Good Day all, and to our generous sponsors.

Thank you all again.

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar Wife and son got their stickers, my wife also claimed the magnet, so I put the large sticker in the center of my new 2x4 tent. Also, the nug jar is classic.
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice) Not sure yet, if I will use this just in soil.
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots I will be using two of these for my soil grow.
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom Still figuring out how I can incorporate this in this grow.
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds I will be opening this tonight.
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch Never had Spider Mites before, but now I am ready.
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox Still figuring out how I can incorporate this in this grow.
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit - Still figuring out how I can incorporate this in this grow.
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula possibly for DWC strain Three Blue Kings
ViparSpectra: XS2000 LED Grow Light Three Blue Kings is currently under the light at 35%

Since, I still have a current journal for DWC that needs completed; I will have two journal this one for sponsors in soil and my other one for the sponsors I use in DWC.

This journal may have a slow start, due too not having all the pieces to the puzzle. I have not decided what soil I will be using until I know how much I will purchasing. My guess is three large bags.

So far, the only thing I have been able to use at this point is my brand new ViparSpectra: XS2000 LED Grow Light. Has a very nice sleek design and great at dissipating heat. I have not need to turn it up to maximum, but I am expecting it to handle the heat easily. HSO Three Blue Kings has been under it since right after germination. Her stem is now deep in the basket. At this point she is on 150 ppm's of cal-mag. This will increase to 250 ppm's and that's all she'll have for 4 weeks or so. Or until I got a handle on all these new nutrients and figure out now to incorporate them. I will be away this weekend, so next week I will be busy.

Strains are still up in the air, but one of them may be a private sativa, possibly psycho animal stomper x moonshine haze. These are regular seeds, so I might just go with a fem or possibly an auto for this grow. Time will tell, I am sitting pretty well, when it comes to seed choices.

Using all these different nutrient lines is going to be different for me; because I normally just KIS, when it come down to feeding. I guess it's time to start reading up on these great products, and maximize my yield and favor using these nutrients and additives. Details will be forthcoming, when pieces of the puzzle are delivered.

That's about all I have at this time.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @Dubya Kush and @oldmanjj

I can hardly wait to get started.

Here are some images of Three Blue Kings in DWC, but first the sponsors that made this grow possible.

20210715_082322.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients 1.jpg

Prescription Blend Nutrients.jpg

Serra Natural Science - spider mites.jpg

Viparspectra XS2000 LED Grow Light - Copy.jpg

Viparspectra XS2000 LED Grow Light panel - Copy.jpg

This will be mainly a soil grow journal, I have narrowed it down to a CBD and something else. I have a few Dinafem Dinamed I have been wanting to try out for sometime.

Three Blue Kings.

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-09a.jpg

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-10a.jpg

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-10c.jpg

1626357538420.png

Additional Three Blue Kings information will be in my DWC journal for the rest of the grow.

That's all folks

Thank you @Rexer

They will ship to Canada, but I have no idea what the fee's would be.

That's our governments trying taking every penny they can at our expense.
Nope, I offered to pay COD. But anyhow that's a rant for a different thread, and I don't want to come across as ungrateful- or fill your journal with such talk :)

@Rexer your not.

I just don't know what to say.
It's all good brother, there's not much more to be said on the subject, and I apologize- I shouldn't have even mentioned it.
I'll be honest- I've been rooting for you to have some prizes for sometime now, so im truly happy to see some in your hands :green_heart:

I've been rooting for you
Thanks @Rexer my brothers from another mother is a good thing, and you can't have too many. :passitleft:

I will be selecting the strains tonight. I normally grow regs, and fems, but I do have a decided supply of some good auto's. A couple of my auto are on the short list of who's next.

I will be getting my soil today or tomorrow, but I have enough soil to drop the seeds into tonight. I may let my son pick one. He likes the strong and creative strains.

Tok..

Moving forward on this update:

I currently have a Flashback #2 in soil as of 0800 am today.
The germination method is somewhat obvious, seed in soil. :rofl:
More to come on this, but anyhoo, I also purchased some potting mix for the 7 gallon geopots and I will be using @GeoFlora Nutrients for as much of the grow that I can.

Geoflora Nutrient.jpg

GeoFlora Feed Chart 2.jpg

GeoFlora Feed Chart 3.png

I was unable to find a potting soil that was not fortified. I was starting to think about the real cheap dirt for filling in hole in your yard. :rofl: I didn't. I ended up purchasing Vigoro potting mix. Don't get me wrong I could of started with Fox Farm, but not everyone can afford these higher price soil. They are probably worth it because enough growers use it. Some I know that swear by it. For me though, I want go low, but not cheap this grow. I may end up adding coco cord to break it up some for drainage, we'll see.

Vigoro Potting Mix.jpg

The ViparSpectra: XS2000 LED Grow Light is currently on The Blues Brothers until I can put her in my 4x4 flower tent. This grow will be one plant under the XS-2000 in a 2x4 tent with a scrog to show the coverage of this amazing LED.

Viparspectra XS2000 LED Grow Light 1 - Copy.jpg

Let the fun begin.

Sweet Seeds Flashback 2a.jpg

Sweet Seeds Flashback 2b.jpg

That's all folks,

Tok..

Good Evening all,

I am thinking about something a little different.

I am thinking about a soil/coco. I will amended the soil with 40 to 50% coco coir and perlite. If I decide to go with this it will basically be feed like a coco base. What do you think?

If this sounds a little off the wall it's been done before and you can buy Bushmaster Coco Loco.

Now, what do you think?

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom