Just a little update.

Flashback #2 has not broke ground yet I figure another day or so; she was placed in soil on the 10th.

I still haven't decided whether I will just do soil, or play a little with a soil/coco mix.

Aside from that my 2x4 tent is currently empty, because I moved The Blues Brothers to the 4x4 and placed her under the scrog net.

I will update again after she breaks ground.

Tok..

It's that time again for an update of Flashback #2.

I had a rough last few days, g battling helmet head. When I planted in soil I did not plant it deep enough and as a result helmet head. Rookie mistake, it happens.

So, I more or less got the helmet of, but it wasn't easy. I took me three days or so, but she is moving along now.

Still just feeding water, but will be up-pot soon. On that not I finally decided on my soil I will be using Fox Farm Happy Frog. The reason I changed my mind is, because our sponsor where kind enough to give me some excellent nutrient and on my part I should compliment our sponsor with this grow and not experiment.

The images are from the last few days.

Flashback #2 - 8-21.jpg

Flashback #2 - 8-22.jpg

Flashback #2 - 8-23.jpg

Flashback #2 - 8-23a.jpg

Flashback #2 - 8-25.jpg

That's all folks.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

I'm back,

I bought some 14 inch trays thinking they would be large enough for the 7 gallon fabric Geopot. Well little close for my comfort, so I will be getting some 16 or 18 inch one. The elevated platform fits the pots nicely.

So Flashback #2 is slow coming out of the gate, so I took her out of the Miracle Grow crap I put the seed in originally.
She currently reside in a solo cup of Happy Frog.

So you can see what I been doing in the back ground.

Flashback #2 - 8-28.jpg

Water Tray.jpg

Elevator Platform.jpg

Happy Frog.jpg

Geopots 4.jpg

That's all folk's

Stay safe and grow well my friend's,

Tok..

@Dusty Kiefers your are very correct about the Blue Planet Nutrients. I love them, but I am getting bored, because I don't need to do anything. No issues with high ppm's and a very stable ph which raises in correlation with a ppm drop.

That's the great thing about being sponsored, it's opens you up to things that you may not normally use. I would whole heartedly recommend @Blue Planet Nutrients to anyone, for a excellent result.

For this grow I am going to use @GeoFlora Nutrients. I have already added the soil activator to my Happy Frog soil and ready to roll.

Tok..

It's that time again,

Well things have been progressing nice. The helmet head on the Flashback #2 was super glued on there, but I like a challenge and managed to get her through. She looked like she was lonely, so I got The Blues Brothers a friend, Chemdog Millionaire Guava. I thing I will call her Milli for short. Both are moving right along in there preceptive solo cups.

Here are some images from the last couple days.

Flashback #2 - 8-28.jpg

Flashback #2 and Chemdog Millionaire Guava - 8-31.jpg

Flashback #2 and Chemdog Millionaire Guava - 9-01.jpg

Flashback #2 and Chemdog Millionaire Guava - 9-02.jpg

That's all for now folks

Tok..

It's that time again,

Well things have been progressing nice. The helmet head on the Flashback #2 was super glued on there, but I like a challenge and managed to get her through. She looked like she was lonely, so I got The Blues Brothers a friend, Chemdog Millionaire Guava. I thing I will call her Milli for short. Both are moving right along in there preceptive solo cups.

Here are some images from the last couple days.

Flashback #2 - 8-28.jpg

Flashback #2 and Chemdog Millionaire Guava - 8-31.jpg

Flashback #2 and Chemdog Millionaire Guava - 9-01.jpg

Flashback #2 and Chemdog Millionaire Guava - 9-02.jpg

That's all for now folks

Tok..
Hi Tok :ciao:

Nice looking babies. :love:

Wishing you a Happy Healthy Grow :green_heart:

Thanks for stopping by @NannyBoo

It has been a couple years since I did a soil grow; I figured why not. Since winning the GJotM the sponsors have been nice enough to give me free grow stuff. I figure I would make use of it and bought a smaller 2x4 tent and got read of my DYI tent. So it time to play in the dirt, but I am getting ready to do a separate sponsor journal in DWC also. I picked out some Dinafem Dinamed to drop in water next.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

It has been a couple years since I did a soil grow; I figured why not. Since winning the GJotM the sponsors have been nice enough to give me free grow stuff. I figure I would make use of it and bought a smaller 2x4 tent and got read of my DYI tent. So it time to play in the dirt, but I am getting ready to do a separate sponsor journal in DWC also. I picked out some Dinafem Dinamed to drop in water next.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
I'll be watching :popcorn: I have much to learn. I grew up playing in the dirt with bag seeds. :)
As the kids would say old school. :laughtwo: Only in recent years have I started mingling with hydroponics...
What I call the winter crop. But I have never grown in dirt inside but I am going to give it a try. I have a 4x8 tent, lights, fan and was just gifted some Chocolope, Strawberry Cough & Super Lemon Haze seeds. I have never grown any of these strains so I guess i need to do some research here on :420: Any suggestions would be helpful.

:passitleft:
Wishing you a Happy Healthy Grow :love:

Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That’s the fun of them. You’re always learning.” ~ Helen Mirren

If you are planning on doing a soil grow inside; start out with a high quality soil, cheap shit comings with things you don't want like insects (I won't get specific).
I use RO water ph'd to 6.5, with great result ; some grower use tap water, but that's their thing. Okay we have the soil and water covered.
Note: you can buy a portable RO unit for you sink at 100.00 on amazon makes up to 50 gallons a day.

You have already selected your seeds - do the research. You need to know everything like feed requirement, stretch for training purposes, is the strain a heavy or light feeder, does it use more than normal calcium levels.

Read @Emilya guide to watering, checkout what other growers are doing playing in the dirt.

Hope this helps, tag me when you start to setup your grow journal.

Tok..

Time for a current update.

Filled the 7 Gallon @GeoPot. with Happy Frog amended with @earthalive soil activator. I bought some 18 inch saucers, because the 14 inch ones I have are to small. So the show is officially at the start.

Flashback #2 is definitely going to be a challenge, but she is starting to respond well since being transplanted.
Research tells me the strain is the offspring of White Widow with a Flo, and knowing that White Widow is a pig at sucking up cal-mag it may be something to look out for. This strain is rated as a moderately to medium difficulty to grow. So, that right off tells me that she is going to have special needs.

Sweet Seeds info: Flashback #2 - Flowering 56-63 days

Sweet Seeds Flash Back #2 is a new hybrid with refined fruit flavors. It is based on well-known varieties Flo and White Widow. This sativa dominant strain consists of 60% sativa and 40% Indica.
The plant suits both for indoors and outdoors. It can grow up quite high like most sativa plants. Therefore it's recommended the defoliation. The plant is a good producer. It brings yields of 400-600 g/m2 indoors and 350-700 g/plant outdoors.
The taste and aroma includes notes of strawberry, forest berries and humus. The strain has a high THC content (20%) and a low CBD content (0.9%) that provides the potent cerebral effect, brings euphoria and happiness.

On to chemdog nickname(milli) is on auto pilot as is with most Indica dominant strains

Chemdog Millionaire Guava

Green Seeds Info. Chemdog Millionaire Guava -Flowering 56-63 days

Chemdog Millionaire Guava is an Indica dominant and hence an early finishing strain. It is a preferred choice with licensed dispensaries because of it’s heavy yields and amazingly fruity taste. It really is no surprise that this strain is a mind-blowing addition to our Cali Line.

A beautiful result of crossing Chemdog Millionaire x Guava, this hybrid will tinkle your senses. It will amaze you with it’s dark green twinkly nuggets and seduce you with copious amounts of resin. Similarly, you’ll also be trying hard to not keep inhaling its magical aroma!

This plant offers high THC production and does not grow too tall due it’s characteristics. Being a product of it’s Indica parents and having heavily tropical qualities, it can easily be grown indoor or outdoor.

Offering cerebral euphoria and body warmth, this strain energies the mind, boosts creativity and uplifts mood.

Therapeutic benefits include easing the symptoms of inflammation, fatigue, stress, anxiety, appetite loss and chronic pain conditions.

Let the Chemdog Millionaire Guava relax your body and stimulate your mind with enlightening, positive thoughts.

I know the pots are a little shy on soil the Happy Frog came in a 2 cu. ft. bag so there is one cubic foot of soil in each pot. For the amount needed to top them was not enough for me to buy another bag. Also, the soil is on the dry on the sides for the time being.

The first 4 are Flashback #2
9-06
Flashback #2 - 9-06.jpg

9-09
Flashback #2 - 9-09.jpg

9-09a
Flashback #2 - 9-09a.jpg

9-10
Flashback #2 - 9-10.jpg

Now for Chemdog
9-06
Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-06.jpg

9-09
Grarden of Green - Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-09.jpg

9-9a
Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-09a.jpg

9-10
Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-10.jpg

That's all folk's

Tok..

I guess it's time for another update.

I will be giving Flashback #2 and the Chemdog their first feeding this week. I prepared the soil will Earth alive soil activator a couple of weeks ago, and now they are ready for some additional nutrients.

First up is Flashback.
The first image is how I do early training.
I did not leave it that way because that is not what I want to do with this grow.

Flashback #2 - 9-11T.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-12.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-12a.jpg

Flashback #2 - 9-13.jpg

Nest up is Chemdog.

Flashback #2 - 9-13.jpg

Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-11.jpg

Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-12.jpg

Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-13.jpg

Also, before I forget there is a new member to this grow.

Meet Dinafem Dinamex. ya, a little Mexican sativa.

Dinafem Dinamex 9-13.jpg

That's all folks.

Tok..

Chemdog Millionaire Guava 9-12a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom