420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Joe Grows Cherry Pie & Strawberry Banana

looking good Joe how long did it take for the leaves to perk up after topping ?
Never noticed a change because I keep tucking the big fan leaves & bending to expose lower nodes. Topping didn't seem to hurt the plant
Mixed up some 3 week FH nutrient solution & gave them half strength tonight but not to run off
3-part + royal gold (fulvic acid)
Will remove some bigger fan leaves later this week

JB, nice melons. Plants doing well. Interesting Cherry Pie mutations I’m seeing around. I was griping about 40F in the garage today…not ready for the snow yet. Cheers
Thanks, melons were delicious. On my Cherry Pie one of the lower nodes self-topped I'll post a pic later. I also noticed a lot of self-topping on other grows

Predicting -18c (0f) 51km(32mph) wind gust Monday night than it warms up a bit

Hi Joe!

Mind if I stay for the salad?

Nick
Welcome :ciao: When I trim, I toss a few cannabis leaves in

Plants are growing strong, the Strawberry Banana is going to be the biggest. I continue to tuck the top nodes so the bottom one's grow harder
Here is a picture of the node that topped itself on the Cherry Pie

Cherry Pie is going to be a real bushy one

Strawberry Banana will be a stretchy one

Got a mess of snow to clean yesterday & more last night. Got about 8" of wet heavy stuff 😝

Picture of the girls from the top. Still using the top fans to control the top nodes by tucking. Strawberry banana is stretching nicely. The Cherry pie will be bushy & tight.

Snow! Oh but for some! Hit 39.6 here today. Centigrade 🫠

All looking good Joe!
You can have all you want 🏔❄🌨 Thats the great or bad thing living in Canada, we can see that temp. in our summer months at times. If you don't like the weather wait a couple months for something different

Weekly update, plants are starting to take off. I have cut the top fans now & bending the top branches down so the bottoms can catch up.
The Cherry pie is going to need a trimming soon being so bushy
I like the shape of the Strawberry banana the best right now

Weekly update, plants are starting to take off. I have cut the top fans now & bending the top branches down so the bottoms can catch up.

Looking good mate 👍

a
I keep seeing everyone’s beautiful girls growing and my seedlings aren’t growing fast enough. So I’m using the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro instead of the mars. They should take off now. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I keep seeing everyone’s beautiful girls growing and my seedlings aren’t growing fast enough. So I’m using the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro instead of the mars. They should take off now. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry to see you having troubles @CaptainLucky. Hope you & your American friends are having a great Thanksgiving. :party:

Plants are starting to take off. been keeping them short & tight. The Strawberry Banana is going to be the biggest. Be transplanting to big pots 3-4 gal on the weekend

The Artic opened up & sent us a cold spell again -15 c (5f) right now -18c (0f) wind chill of-25c (-13f tonight. Sad part is that it was in the pluses the last week. The ups & downs are getting harder as I get older

Sorry to see you having troubles @CaptainLucky. Hope you & your American friends are having a great Thanksgiving. :party:

Plants are starting to take off. been keeping them short & tight. The Strawberry Banana is going to be the biggest. Be transplanting to big pots 3-4 gal on the weekend

The Artic opened up & sent us a cold spell again -15 c (5f) right now -18c (0f) wind chill of-25c (-13f tonight. Sad part is that it was in the pluses the last week. The ups & downs are getting harder as I get older

I just started some new beans 🫘 and so far 2 out 3 popped. So I should be good 👍 soon. CL🍀. :thanks:

Is that some leather vest I can see in one of your pictures? I didn’t know that you were a motorcycle 🏍️ enthusiast. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Is that some leather vest I can see in one of your pictures? I didn’t know that you were a motorcycle 🏍️ enthusiast. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
You got a poor memory sporty bro.:rofl::rofl::rofl: (custom big twin 73 Sportster) I wondered if you would notice my cold weather leather bib overalls. Saved my ass on some cold rainy bike runs

You got a poor memory sporty bro.:rofl::rofl::rofl: (custom big twin 73 Sportster) I wondered if you would notice my cold weather leather bib overalls. Saved my ass on some cold rainy bike runs
Well you know what they say about heavy cannabis usage and memory retention right? Lmao That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Coming along nicely 👍

Back
Top Bottom