Hello 420 community, newbie needs help

Gshoo

Hi Guys,
First I want to say hi and sorry if this is not the right place for this post. I’m very new in the whole growing thing and I’m still learning and reading but very often a lot of stuff seem like mess and I’m looking for clear answers. That’s why I decided to write here, because I see a lot of competent people.
My question is about the plan below, it’s Northern Light Auto, 7.5 weeks old, outdoors in soil. It started getting these brown dry spots on it’s big leaves. I read that this can be nutrient problem and very often this is caused because of wrong pH levels in the water. Unfortunately I’m going to get my pH meter in 1-2 weeks time and I’m not sure what to do until then? Or if you have any other suggestions what would that be and how to fix it will be very welcome? As you can see the plant is already flowering.
Thanks in advance!

E67F384D-368B-40DA-844D-D6F0068268CC.jpeg

Welcome to 420 magazine Gshoo
What nutrients are you giving?
Are feeding calmag ?
Thanks for your reply guys.
The supplements I’m giving to the plant are listed bellow. The soil and fertilizers are the same brand and it doesn’t say nothing in the guide for giving extra calcium or magnesium.

Bio-Bloom:

• NPK 2-7-4
  • Nitrogen 1.9%
  • -ammonium 0.48%
  • -nitrate 1.15%
  • Phosphorus 6.9%
  • Potassium 4.1%

Top Max:

• 0.2% Nitrogen
  • 0.2% Phosphorus
  • 0.1% Potassium
  • 0.01% Iron
  • 0.003% Zinc
  • 0.01% Boron

Bio Grow:

• NPK – 4-3-6
  • Nitrogen 4%
  • -Amoniacal 1.5%
  • -Nitrate 0.2%
  • -Organic 2.3%
  • Phosphorus 3%
  • Potassium 6%

Looks like calmag is for sure needed in that nute mix there. But to me they look like possible pest marks. Check the underside of your leaves and branches thoroughly for bugs. Are u using any pest control measures already?

Looks like calmag is for sure needed in that nute mix there. But to me they look like possible pest marks. Check the underside of your leaves and branches thoroughly for bugs. Are u using any pest control measures already?
It is not insects infestation, I’ve sprayed the plants with pest. Today I’ve managed to buy a pH meter and I saw that the acidity is 7.5, which I guess is low and the plants don’t absorb the nutrients. Tomorrow I’m going to buy pH fixers, the plants have been flushed a few days ago. Also I got cal-mag today.
The annoying thing is that these spots start appearing on the other two plants as well. The first two pictures are from the first plant I’ve posted already above and the third, and fourth pics are from other two plants. Please let me know if you think that this might be some other issue different than cal-mag deficiency.
Thanks guys!

4371E685-BD32-4BAC-A050-6916595586AC.jpeg

AEA43E26-9CFC-47D0-9E7C-F70F1EDD32F8.jpeg

F93758D5-AFCE-41DF-85EA-A689DE4B0741.jpeg

491BD8A8-6F3E-4BBC-9C59-5E9045B4576D.jpeg

Are you giving enough overall nutrients? 100% of the manufacturers dosing ? And you need calmag! ! Also you need 6.3-6.7 ph
Thanks for the advice! I used to give a bit less from the stated amount of nutrients, as I thought in the beginning that this is nutrient burn not deficiency. Tomorrow I’m going to feed them with a full dosage + calmag. Hope this fixes the problem.
Much appreciated the help!

Back
Top Bottom