More little cuties on the move, and the band plays on! :theband:

Ha!

I've got a garage that, if you tried to organize it, would lead to your instant mortification! :)
Getting big now GDB, and I'd surprise you, I did a little this to that on this Heffer at a client's

20240326_101646.jpg
20240328_153149.jpg
20240402_112930.jpg
20240402_164907.jpg

Okay silly you would know better than me but I would’ve bet that you used to use something like Terpinator. I remember last year you were adding something in with your PB and not a ph adjuster. The chow you’re planning on cooking 🍳 sounds good. Is it Irish bacon 🥓 you’re using? CL🍀 :thumb: :woohoo:
It is my Humboldt's Flower Stacker I use from the 3rd week of flower on I think you are thinking of...and I love it. And I'm gonna use it in a week on the autos...and I didn't use Irish bacon lol just some good ol thick cut
Thank you very much.

Wise :love:

Thank you Krissi :)

May it go smoothly so you can rest too.
I have had a hard time finding time for time tbh Carmen. Hence my absence here. I swear I think I have it all together and then I just c only be spread so far. Good visit with my parents though this round
Where you @ Jersey? Hope you’re doing good 👍 and give us an update when ya can. Happy growing CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Clover my friend I am here and I'm good. Actually things have been really good on the home front just busy going here there and everywhere doing this that and everything and it pulled me totally away from here just to stay balanced but I didn't want you guys and gals to think I had abandoned you so wanted to find some time to come on here and at least respond here and post some much overdue pics. After this coming Sunday, my time life will balance out again and I'll be back on here more
Hi! Long wait sorry! Way more than that. Oi the math! I expect you tried something by now? Maybe without math I went 60 ml to what I had, 6ml rosen? So around there for my wife. For me because my gut to brain is crazy I use much less dilution. 3 or 4 parts oil to 1 rosen maybe. I haven't done solid math yet. Next batch I'll pay attention to that.
Thanks to you and Lady C for this
LOL, I had forgotten I asked the question. I haven't fussed with it lately, but will do some more experimenting this week with it starting with what you suggested. Thanks!
I forget things all the time that I've said....

So guys like I touched upon, just wanted to come on here really quick since I've been gone forever again.

After Sunday, I go back to a regular soccer and life at home schedule so I'll be able to come back regularly again on here without feeling pulled too thin.

Just quickly took some pics of the girls. My autos both started flowering at 26 days and are now 35 and 37 days old. My photos are all 38 days old and I'm planning on vegging them through the 1st week of May and flipping on Cinco de Mayo. They will be transplanted Wednesday and uppotted to their final 5gl homes.

Sour G is the front left, Super Silver Crack in the middle, Cookie Haze back left and the Gelato Autos on the right

I'll be back with pics next week but I'll leave you with these for now. It's time for me to eat, I'm starving it's been a long day!

Sorry for my short entry but I will be back on like normal after this weekend and start catching up everywhere....AGAIN....

Take care 420 friends, hope all is well on your ends of the growing world.

Getting big now GDB, and I'd surprise you, I did a little this to that on this Heffer at a client's

20240326_101646.jpg
20240328_153149.jpg
20240402_112930.jpg
20240402_164907.jpg

It is my Humboldt's Flower Stacker I use from the 3rd week of flower on I think you are thinking of...and I love it. And I'm gonna use it in a week on the autos...and I didn't use Irish bacon lol just some good ol thick cut

I have had a hard time finding time for time tbh Carmen. Hence my absence here. I swear I think I have it all together and then I just c only be spread so far. Good visit with my parents though this round

Clover my friend I am here and I'm good. Actually things have been really good on the home front just busy going here there and everywhere doing this that and everything and it pulled me totally away from here just to stay balanced but I didn't want you guys and gals to think I had abandoned you so wanted to find some time to come on here and at least respond here and post some much overdue pics. After this coming Sunday, my time life will balance out again and I'll be back on here more

Thanks to you and Lady C for this

I forget things all the time that I've said....

So guys like I touched upon, just wanted to come on here really quick since I've been gone forever again.

After Sunday, I go back to a regular soccer and life at home schedule so I'll be able to come back regularly again on here without feeling pulled too thin.

Just quickly took some pics of the girls. My autos both started flowering at 26 days and are now 35 and 37 days old. My photos are all 38 days old and I'm planning on vegging them through the 1st week of May and flipping on Cinco de Mayo. They will be transplanted Wednesday and uppotted to their final 5gl homes.

Sour G is the front left, Super Silver Crack in the middle, Cookie Haze back left and the Gelato Autos on the right

I'll be back with pics next week but I'll leave you with these for now. It's time for me to eat, I'm starving it's been a long day!

Sorry for my short entry but I will be back on like normal after this weekend and start catching up everywhere....AGAIN....

Take care 420 friends, hope all is well on your ends of the growing world.
I’m glad everything is going good for you my little Italian robe friend. Plants look great so LIG in KrissiLand! Cool TTYL ✌🏻 CL🍀 :ciao:

Damn, there are some slobs living in Joisey! 😁

Heyyy Krissaaaayyyy!! Happy Friday to you girl!! All your girls are looking lush!! I just purchased a nice little 3x3 tent outfit. But in the middle of me and my other half Weezy moving. So as soon as we're settled hopefully I'll be back to growing with a month or so. So for now I'll live vicariously through y'all!!! Can't wait to see your plants flower out!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom