Drekoola First Practice Grow Mars TS1000 LED Semi-perpetual Bagseed

Thank again @Bill284 for helping me not harvest too early.

I tried some of the early harvested herm and it was so good, tho not very dense…it’s very sticky and has a pleasant gassy taste and smell with a hint of something I can’t quite make out yet. But even though early and not many amber trichs I wanted to lay down 15 minutes after smoking.

I know I have been smoking a lot of early bud because this is a little bit better than what I’m use to…so I can’t wait to try the ones that were more ready…I can see me not smoking as much but we will see caz the others should be crazy strong😎

Hello! It’s been a minute. I’ve had some great bud to smoke the last couple weeks. 4 plants produced 3.5 oz all in 2 liters with 1 in 3 liter…average 15 grams so far with the 3 liter producing 40g alone.

Have 3 plants drying right now that should be between 36 to 40g when dry.

I have one coming down tomorrow that will be at least 12-15g and one next week that’s on its 13th week flower at least 18-20g.

Looks like the ts1000 is pretty decent…about 5 oz but will see when final few are dry.

Pondering my next cab…4x2x5-6, 600+ watt led, 600 watt hps in cool tube or hood

Led will come up for first 2.75 hours and cut off when hps come on for 5.5 hours and led comes on for last 2.75 hours for complete 11 hr light cycle. Don’t know how it will turn out as long as I can control temps.

I will be running it sealed with supplemented co2, humidifier and dehumidifier

Back
Top Bottom