Recovery of injured seedlings

tablelegslim

First time grower needing input on plant recovery. I adjusted my lights closer to my plants and was using my lux meter to check the lux and dropped it on my favorite baby. I could freaking cry right now seriously. How well do they recover or even if they recover at all. It wasnt completely on the top just the side ans took of a few arms.

Attachments

• 2020-05-17 11.08.22.jpg
    2020-05-17 11.08.22.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
  • 2020-05-17 11.08.57.jpg
    2020-05-17 11.08.57.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
They are great at recovering. If it makes you feel any better, A few weeks ago I dropped my light through my huge budding plant and broke off about 1/2 oz of good flower. It is a tough plant and will learn to live without those branches, not to worry.

Thanks. You spend all this time and effort into tending to them and making sure the environment is exactly what they need and do something as stupid as i did sucks. I know i have become attached to the little bastards and its like your children caring and nurturing from a seed. Like dropping your baby on its head hopefully it doesnt end up like one of those dropped babys.

She should be fine, give her a couple of days and you’ll never know she was injured
I just dont want her to end up like my cousin. We were kids and my dad and uncles were smoking a dooby and my uncle jeff was playing with cuz and they went to pass him the j and he tossed him up a little to hard into the ceiling fan. Now he just cant get right hopefully not the case and she makes a full recovery. true story by the way

I dropped a 58lb light on a flowering female and busted her pretty good. I taped the shit out of her and she never skipped a beat.
Holy shit that sure makes me feel a little better about the situation. Thats a hell of a lick to recover from damn 60lbs falls on a person it'll take them out. Nice to know they are resilient and can recover from a injury like that. I was kinda partial to that one because it was different from the others. I have some jack herer auto feminized seeds that should be at the house tomorrow. Ill have to see how you do your grow journals and make one for them. Where can i find the information, formats and guidelines i will need. Thanks in advance

i've kept the electrical and duct tape businesses thriving with all the plants i busted during the years. even used a bunch of actual band-aids once, it was the only thing in the house at the time with a sticky side ... :p

Back
Top Bottom