
You are halfway there. This is not the time to give up. Getting a little hard means you are learning something. Give it a month and it will be old hat and no longer hard.

MC is probably the second easiest system out there... it is you that is making it hard by thinking you know more than the instructions. MC is all you need. Embrace those words.

If you want even easier, check out Geoflora. There you need nothing else either, and you dont even have to mix it up. Just put granules on the soil once every two weeks and water when they need it. Super easy. But, if you insist on using other products, it will become hard too.

So I did smoke some bowls and I'm thinking this was avoidable. I understand we all get busy. I reached out at the beginning. I had 2 responces. I say I'll finish this out and see what happens the next time. Fingers crossed. I have a terrible memory I have to write down everything. I know messed up. I dont really even deserve help. Theres other people with a better understanding and stuff. I maybe bit off more than I can handle

Back
Top Bottom