420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

Yum City! Looks like a great gooey harvest! Congrats!
Congrats on a good harvest, waiting on the final smoke report.
Nice job Mr.Krip :thumb:
Just lovely Krip :love:
WooHoo! Hey the trimmer works a charm huh? That's a tasty looking bowl o bud! Happy harvest!
Gorgeous harvest images Krip! The geoflora is really producing beautiful results in your set up.
:bravo:

Assuming you meant 4’ ? :D

:passitleft:
Nicely done Krip. Congrats on a great harvest. Enjoy!!

Thanks, everyone! :thanks:

Standby for Platinum Cake harvest pics! ;)

PLATINUM CAKE HARVEST

I harvested the Platinum Cake tonight after 68 days of 12/12.

Here's the pile of untrimmed colas:

Here are a few of the buds before the initial trim:

Here's the pile after trimming:

A few buds after the initial trim:

Here are the colas hanging. Once again, most are over 4' tall and many close to 5'! :morenutes: :

And, here are a few close-ups of the washed buds hanging in the tent starting the drying process:

Usually, I like to try to estimate low so I may be going out on a "limb", but I'm gonna' say this one will hit 6 oz. The colas are long, the buds are all fat & dense including the lower growth, and, while I haven't even sampled this one yet, it's another sticky one so it may not be a "keeper" but I don't think I'll be too disappointed.

Happy Harvests!

K

I wrote you a victory song!

Hooray for special K! Hooray at last!
Hooray for special K! His bud is A 1 classed!
Don‘t be mistaken, don’t be misled!
Krip does grow A1 bud and Trala gives good ****

[removed by moderator inappropriate language]

I wrote you a victory song!

Hooray for special K! Hooray at last!
Hooray for special K! His bud is A 1 classed!
Don‘t be mistaken, don’t be misled!
Krip does grow A1 bud and Trala gives good ****

[removed by moderator inappropriate language]
So...Are you busy this weekend? :battingeyelashes:

TROPICANNA COOKIES X SLURRICANE - EARLY SMOKE REPORT

I ground up a couple of small buds of the Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane and this is some really great meds!

First, it's got those "screaming" terps that just stink up a room as soon as the jar is opened. As a side-note, most of the meds I've grown smell great once the buds are ground up, or you stick your nose in the jar, but there are a select few that you could smell in a sealed bag from the next room, and this is one of them!

The smell is a heavy skunk that's more reminiscent to me of the old school "roadkill" skunk than the newer/sweeter re-worked versions, but this has some sour orange/tangerine undertones that not only smell great, but the taste is absolutely fabulous! Nice skunky taste on the inhale with a tangerine after-taste that's really delicious. :yummy:

The high is a sativa-like, uplifting/motivating with no couch-lock (usually, I'm a couch-lock fan!) and a nice head-buzz. It's great for daytime and social events where you want to be able to actually speak coherently or operate heavy equipment without losing digits or limbs.

This is another strain I can HIGHLY recommend! :thumb:

Happy Harvests!

K

MENDOCINO PURPLE KUSH HARVEST PICS

Today was day #70 of 12/12 and time to harvest the Mendo Purple Kush. It didn't turn purple, although, the undersides of some of the leaves did, but it's another frosty strain, shorter but more dense colas with lots of side branching and large dense buds, even in the lower growth.

I missed the pre-trim pics, but here's the pile of colas after the initial trim:

Here are some of the quick-trimmed buds:

Colas washed and hanging in the tent to dry:

A couple of the smaller washed buds. You can see the purpling on the underside of the leaves in the 2nd pic here:

I really liked the structure on this plant and, if the smoke is any good, I'll keep this one around for a while, too. It should be another close-to-six-ouncer.

Three down and one to go! :yahoo:

I'm gonna try to get to that Dark Ghost Train tomorrow. It has the largest and densest colas of all four plants, but many of the lower colas just got crushed and died when the rest of the canopy collapsed on tope of them under the weight, so I think it will be the lowest yielder of the four plants, but we'll see.

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom