Canuk Comparative Grow 2023 - Granddaddy Bruce Fem, Hp Pro Mix, Smart Pot, Indoor

Looking good so far, DD. If you're only going to grow 4 plants, why did you get 25 seeds? Did you ask for 25 seeds or did they just send them to you when you said you were going to grow 4? Just curious. I also didn't realize when the seeds were offered that you could grow more than one strain. If I had known that, I might have copied @CaptainLucky and gotten Acapulco Gold seeds as well.

Looking good so far, DD. If you're only going to grow 4 plants, why did you get 25 seeds? Did you ask for 25 seeds or did they just send them to you when you said you were going to grow 4? Just curious. I also didn't realize when the seeds were offered that you could grow more than one strain. If I had known that, I might have copied @CaptainLucky and gotten Acapulco Gold seeds as well.
Yes I would have asked for a second strain as well, the Cement Shoes and that Grandaddy Bruce looks a bit curious… I’m very happy with the seeds that I did receive.

:bongrip:

I SAW THEY OFFERED 50 25 AND 7 PACKS.. I CAN ONLY GROW 4 NO ONE ASKED OR TOLD ME OTHERWISE..

guess should have ordered 50 of each..

i have to do a few grows with a plant to get the feel for it...

big update... plants have and still are growing.. roots are ready to be transplanted to the 7 gallon smart pots..
should be done in a day or 2 need to pick up a new 107 liter bag of hp pro mix..

one way to tell your roots ready for transplant , is when watering the water doesnt run out much unless u put in a tonn..
these babies are holding back the water now..

nice stink starting from the veg plants..

Back
Top Bottom