Lady Cannafan Puts On The Gloves - RQS x Mike Tyson 2.0 -Clash Of Titans 3 Strains

1710685183021.png

Go raibh maith agat! Agus tú féin!
(Aside from counting to 10 and a couple of other things that's about as much Irish Gaelic as I know)
Translation: Thank you! You too!

🎶 {{singing a 1968 Beatles song}} 🎶

They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy Birthday to you!

I planted the seeds a little deeper this time so they would have more time to shed that helmet from the friction on the way up. I have to wait a little longer to see the sprouts, but it's worth the trouble. It takes me a bit to remember things, but I get there.
Gelato 44 has won the first round coming out swinging. Dynamite Diesel is just stepping into the ring, and Punch Pie should be dancing her feet by the end of the day.

Good Morning everyone. Been a busy morning, the tap roots are perfect and the kids have gone into their starter plugs.
Gotta love that 100% germination :)

Are those Mike Tyson strains? Pretty cool no matter what. He is my favorite boxer though!! So no matter what I give you 500 extra bonus points!! Happy Monday!! 😎✌️🎸

Are those Mike Tyson strains? Pretty cool no matter what. He is my favorite boxer though!! So no matter what I give you 500 extra bonus points!! Happy Monday!! 😎✌️🎸
Hey @Scottay , thanks for popping in. :) Yes, they are Mike Tyson with Royal Queen Seeds.

I'm saving up the points, maybe I'll have enough collected soon to hire a guard for the outdoor plants when I get them going. :rofl:

The girls are doing great. I'll have a photo update tomorrow. Major computer troubles today, and my new tower won't be here until later in the week.

I've decided these plants are going to grow in 5 gallon fabric pots. I should have the pots tomorrow via the zon.
Soil has also changed to Foxfarm Ocean Forest. I think the reviews on that around here are better than the FoxFarm Bushdoctor Coco-Loco. I had to buy more soil anyway, so I made the switch.

Week 4 Update.
The girls are doing great, the training is going well and they are on full nutes now. I have not seen any sign of deficiencies, so we appear to be good to go. I just got done with more training and feed/water.
Might take a clone or two in the next week, we'll see who has more shoots and how they look. The Viparspectra ks5000 has been kicked up to 75% power and is about 26.2 inches above the tops of the plants, per the recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom