Sounds like you need more of a concentrate CCO or rosin press ( Dab press)
I find if you put some on the roof of your mouth or gums, it hits you in about 20 min

I am just trying to gage when I should eat edibles because passed having to find new recipes for things, I need to figure out what my timeline is-like do I need to wake up at 4 am to eat my omelet to start my day or what time do I need my pick me up glass of chocolate milk? Lol edibles have really never hit me per say so I'm unsure. Sorry I am a PITA
It usually takes about an hour for an edible to kick in. The liver converts the THC into a different form which is more potent for most people.
Some people, especially women, seem to have a higher tolerance for it.
Have you considered tinctures? @bluter has a recipe for a vegetable glycerin tincture (which can also be made with the same ratios in a Magical Butter machine), or you could use everclear. It takes effect in about 15 minutes, and it avoids the liver, so the high is more like smoking.

Edit: the tinctures are for sublingual use.

I find if you put some on the roof of your mouth or gums, it hits you in about 20 min
Hmm never thought of taking it in this way! Thank you so much Brew!!
It usually takes about an hour for an edible to kick in. The liver converts the THC into a different form which is more potent for most people.
I see...
Some people, especially women, seem to have a higher tolerance for it.
Of course...God literally, God, why does everything have to be harder for a woman!

Have you considered tinctures? @bluter has a recipe for a vegetable glycerin tincture (which can also be made with the same ratios in a Magical Butter machine), or you could use everclear. It takes effect in about 15 minutes, and it avoids the liver, so the high is more like smoking.

Edit: the tinctures are for sublingual use.
Well I actually tried an everclear tincture recently! Idk what it's supposed to look like but I do take it sublingually (if that's a word) I use a dropper for it...I feel that fast and I feel it but I winged it so idk how strong it is..probably very lol

17105260587029090612180429866990.jpg

17105261576863757589009514881197.jpg

Don't like the taste, put it on a small piece of dark chocolate (Darker the better)
makes it kick even harder cause of the fat

Don't like the taste, put it on a small piece of dark chocolate (Darker the better)
makes it kick even harder cause of the fat
Dark Chocolate happens to be my FAVORITE :)

Hmm never thought of taking it in this way! Thank you so much Brew!!

I see...

Of course...God literally, God, why does everything have to be harder for a woman!

Well I actually tried an everclear tincture recently! Idk what it's supposed to look like but I do take it sublingually (if that's a word) I use a dropper for it...I feel that fast and I feel it but I winged it so idk how strong it is..probably very lol

17105260587029090612180429866990.jpg

17105261576863757589009514881197.jpg
Yup that's what I was thinking of.
It's Latin. Translates to "under the tongue".
Quick to take effect and discreet.
Do you hold it there for 45-60 seconds before swallowing it? Just curious about the strength.

Yup that's what I was thinking of.
It's Latin. Translates to "under the tongue".
Quick to take effect and discreet.
Do you hold it there for 45-60 seconds before swallowing it? Just curious about the strength.
I try but I'm not a big hard liquor person and it is strong so you make a lot of faces holding it under there and my eyes water lol

You might want to give vg a shot then. It tastes a bit like maltballs, no burning.
I'm trying to insert a link to bluter's post, but my bookmarks won't come up.
I'll search @bluter and vg lol don't go crazy, you always do the digging. Def going to use that avenue next for sure

Hello again family. It's time for some strain information!

So I decided to do this day by day and it should lead us up until transplant day if we focus on a plant every other day until then.

I figured since we lost what I'm calling Super G last time, we would start with this little gal.

I've named her "Fortunata" or "Lucky" for the upcoming holiday and because this seedling is going to be the lucky one considering what happened to her seed sister last year.

Fortunata is a mix of Gorilla Bomb and Sour Diesel and as such, is labeled as a Sativa Dominant Hybrid.

GORILLA BOMB:

Parents are the ever popular THC Bomb and Gorilla Glue #4

Is said to have an uplifting and energetic head rush off the bat while continued use will bring on the powerful, physical relaxation expression of the strain.

Most specs of Gorilla Bomb have found her to measure in at the 27% THC mark although she can be found as high as 31%.

Nugs boast a mane of dark amber pistils and small white trichomes with a rather unique flavor and aroma combination as chocolate and diesel mix together with accents of earth and pine.

Generally used to treat anxiety, depression and pain, she boasts a euphoric, happy and relaxed high.

This lovely mix has fashioned its own cannabis fan club.

SOUR DIESEL:

Hawaiian
, Northern Lights and  Chemdawg tend to be parents in this strain's lineage although there are a few questions still up in the air about it.

It's effects are said to be cerebral, focused and relaxed. Myrcene, Limonene and Caryophyllene are it's main terpenes. These terpenes are used medically to treat: Depression, stress, pain, nausea, arthritis, migraines and fibromyalgia.

Nugs tend to be vibrant green with orange and red pistils and are quite resin covered. Its aromas and taste are pungent, earthy and kerosene like.

Sour Diesel typically contains THC levels ranging from 20% to 25% and its genetic make up along with these levels, make it a favorite of tokers everywhere.

I have ran a NYC Diesel and I have ran a Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze. Never have I ran either of these parent strains alone-including the oh so popular NL, but maybe one day! So needless to say, this is going to all be as new to me as it is to you!

Here's our little queen bee, Lucky, our Super G, on her 8th day above ground

Been trying to catch up on journals and PMs but now it's getting back to the PMs for the responses I got back and then back to the journals I've caught up on-to not get behind on again aaaaaand to finish catching up on a few I've got some pages left to go on.

That's all the briefing I have for today folks, need to get ready for soccer later and make sure my son finishes the pasta I just made him!! I've got soccer tomorrow then am doing a side job after so you won't see me for like a day-don't go thinking I've went AWAL.

Catch you all sometime tomorrow night!!

Hello again family. It's time for some strain information!

So I decided to do this day by day and it should lead us up until transplant day if we focus on a plant every other day until then.

I figured since we lost what I'm calling Super G last time, we would start with this little gal.

I've named her "Fortunata" or "Lucky" for the upcoming holiday and because this seedling is going to be the lucky one considering what happened to her seed sister last year.

Fortunata is a mix of Gorilla Bomb and Sour Diesel and as such, is labeled as a Sativa Dominant Hybrid.

GORILLA BOMB:

Parents are the ever popular THC Bomb and Gorilla Glue #4

Is said to have an uplifting and energetic head rush off the bat while continued use will bring on the powerful, physical relaxation expression of the strain.

Most specs of Gorilla Bomb have found her to measure in at the 27% THC mark although she can be found as high as 31%.

Nugs boast a mane of dark amber pistils and small white trichomes with a rather unique flavor and aroma combination as chocolate and diesel mix together with accents of earth and pine.

Generally used to treat anxiety, depression and pain, she boasts a euphoric, happy and relaxed high.

This lovely mix has fashioned its own cannabis fan club.

SOUR DIESEL:

Hawaiian
, Northern Lights and  Chemdawg tend to be parents in this strain's lineage although there are a few questions still up in the air about it.

It's effects are said to be cerebral, focused and relaxed. Myrcene, Limonene and Caryophyllene are it's main terpenes. These terpenes are used medically to treat: Depression, stress, pain, nausea, arthritis, migraines and fibromyalgia.

Nugs tend to be vibrant green with orange and red pistils and are quite resin covered. Its aromas and taste are pungent, earthy and kerosene like.

Sour Diesel typically contains THC levels ranging from 20% to 25% and its genetic make up along with these levels, make it a favorite of tokers everywhere.

I have ran a NYC Diesel and I have ran a Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze. Never have I ran either of these parent strains alone-including the oh so popular NL, but maybe one day! So needless to say, this is going to all be as new to me as it is to you!

Here's our little queen bee, Lucky, our Super G, on her 8th day above ground

Been trying to catch up on journals and PMs but now it's getting back to the PMs for the responses I got back and then back to the journals I've caught up on-to not get behind on again aaaaaand to finish catching up on a few I've got some pages left to go on.

That's all the briefing I have for today folks, need to get ready for soccer later and make sure my son finishes the pasta I just made him!! I've got soccer tomorrow then am doing a side job after so you won't see me for like a day-don't go thinking I've went AWAL.

Catch you all sometime tomorrow night!!
Very Nice Krissi, Beautiful young Ladies! There off to an awesome healthy start as you Always do!! :popcorn: :goodjob:

Hi G 13! Welcome and thanks so much! Oh gosh....yum...and I assume you also just sub the butter out with betta buddah buddah
Haha glad to be here, I've seen some of your pics and posts on older threads around here. Lol the peanut butter square recipe calls for 1lb of butter, 1lb of PB, and 1lb of powdered sugar, again not healthy but 4 sticks of canna butter can really pack a punch:yummy:.

Damn what school did you attend? We got 💩 that wasn’t fit to slop hogs with. You had to be a hungry little feker to eat it. lol 😂 CL🍀
Haha ehh believe me it was the highlight of school lunch once a month, public school at its finest.

I was missing you!!!! I'm ready to ride!

Let's have a big ol pow wow about this topic, please! Azi has a Gummi link, Papa makes granola bars, the cob is an idea...capsules West and Shed said they could help me with...what else is there?!
The method I used for years was making capsules with dry ice hash! I would dry and save all the leaves thru flower, including final trim for dry ice hash. Save the purest for smoking, and stuff OO caps with the rest. If you mix well, the potency is close thru the whole batch.

And, of course, there is always Cannabis Dust.

I put that stuff on cereal, in yogurt, mixed with olive oil on salads, etc. A bit of an acquired taste and a good cure is important, but it doesn't get much easier than grinding up dried, cured bud.

And you can decarb it or not as well. Non-decarbed gives you the acidic cannabinoids which have their own medical benefits. It's mainly what I do.

I was missing you!!!! I'm ready to ride!

Let's have a big ol pow wow about this topic, please! Azi has a Gummi link, Papa makes granola bars, the cob is an idea...capsules West and Shed said they could help me with...what else is there?!

Naw,it's me Otter! Through oil, pressing, or grinding and using the whole bud? Pot brownies are a thing to me! Today I'm interested in pressing, testing and caps. Tomorrow gummies. I have yet to put a canna gummy in my mouth! This is weird I made you the author somehow.
Whew this is better. I'm heading out for some fractionated coconut oil to mix with rosen from the press. Let's see if it works sublingually! If I can get my hands on some I'll fire up the press! I read rosen separates in vegetable glycerin and we think alcohol is to hot here.
Anybody have luck in this area? Our lungs have been telling us to back off a little.

Whew this is better. I'm heading out for some fractionated coconut oil to mix with rosen from the press. Let's see if it works sublingually!
Woah! Please let us know how this goes Stone! Sounds very interesting! :Rasta:

Whew this is better. I'm heading out for some fractionated coconut oil to mix with rosen from the press. Let's see if it works sublingually! If I can get my hands on some I'll fire up the press! I read rosen separates in vegetable glycerin and we think alcohol is to hot here.
Anybody have luck in this area? Our lungs have been telling us to back off a little.
It should work. I know that you can absorb the THC from infused coconut oil through mucous membranes, although I've never used rosin.

Back
Top Bottom