Black Sugar Comparative Oct 2023

Here's the Black Sugar babies...
2023-11-09-05-04-15-216.jpg
2023-11-09-05-04-54-994.jpg
2023-11-09-05-05-48-094.jpg

:passitleft:

Those roots are nuts. No wonder they look so good up top. There is a feeding frenzy down below.
Winning
Yeah, I'm trying to keep em in these 1gal pots until I'm ready to flip. If I were to transplant them any earlier, they'll likely outgrow my little veg closet.
Right now, the whole pot is roots. Getting to where I gotta feed twice a day now. Should build up some solid solid structure & strong plants. 💪💪💪

Just waiting on some plants in the flower room to finish so I can get these shifted over into the big room. We're in a holding pattern for now; looks like 2-3 more weeks before I'll have an open spot.

Appreciate ya stopping by...

Did a bit of defoliation on the 2 Black Sugar babies today...

Removed the lower half to start building a "canopy" as a group. I'm generally shooting for around a 6"-8" thick blanket across the whole canopy. Wall to wall, thick shrub. 👍

I've got about 3 weeks with them left in veg. I should be able to get em pretty solid before flip. I'd guess each plant will be topped once or twice more. I like to snip back shoots that start getting taller than I want.

Stay lifted growmies!

Jumping along for the ride! Haven’t been on in years and was trying to find a grow to follow while i set up my tents again now that my state is finally legal. recognized P9mm and remember how much joy and how much i learned from my past here with you. glad to see you’re still killing it!

Jumping along for the ride! Haven’t been on in years and was trying to find a grow to follow while i set up my tents again now that my state is finally legal. recognized P9mm and remember how much joy and how much i learned from my past here with you. glad to see you’re still killing it!
Welcome to thunderdome! 🤣

I remember ya from the "good ol' days"

Great to see ya! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom