Mars hydro flowering full spectrum or just bloom?

PattyG93

Just wondering whats the best way to flower with mars hydro led wondering should i use full spectrum for flowering stage of just the bloom setting. I think full spectrum because more light intensity. Just wanted to hear some other opinions. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I747M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just wondering whats the best way to flower with mars hydro led wondering should i use full spectrum for flowering stage of just the bloom setting. I think full spectrum because more light intensity. Just wanted to hear some other opinions. Thanks

You want decent size buds use both switches . I have two Mars 96 reflectors . With a hps 400 in with it to make sure mines decent lol
b9eff0327efb13418fb24f155a0163e7.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

I use both during flower with Reflector 96s. It hasn't affected stretch. My hybrid clones still at least double in height.

It might be better if I got more lights so I could get same intensity using only flower mode. But if I did get more lights I'd probably still use both switches. :)

Ya i was thinking about using both switches until maybe the last week then use just the bloom to see if it makes any difference. Ya i have a 400w mars and a 96s

The fans will not run if you try to use only the bloom switch you have to have the vegging switch on for both fans to run. That's how all 4 of my 96 reflectors are. Just a heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yep I noticed that shit myself. What's up with that? Can't be good . I have a air mover in my room much more air movement and keeps all my lights super cool running 24 7 .
e36258a4aec5813b2ac51d7ff8f42755.jpg
the blue thing in the pic is the top of it . Industrial air mover low amps with gfi circuit in it . So Yea less u have awesome ventilation on your shit don't use the one switch. Personally I think it Bullshit I would've never made equipment like that.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

I'm using a Mars Reflector 192
veg switch only for veg both switches on during bloom
recommended hanging height Vegetative: 18-24 inch Flowering: 12-18 inch

The fans will not run if you try to use only the bloom switch you have to have the vegging switch on for both fans to run. That's how all 4 of my 96 reflectors are. Just a heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's the case with 1 of my 5 fixtures, but the other 4 the fans work with just flower switched on.

hey patty..absoluty use both switches on when flowering..i have 8 mars lights and know the ins and outs of them..u need any help just ask me..os64

I'm running 96 reflector with both switches from 3 weeks old @ 12 inches from canopy no dramas
420-magazine-mobile468608567.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom