Unknown: Super Silver Haze, 4x4 Grow Tent

ZoomZ06

A little late on the journal but I just switched my girls over to flower today. I got 2 super silver haze from an unknown supplier. Got them through a friend, known good seeds just don’t know supplier. I have my entire veg documented on an app tracker I can upload stuff from that if interested, but my main focus is just my flower stage. I’m growing in a 4x4 grow tent with 2 450W (true wattage 200) with a 6 inch exhaust with carbon filter. I’ll be starting her flower stage nutrients once she dries out from her flush. Using Remo supercharged nutrient kit in 10G fabric pots. This picture was taken just after doing a little training so canopy looks a little mangled

Attachments

• 43739CD8-F1EF-40C5-87C3-6B0C7DA5E933.jpeg
    43739CD8-F1EF-40C5-87C3-6B0C7DA5E933.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
25 watts of blurple per ft.2 is nowhere near enough light for photoperiodic strains, and especially not for ones that have some sativa in their genetic mix. Would you be able to double the light-energy? Or, alternatively, to fit your plants into half the area and hang some sort of (reflective to light) partition down the middle of the tent, to effectively turn it into an eight square foot grow space?

25 watts of blurple per ft.2 is nowhere near enough light for photoperiodic strains, and especially not for ones that have some sativa in their genetic mix. Would you be able to double the light-energy? Or, alternatively, to fit your plants into half the area and hang some sort of (reflective to light) partition down the middle of the tent, to effectively turn it into an eight square foot grow space?
This is my first somewhat serious grow learned a lot from this grow and am waiting for my new mars hydro TSW2000W lights to show up so I have already addressed my lighting issue

That should be a nice lighting upgrade for sure, lol. You stated lights, as in plural. Two? Three might be more than you'd need for a lot of strains (maybe most of them, IDK). On the other hand, most of the newer grow light products from Mars Hydro are adjustable, so you'd be able to dial in what the plants could actually use, while virtually eliminating shadowing.

Either way, you'll probably be pretty busy at harvest time ;).

That should be a nice lighting upgrade for sure, lol. You stated lights, as in plural. Two? Three might be more than you'd need for a lot of strains (maybe most of them, IDK). On the other hand, most of the newer grow light products from Mars Hydro are adjustable, so you'd be able to dial in what the plants could actually use, while virtually eliminating shadowing.

Either way, you'll probably be pretty busy at harvest time ;).
Yeah 2 of them. I was reading into the PAR and I’ve read a lot of people say 1 doesn’t quite give full coverage for a 4x4 and recommended using 2. I do believe they are dimmable which I would think is required with such big lights In a small area

your plants are going to love the new light.

Good job zoom.:thumb: do you have a jewelry loop or a microscope to check out the trichomes ?

AWESOME! you are all set my friend!!

Back
Top Bottom