Recovery Time?

i'ts just weird that this happens after me drastically slowing down the way i was watering.. Everyone (not just the people on this forum) are telling me it's due OVERwatering and that i should stop feeding for a day or try the LIFT test thing before watering .. TBH my judgement is rather poor when it comes to that lift test. I prefer to feel the medium and see if its dry. Anyways, i believe people are saying i'm OVERwater since that's the usual mistake for first time growers. IDKKK GUYSS this shit is stressful and i'm no where near developed lol
It takes some getting used to, the lift method for dry weight, feeling the medium only tells you that the top is dry, the roots lower in the water table are what's suffering from overwatering, droopy leaves, underwatered leaves will wilt.
A moisture meter may help determine where the water table is in the pot as well.

I'm thinking that's the problem. She's to big for the cup and she's drinking fast which is what's making the watering harder then what it is. One of the most common mistakes for a new grower is over/under watering

Two examples of what my gals did out of no where, from seemingly good health.

Screenshot_2019-08-02-05-30-57.pngScreenshot_2019-08-02-05-30-48.png

Thought I gave too much water and drowned em! But now I feel it was the roots as they were out of room..

Screenshot_2019-08-02-05-31-01.png

I transplanted and they sprung back to life.

Time for coffee and breakfast. Good luck with her. Hope she bounces back with a vengeance and I'm sure she will. Cannabis is like Tina Turner....they can both surely take a good beating.

Two examples of what my gals did out of no where, from seemingly good health.

Screenshot_2019-08-02-05-30-57.pngScreenshot_2019-08-02-05-30-48.png

Thought I gave too much water and drowned em! But now I feel it was the roots as they were out of room..

Screenshot_2019-08-02-05-31-01.png

I transplanted and they sprung back to life.
Now read that thread, covers watering after transplant too, a lot of answers to questions for new growers in that thread.

Back
Top Bottom