Growing autos

Ralleygirl23

I have a grow cabinet setup, advance platinum p450 grow light with the veg and loom buttons my ? Is when growing autos do I run with both switches on or just veg for a little and then switch to bloom?

I'd run both switched on there autos so they don't need to switched from grow to bloom faze. But I really don't know if it was me id run both never herd nothing about to much light well unless there a inch high sprout
them maybe one light till bigger

I've never grown in dirt but I'm betting its the same with nutrients expesially on new sprout but I love autos and you will also great luck Check out my grows I'd love some feedback

I've never grown in dirt but I'm betting its the same with nutrients expesially on new sprout but I love autos and you will also great luck Check out my grows I'd love some feedback
Foxfarm have a good deal of nutrients in it I was told for autos to let them go about 3-4 weeks and then start adding nutes lightly

I'm aware of there nutrition content in fox farms a lot of people on here use it so I'd just say take it slow and read the plant it will let you know no hydroponic and auto I'm your man lol

Back
Top Bottom