First time grow, help please

Nah mate once they're rooted up they're pretty indestructible. If you leave a few leaves on after you harvest they even grow back. Thats called monster cropping. Can get the similar results as topping by just tying the branches down so they grow horizontally if you don't fancy it though.
This is very true. My last grow I did a Re-Veg on 2 of my plants. 2 plants completely filled a 4' x 8' tent they got so big. I wont do that again. I didn't leave any Leaves on the plant. I cut off all the buds & leaves & cut the branches down to about 6" each. In about 2 weeks everything started growing back & the next thing you know the plants were monsters that were a PITA to take care of in a small area.
This was just one of the things I heard about so I had to try it & it darn sure works.

This is very true. My last grow I did a Re-Veg on 2 of my plants. 2 plants completely filled a 4' x 8' tent they got so big. I wont do that again. I didn't leave any Leaves on the plant. I cut off all the buds & leaves & cut the branches down to about 6" each. In about 2 weeks everything started growing back & the next thing you know the plants were monsters that were a PITA to take care of in a small area.
This was just one of the things I heard about so I had to try it & it darn sure works.
Yeah I'm done growing monsters too mate. Was a fun challenge but trying to keep a 20L NFT Res from blowing when they drink 18litres a day is a bit of drama to put it nicely lol. I've left an auto stump in my cupboard for 2 weeks sand that started throwing little buds out again. Not something I'll ever try though.

You are the 1st person who has ever said you could transplant an Auto. Everyone else has told me you're not suppose to.
I guess I'll have to test it out for myself next grow. I like to try different things anyways.
Here ya go buddy. 1 inch cube for a week, then 4 inch cube for a week, then into the NFT table. She was fimmed at 4th node, lst'd the shit out of, heavily defolled every few days from around day 25ish, some supercropping and I literally, physically slapped her about every time I was up. Took 108 days on 19/5.
Everyone you've spoken to is wrong lol.
Was only my second plant too. It's easy if someone explains stuff properly. My mentor was awesome.

Attachments

• 3D1126A1-7D2C-45EF-BD23-16FA08F61568.jpeg
    3D1126A1-7D2C-45EF-BD23-16FA08F61568.jpeg
    434 KB · Views: 164
Here ya go buddy. 1 inch cube for a week, then 4 inch cube for a week, then into the NFT table. She was fimmed at 4th node, lst'd the shit out of, heavily defolled every few days from around day 25ish, some supercropping and I literally, physically slapped her about every time I was up. Took 108 days on 19/5.
Everyone you've spoken to is wrong lol.
Was only my second plant too. It's easy if someone explains stuff properly. My mentor was awesome.
Is that just one plant?
If so that looks like some yield man!

Haha! No worries mate. That looks like a crazy yield on that plant! That’s not normal is it?
For Dutch passion she's actually pretty small mate. Seen loads of them done much bigger. Most of the seedstockers stuff gets that size too. A few companies do these sort of autos now.

I'm finding that the short, bushy Auto's produce much bigger buds & a lot more yield. At least that's my experience so far on my 1st Auto grow. Flushing this weekend / 7-different strains. I highly recommend Girl Scout Cookies & BCN Critical XXL Auto's if you want some huge ass buds. I think some of mine will weigh 1/2 oz. dry.... maybe more.

Something like a solo cup with holes poked in the bottom?

I do the solo cup in a cup, but am going with Blew Hiller's method on next grow

Attachments

• DSCN1653.JPG
    DSCN1653.JPG
    635.1 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN1654.JPG
    DSCN1654.JPG
    453.1 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCN1839.JPG
    DSCN1839.JPG
    845.1 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN1840.JPG
    DSCN1840.JPG
    798.7 KB · Views: 167
What kind of media are you using? 1-2times a day seems like a lot. Over watering is simply watering too often. You can water as much as you want in one sitting but always let that dry out a bit before next watering. Seedling love to foliar feed. I’d be spraying them 1-2 times a day with watering every other day, maybe very other other day. Sounds like your battling light. Best bet is to put them in a window sill to get the sunlight. I have one of those small grow light from Home Depot for seedling and clones but there crap. Need them close close close but too close and chance the leaves and tips curling up and dieing. Just use the sunlight as your gonna be putting them outside anyway. Are you going to buy a livingsoil/supersoil for outside? I recommmend the Gia greens living soil and amend it with some guano bone meal and other additives. Their slow release so it will last you the year. Just need to water and wait haha. That’s my plans this summer. Do some research on making supersoil and you will better understand why adding those amendments is crucial. Also check out Emily’s post on proper watering techniques. Very informative

Back
Top Bottom