LED height

Mcjoint

How far away should I keep the led light from the top of my plant. Currently I am about 25" from the top my plants, I am using two 150 true watt leds. One of the lights is I believe the older Mars hydro 300 and the other is an eBay 300 watt equivalent, alot more purple/red than the Mars hydro. On the Mars Web sites it suggests between 24"-30" for all of there newer lights, should I leave my lights at 25, or raise them a little bit?

I use about 18" with a pair of Mars Hydro 300's for veg and bloom.

Your good at 25" but I would start lowering little at a time or give them a little time and they will work there way towards the light:volcano-smiley:
Lol, I can't really lower my lights any more lol. Well it would a major pita and I was scared 6' wasn't gonna be enough.

Lol, I can't really lower my lights any more lol. Well it would a major pita and I was scared 6' wasn't gonna be enough.

It probably won't be. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just had some plants stop growing when they were 6" away form my Mars2 900 (400w). They were fine just the smallest bit of crunchy leaf on one of the flowers so i wouldn't get any closer. When I started to flower I hung them at 24" and let them grow to 18" then moved it up as they grew till i ran out of room. Good thing they stopped growing when they did. :Rasta:

Haha, I hope I run into that issue. It's my first ever grow and I went straight into hydro, I'll be happy just to make it to the end.

Back
Top Bottom