Grow & bloom buttons on Mars Hydro units

EBKong

Just hoping to get some feedback for you folks about the grow/bloom buttons on the mars hydro led units.

I'm using two reflector 144s in a 4x4 tent. I had both buttons on during veg and I just switched the timer over last night to start flowering. Just wondering if you guys typically use the lights to their full capacity or do you use each for their designated function?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

re: Grow & bloom buttons on Mars Hydro units

I had no problem with using only the veg switch during veg. Did an awesome job and used less power.

The Veg and Bloom switches not only save power by using less electricity during veg, but also put out the proper spectrum of light the plants need in each stage of growth. Veg are designed to be blue for short internode distances on stems and rapid root growth. Meanwhile the Bloom setting is more power to simulate the late summer/ early autumn sunlight.

Giving the plants both spectrum all the time doesn't seem to have much of a downside, so long as you don't mind footing the hydro bill.

Grow & bloom buttons on Mars Hydro units

I'm a firm believer that you don't need a veg and flower spectrum. if your using full spectrum. But more it's the hours of light that dictates how the plant acts. I've used both spectrums during veg and flower on my girls. And they look healthy as can be. With tight stacking and only the normal stretching that occurs

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom