420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Joe Grows Cherry Pie & Strawberry Banana

Hey u seem to have a plan in mind,,
Lookin forward to checking out your strawberry banana,,I got a couple of them growing (auto's tho) they a couple of weeks into flower So stretch is done ( I hope, ) they got tall lol
Cherry pie is also one of the strains that I have chosen to run

JB…I’m going to follow as many of these Canuck Seeds comparative grows that I can. I like your selection. Cheers
Welcome @cr8grow Me too :thumb:
Hey u seem to have a plan in mind,,
Lookin forward to checking out your strawberry banana,,I got a couple of them growing (auto's tho) they a couple of weeks into flower So stretch is done ( I hope, ) they got tall lol
Cherry pie is also one of the strains that I have chosen to run
Welcome @Freak Brothers Hope it is no worse than the Tropicanna banana I have been growing
Looking forward to the Chery pie sounds like a winner.I will check it out

Sorry I missed you guys, been busy washing carrots, plowing gardens & cutting firewood, getting ready for winter:(

Here's an update on the babies Things are going slow, was a bit late on mixing up some nutrients for the babies.
Started on some 1/4 strength nutrients on Friday
Basement is already dry, had the wood stove running a few days ago when temps were below 0

Think that is why the leaves look like a magic carpet on the Cherry pie
Have some guards watching over the plants, with winter coming bugs are looking for a warm place to winter

Day 12, babies have responded to 1/4 strength nutrients. Don't ask how much light they are getting Cause I don't know (full power at 16") no phone app (no phone)
Temps are not bad,Have been running wood stove early this year, so basement is warm about 25c

:popcorn:

Curious as to why u bending the head under fan leaf ,
Is it same as pinchin the head to slow growth?

Curious as to why u bending the head under fan leaf ,
Is it same as pinchin the head to slow growth?
Yes it's getting taller faster than the others so I'm trying to slow it down till I top. After topping most of my training is done by bending branches

Forgot to update this, took pics Friday night. Been busy getting ready for winter.
Both the Cherry Pie & Strawberry Banana are growing good, Did an up potting on Friday.
You can see the SB roots are bigger. The Cherry pie already has a strong smell when you rub the leaves.

Watermelons came out perfect
Greenhouse is filled with wood

IMG_5020.JPG

IMG_5029.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5040.JPG

Forgot to update this, took pics Friday night. Been busy getting ready for winter.
Both the Cherry Pie & Strawberry Banana are growing good, Did an up potting on Friday.
You can see the SB roots are bigger. The Cherry pie already has a strong smell when you rub the leaves.

Watermelons came out perfect
Greenhouse is filled with wood

IMG_5020.JPG

IMG_5029.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5040.JPG
Looking good there JB, just a bit of wood piled up

Looking good there JB, just a bit of wood piled up
Would like double that, haven't turned the furnace on yet, probably tomorrow, as temps are predicted to drop to -8c for nights

Well, we got instant winter. Had about 4" of snow, spent 1 1/2 hours cleaning up temps dropped to -13c for night time .
Crazy how one week it can be in the low 20s than next week it snowing & high of -9c

Did a topping on both the Cherry Pie & the Strawberry Banana at the 5 th node
I did keep the basement warmer this grow, starting the wood stove earlier
But we are still on the low humidity level about 20%. To compensate I have no fan blowing on the plants. I do have an extraction fan at the top of the room, every hour runs for 10 min

IMG_5043 Oct.24.JPG

😎

Well, we got instant winter. Had about 4" of snow, spent 1 1/2 hours cleaning up temps dropped to -13c for night time .
Crazy how one week it can be in the low 20s than next week it snowing & high of -9c

Did a topping on both the Cherry Pie & the Strawberry Banana at the 5 th node
I did keep the basement warmer this grow, starting the wood stove earlier
But we are still on the low humidity level about 20%. To compensate I have no fan blowing on the plants. I do have an extraction fan at the top of the room, every hour runs for 10 min

IMG_5043 Oct.24.JPG
looking good Joe how long did it take for the leaves to perk up after topping ?

Back
Top Bottom