Help please!

Jerryadams

420 Member
My plants after low stress training begin to look like this I’m unsure why and how to fix this. I watered the plant frequently and I thought it could be overwatering but I’m not certain.
This is an auto ak47 feminised. And it’s 5 weeks old.
8BE49E8F-4C16-49DE-A4AE-656FBD33E0AD.jpeg
70704990-5C31-4402-B8F3-B59E47EF2CBC.jpeg
F2B1777F-3DB3-44A9-95AA-6FDE53EF1117.jpeg

Your watering seems like it might be an issue. Need more info wood medium are you using what size of container are you in what nutrients are you using so on and so on please have a look at the link I posted on how to ask for gro support.
I’m using coco coir in a 11.4ltr pot with a bit of perlite

I am not a coco grower but I did look up your nutes. That's 1 of 7 bottles you need. Go to bio biz website and download the feed schedule and you will see what you were missing. You are going to need to get the rest of the nutrients to properly feed them.

You should go here the coco section and ask for help. That's where the members who are actively growing in Coco are at.

I agree with Smokey, I’ve never used that product line. I dont think you are giving it complete feed. 30ml of Cal/Mag in 5L of water? Is extremely high. 1 TBSP is almost 15ml
Thank you so much guys for the tips I’ll try to get the feeding correct, should I flush the plants or consider not watering them for a day ?

First off you don't ever want Coco to dry out you have to water it everyday a lot of people water it multiple times a day. Go to the Biobizz website and get the feed schedule. Then go to the Coco section and get some advice from the coco growers.
Thank you bud greatly appreciate your help do you think it’s the end for this batch or are they just deficient and should go back to normal?

Back
Top Bottom