LED light - Mars Hydro 600w - Without the bloom & vegetative switch?

Lambgabriel

Hey guys!

I recently bought 2 Mars Hydro 600w LED lights but when I opened the box, I could not find any Bloom/vegetative switches. When looking online, I can't find any forums or grows where someone uses an LED light without the bloom/vegetative switch. Should I return it and get another one or do you guys think that this light is going to be fine? Thank you so much for the input! This is my first grow!

re: LED light - Mars Hydro 600w - Without the bloom & vegetative switch?

Some of the smaller/cheaper leds do not have the veg/bloom switchs like my 300w mars hydro. It is an extra feature some of the more expensive units have. Keep the ones you have, they will work great. Switching to 12/12 will be enough to make your plants flower

Hey guys!

I recently bought 2 Mars Hydro 600w LED lights but when I opened the box, I could not find any Bloom/vegetative switches. When looking online, I can't find any forums or grows where someone uses an LED light without the bloom/vegetative switch. Should I return it and get another one or do you guys think that this light is going to be fine? Thank you so much for the input! This is my first grow!

The Mars 300 and 600 do not have switches. The Reflector Series, The Mars2, and Pro series all do. But not the 'original' Mars 300 and 600.

xxKitty

Some of the smaller/cheaper leds do not have the veg/bloom switchs like my 300w mars hydro. It is an extra feature some of the more expensive units have. Keep the ones you have, they will work great. Switching to 12/12 will be enough to make your plants flower

Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom